Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
No body want him from the fans Irv, in all recent polls he came last with a funny 1 or 2 % ... people recognize he will be a puppet manager then a guy with ideas

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hereby declare my 100% support to the savior of the club:

DANIEL_PAREJO_43507t.jpg

parejo.png

His beautiful smile withdraws parallel's from Barcelona's 2006 success. Parejo has a more stunning smile than Ronaldinho, with skills to match, just not seen yet.

daniel_parejo.jpg

He is no stranger to success either, as he fully knows the sweet taste of winning trophies.

2684g.gif

He is also the perfect attitude needed in the dressing room, as he can lighting up the mood with his natural clown look.

daniel-parejo-6.jpg

Unlike most players, he handles pressure well, including the ever daunting Madrid press.

340x.jpg

He isn't afraid to get stuck in, an essential quality required by the most successful club in Europe's history.

4287215073.jpg

I PRESENT TO YOU: DANIEL PAREJO

Beast

The Observer
He is very good.. but being very good @ Castilla is different then being very good with the first team.. i liked how he pass the ball accurately and i hope he get more minutes ..

back to the elections.. tonight the elections deadline , if no one submit a bid Tomorrow the club unveil Perez as the president for the next 4 years..

AS says Perez & Galliani agreed a fee , Kaka will play his last game tonight against Fiorentina and Milan will receive 66.8 Million Euro , while Kaka will get 9 Million net with 50 % of his image rights will belong to Madrid ..
Sport (Barca source ) announced that Liverpool & Real reached an agreement over Xabi Alonso for 25 Million Euro with Heinze going in the other direction .. congratulations Eddy for Heinze..

two great signings ... i would love to see Xabi-Lass or Xabi-Diarra in the middle of the pitch ..

Beast

The Observer
i seriously hope not .. plenty of other options for the right side i would be happy with Valencia or Ribery

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It was nothing more than a motivational post. But I believe in him, he will come through just fine.

As for Kaka, well I am delighted but I will not believe it until I see it with my own eyes. Again, I am not too worried about players as much as I am about a coach. To move Pellegrini, he will cost us 4 million.

Then again, how is Pellegrini going to coach the likes of Kaka? How sure are you that Pellegrini can restore the club's traditions?

Having been in shambles for quite some time especially after seeing Barcelona, I am still way too confused as to what we are trying to achieve here. I wonder what kind of beautiful football we will achieve here. We know Barcelona love to pass the ball around in circles around other teams, then there was AC Milan's wingbacks system which was very enjoyable, and then there was the Galactico's winning era that combined slick ball control with brute forward passing/crossing.

The way Pellegrini played with two systems. The one where he handed Riquelme all the power on the pitch, allowing him to control Villareal's movement combined with some width. Then he reinforced the width and allowed players such as Cazorla to move the ball around with fewer touches per player.

The former midfield is the most similar to our winning Galacticos. But he really needs to work on his defense line.

Heath Newton

AS says Perez & Galliani agreed a fee , Kaka will play his last game tonight against Fiorentina and Milan will receive 66.8 Million Euro , while Kaka will get 9 Million net with 50 % of his image rights will belong to Madrid ..
Sport (Barca source ) announced that Liverpool & Real reached an agreement over Xabi Alonso for 25 Million Euro with Heinze going in the other direction .. congratulations Eddy for Heinze..

:hmmm:
heinze hasn't been the greatest buy for you has he Beast?
will you be glad to get rid,especially as you'll get libpool's best player this season?

also,reports over here say that we'll bid 60m for huntelaar and he's encouraged it cos he was left out of the CL squad after the transfer window.
that's gotta be rubbish though,don't you think? or will it be a huntelaar/ronaldo swap,plus cash for us??

Beast

The Observer
It was nothing more than a motivational post. But I believe in him, he will come through just fine.

As for Kaka, well I am delighted but I will not believe it until I see it with my own eyes. Again, I am not too worried about players as much as I am about a coach. To move Pellegrini, he will cost us 4 million.

Then again, how is Pellegrini going to coach the likes of Kaka? How sure are you that Pellegrini can restore the club's traditions?

Having been in shambles for quite some time especially after seeing Barcelona, I am still way too confused as to what we are trying to achieve here. I wonder what kind of beautiful football we will achieve here. We know Barcelona love to pass the ball around in circles around other teams, then there was AC Milan's wingbacks system which was very enjoyable, and then there was the Galactico's winning era that combined slick ball control with brute forward passing/crossing.

The way Pellegrini played with two systems. The one where he handed Riquelme all the power on the pitch, allowing him to control Villareal's movement combined with some width. Then he reinforced the width and allowed players such as Cazorla to move the ball around with fewer touches per player.

The former midfield is the most similar to our winning Galacticos. But he really needs to work on his defense line.
of course no one will believe until they see it.. however Xabi news seems true ..
regarding Pellegerini it's Valdano choice as early as the time Perez rumors started .. which gives an indication on who is wearing the pants in this administration

he did quite well in handling Riquelme when he went haywire it was a case of no one is bigger then the team , he isn't tactically blind.. he switched his formation (as you mentioned ) from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 to the current 4-4-2 using playmakers,wingers..etc and he did a great job with the limited resources of Villarreal
the man also has an eye for talent and ability to make something out of nothing.. re-discovered Forlan-Rossi, introduced Senna-Cazorla..etc
his scouting in South America is second to none most of the promising youth over there are already signed by Villarreal , he is not shy in giving a chance for youth as well
a latin version of Wenger if you like .. i was all for Barcelona hiring him to replace Frank as i respect him and the brand of football he present .. and i'm quite happy with the selection if it's true
Real are looking for an overhaul revolution in the first & youth teams not just a manager for the first team

Beast

The Observer
:hmmm:
heinze hasn't been the greatest buy for you has he Beast?
will you be glad to get rid,especially as you'll get libpool's best player this season?

also,reports over here say that we'll bid 60m for huntelaar and he's encouraged it cos he was left out of the CL squad after the transfer window.
that's gotta be rubbish though,don't you think? or will it be a huntelaar/ronaldo swap,plus cash for us??

well to be honest he is very much loved in the dressing room Heath.. he is a leader and everyone and i mean everyone loves him .. but he declined maybe due to the way we play or instability in the management he could come really good for Liverpool

60 Mil for Huntelaar ? i'll gladly sell him to you and buy Ribery for less money and play Negredo instead
could be a swap deal .. who knows , but i think he will be a great player for Real or any club i value him highly .. he hasn't settled in yet but still got the good and i don't think he is angry due to the CL problem at all .. it was another management mistake and it's all down to Pellegerini if he wants to keep him or look for some speed upfront

Guardian

I've read so many Real Madrid transfer news, most of them sounds like rubbish. Rafa Benitez is officially biggest idiot around if he sells his best player Xabi and gets Heinze. It doesn't make any sense, he has Dossena, Insua and Aurelio, why on earth he would sign 4th left back? Shouldn't he keep Xabi and leaves Gerteth Barry alone :angry:. Fat bastard. Or maybe he's working for Madrid? If Xabi leaves Liverpool will finish behind Chelsea and United.

Kaka transfer rumours could be true, but Galliani foolishly sold Gourkouf and Kaka to Madrid looks like a stupid move, as Milan will remain without any playmaker option, and the transfer market isn't exactly packed with playmakers....I don't understand Galliani's obsession with Adebayor as well.....

We will see...

Beast

The Observer
maybe Perez has indecent photos of Rafa and blackmailing him ?

He needs money plenty of money for Barry & a striker and he only got 15 Mil this summer.. that's why he need to sell a star

Guardian

I don't think that Rafa will weakened his midfield in order to get an extra striker. If he has 15M it's better to spent them on a Torres back-up. Plus the sales of Dossena, Voronin and Babel would guarantee him enough money for another midfielder (prefferably NOT Barry).

Villa will do bad without Gareth Barry :sad: Time for personal rant: Rafa hands off from Barry you fat bastard.

Also without Goukouf, and the possible transfer of Pirlo to Chelsea following Ancelotti, Milan will find it hard to find good playmakers. This is why I think that Madrid won't get soon any player, before the other teams secure their own targets. And Madrid have to sell if they want 3+ galacticos.

Beast

The Observer
I don't think that Rafa will weakened his midfield in order to get an extra striker. If he has 15M it's better to spent them on a Torres back-up. Plus the sales of Dossena, Voronin and Babel would guarantee him enough money for another midfielder (prefferably NOT Barry).

Villa will do bad without Gareth Barry :sad: Time for personal rant: Rafa hands off from Barry you fat bastard.

Also without Goukouf, and the possible transfer of Pirlo to Chelsea following Ancelotti, Milan will find it hard to find good playmakers. This is why I think that Madrid won't get soon any player, before the other teams secure their own targets. And Madrid have to sell if they want 3+ galacticos.

who said he will have a weak midfield ? he is buying Barry to replace Xabi..
he needs an extra striker as well and since the Americans are in dire straits and the loan for the liverpool sale is clicking he need much more then those 15 Mil transfer kit ..
Dossena-Babel and Voronin ? if he get 15-18 for all 3 it would be a good step and he still need to replace them .. his eyes are set on Tevez (i think ) or Aguero and he will need some good money to buy both Barry (probably cost as much as Xabi ) and a great striker to play with Torres.. so it's not that far fetched Danny..

Milan need plenty of money to replace the old guards.. Dida-Abbiati -Maldini-Nesta(injured 102643637 times ) favali -senderos (lol ) they only have this new brazilian defender + kaka kaladze and Jank.. that's all they got in the defense .. !
midfield.. Rino staying.. Ambrosini (crap and old ) Becks (on loan ) , Seedorf (32 ) ,Pirlo(30 ) Flamini(playing as rb a lot this season ) .. terminated Emerson contract .. lost Gourcuff as they didn't expect Bordeaux to come up with the money and more importantly Gourcuff picking Bordeaux over them .. it's a blow .. so they only have kaka and Pirlo as wanted players (if Pirlo did move though i wonder what he will do since they have Essien-Lampard-Mikel.. i don't believe he will go to Chelsea )

up to the attack
Pippo 36 next season,Sheva .. lol , Dinho (off form as usual ) and Pato... Borriello
did i miss anyone ?

they need at least 150 Million .. they are cash strapped due to constant lies about their wealth and they need at least 10 players .. and be very shrewed in buying

remember no trophies since they last won the CL and before that.. several years with no trophies and stupid market strategy

Madrid has 230/240 Million for this summer Danny and if you believe the Catalan press it's 300 Million

Guardian

who said he will have a weak midfield ? he is buying Barry to replace Xabi..
he needs an extra striker as well and since the Americans are in dire straits and the loan for the liverpool sale is clicking he need much more then those 15 Mil transfer kit ..
Dossena-Babel and Voronin ? if he get 15-18 for all 3 it would be a good step and he still need to replace them .. his eyes are set on Tevez (i think ) or Aguero and he will need some good money to buy both Barry (probably cost as much as Xabi ) and a great striker to play with Torres.. so it's not that far fetched Danny..

Milan need plenty of money to replace the old guards.. Dida-Abbiati -Maldini-Nesta(injured 102643637 times ) favali -senderos (lol ) they only have this new brazilian defender + kaka kaladze and Jank.. that's all they got in the defense .. !
midfield.. Rino staying.. Ambrosini (crap and old ) Becks (on loan ) , Seedorf (32 ) ,Pirlo(30 ) Flamini(playing as rb a lot this season ) .. terminated Emerson contract .. lost Gourcuff as they didn't expect Bordeaux to come up with the money and more importantly Gourcuff picking Bordeaux over them .. it's a blow .. so they only have kaka and Pirlo as wanted players (if Pirlo did move though i wonder what he will do since they have Essien-Lampard-Mikel.. i don't believe he will go to Chelsea )

up to the attack
Pippo 36 next season,Sheva .. lol , Dinho (off form as usual ) and Pato... Borriello
did i miss anyone ?

they need at least 150 Million .. they are cash strapped due to constant lies about their wealth and they need at least 10 players .. and be very shrewed in buying

remember no trophies since they last won the CL and before that.. several years with no trophies and stupid market strategy

Madrid has 230/240 Million for this summer Danny and if you believe the Catalan press it's 300 Million

This is my question Beast, why Benitez would sell Xabi, when he's better than Barry and the latter will cost him as much as Xabi? And why he would want 4th left back like Heinze?

Milan situation is not as bad as you present it. They have Bonera and Zambrotta in defence + the new brazilian guy + Kaladze, that could be a solid defence next year. But if Real are ready to offer 50-60 M I would sell Kaka and rebuild the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans