Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
As of today Florentino Perez has officially become President of Real Madrid
the first decision of the board will be the official hiring of Jorge Valdano , Perez is expected to close the agreement with Roig Villarreal president today regarding Pellegerini , if all goes well Manuel Pellegerini will be presented tomorrow in Santiago Bernabeu

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Pellegrini was my choice as Barça manager last summer before Pep was appointed so I can't be all that critical of the choice, he's done a great job at Villarreal it just remains to be seen how he handles life at a top club.

Beast

The Observer
i don't think anyone can be critical of the man , he has done a great job with Villarreal and took them to a level they never dreamed of.. i think it's fair to say Villarreal has become the second team for most people who watch the liga..
but as u said it's different at the top and the pressure/press..etc however he handled Riquelme issue pretty well and no felt the difference between the era before & after Roman

Warik

People on goal.com saying Pellgrini is no better than Ramos.

When you have the Monday mornign blues you can always rely on Goal.com comments to pick you up...

Beast

The Observer
Goal.com is like the beckon of stupidity .. whenever you need research subjects for your paper on stupidity goal.com is the place to go

Beast

The Observer
Xabi Alonso,David Silva,Kaka,Albiol ,Ribery (OR CR OR Valencia ), a fast striker/forward maybe Benzema or Villa or anyone

one younger promising player Brazilian or Hazard.. etc

plus a recall of Negredo(could replace the forward i mentioned ) and Granero

Real will be looking for Spain starting 11 + 7 subs .. the concept is to regain the Spanish flavor so don't even exclude Cazorla instead of Ribery-Valencia & CR ..

one thing for sure if CR arrive he will be wearing the no 9 shirt

Warik

How would they all go into one team though?

---------------- Casillas --------------------

Ramos ----- Albiol -- Pepe ----- Left back?

------------- Xabi ----- Lass ----------------

Silva ------------- Kaka ------------ Ribery

---- Higuain/Villa/Negredo/Benzema -----

??

But you play with 2 strikers usually don't you...tbh I think Silva is one player too many really.

Heath Newton

well to be honest he is very much loved in the dressing room Heath.. he is a leader and everyone and i mean everyone loves him .. but he declined maybe due to the way we play or instability in the management he could come really good for Liverpool
from what i heard,he was well liked here too,but evra overtook him after his constant diving in,and over committing became all too obvious i'm afraid.
and as above,why does benitez collect full backs??? :unsure:

60 Mil for Huntelaar ? i'll gladly sell him to you and buy Ribery for less money and play Negredo instead
could be a swap deal .. who knows , but i think he will be a great player for Real or any club i value him highly .. he hasn't settled in yet but still got the good and i don't think he is angry due to the CL problem at all .. it was another management mistake and it's all down to Pellegerini if he wants to keep him or look for some speed upfront

who knows where they get the stories from Beast...you know what the media's like,and if we were to bid,i doubt very much if it'd be 60m as well.

oh well,perez is back and i'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Beast

The Observer
i think Silva is actually the main player after Xabi and Kaka .. if there is anyone from Valencia we will go after it's him

I think it will either be 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1

Nándor

Real Madrid Have €250 Million To Spend - Ernesto Bronzetti
The super agent has revealed that Florentino Perez will spend big this summer...
1 Jun 2009 10:10:07

Agent Ernesto Bronzetti has revealed new Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has €250 million to spend on transfers this summer.

The Spanish businessman is back in power after no other candidates ran for election. A number of high-profile transfers are expected, and Bronzetti, who has close links with many major clubs and players, believes Perez will spend big this summer.

"Florentino Perez has €250m to spend on a list of players he wants," Bronzetti told ‘ControCampo’ show on the Mediaset network.

"Among these players are [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, Kaka, [Franck] Ribery and, of course, Cristiano Ronaldo, who has already signed a contract.

"Of course, he will not be able to get everyone, but some players from the list will be Real Madrid players."

Speculation regarding Kaka has been rife, but the Milan man has stated many times that his intention is to stay in Italy. Ibrahimovic is also keen on remaining at Inter, while Ribery has also been linked to Chelsea. As for Ronaldo, a number of voices have claimed that he will leave Manchester United following their Champions League failure.

-----------------------------------------------

looks like it's getting serious...250m € is shit load to spend on 5-6 new players!!!

as for pellegrini and real playing with 2 strikers...i think, like beast, that this is about to change. when you look at the players that are rumored to join, they're basically midfielders. maybe the main goal is to regain the controle in the midfield. not to meantion that midfielders like kaka', CR and ribéry can score more goals than some strikers do

il pepe

Real Madrid Have €250 Million To Spend - Ernesto Bronzetti
The super agent has revealed that Florentino Perez will spend big this summer...
1 Jun 2009 10:10:07

Agent Ernesto Bronzetti has revealed new Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has €250 million to spend on transfers this summer.

The Spanish businessman is back in power after no other candidates ran for election. A number of high-profile transfers are expected, and Bronzetti, who has close links with many major clubs and players, believes Perez will spend big this summer.

"Florentino Perez has €250m to spend on a list of players he wants," Bronzetti told ‘ControCampo’ show on the Mediaset network.

"Among these players are [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, Kaka, [Franck] Ribery and, of course, Cristiano Ronaldo, who has already signed a contract.

"Of course, he will not be able to get everyone, but some players from the list will be Real Madrid players."

Speculation regarding Kaka has been rife, but the Milan man has stated many times that his intention is to stay in Italy. Ibrahimovic is also keen on remaining at Inter, while Ribery has also been linked to Chelsea. As for Ronaldo, a number of voices have claimed that he will leave Manchester United following their Champions League failure.

-----------------------------------------------

looks like it's getting serious...250m € is shit load to spend on 5-6 new players!!!

as for pellegrini and real playing with 2 strikers...i think, like beast, that this is about to change. when you look at the players that are rumored to join, they're basically midfielders. maybe the main goal is to regain the controle in the midfield. not to meantion that midfielders like kaka', CR and ribéry can score more goals than some strikers do
That just is insane. 250 million euro's...
Is this even ethical in the economical situation of this moment?

Warik

Real Madrid target Xabi Alonso, Kaka, Villa, Silva and Ronaldo

On Thursday I was lucky enough to spend some time chatting with Florentino Perez, the man whom Real Madrid have just confirmed has returned as club president. Perez, who previously held the post for six years from 2000 to 2006, will be sworn in later today (Monday).

Elections were due to be held at the Bernabeu in June, triggered by the resignation of Ramon Calderon, but with no other candidates aside from Perez able to meet the required €56 million bank guarantee, the former president and architect of the Galactico era will be elected unopposed on June 1.

My meeting with Perez a few days ago was part of a scheduled interview due to be broadcast on Revista de la Liga on Tuesday, but I was also able to chat with him at length afterwards and he was relaxed about discussing his transfer plans and ambitions for the club.

What Perez said confirms a number of reports we have already published here on the site over the last few weeks and this information, combined with conversations with a number of agents, managers and players allow us to paint a clearer picture of Perez` plans. Of course, all of this information is based upon what are Florentino Perez plans at this moment in time: there will no doubt be further developments and interventions from other clubs.

To begin with, Florentino Perez plans on spending something in the region of €300 million on 5-6 players. This will increase the club`s debts, but as was the case during his first spell in charge at the Bernabeu, Perez aims to sign the calibre of players who are of such high commercial value to the club and with such a high level of marketing potential that they will essentially finance themselves.

This was the strategy during the Galactico era when the recruitment of players like David Beckham meant that Real Madrid could charge €15 million just for turning out at a couple of friendlies in Japan. The strategy of signing the biggest names in the game and combining them with emergent talent and academy graduates became known as Zidanes y Pavones – and it is explained very well by Perez himself in the interview we will publish here on Tuesday evening.

With regard to Florentino Perez` choice of manager, as we explained here the other day, the Madrid president was holding out for a positive response from Arsene Wenger and had issued the Frenchman with a deadline of 31st May (Sunday). That date has now passed, without the desired reply from Wenger – as we anticipated here – and the confirmation of Manuel Pellegrini from Villarreal as the next coach of Real Madrid is expected on Tuesday.

Perez plans to confirm Kaka as his first big name signing on either Thursday or Friday. The AC Milan player will cost around €68 million, but personal terms are yet to be finalised, which could delay the presentation.

Florentino Perez also plans to go shopping in Valencia: with David Villa and David Silva the priorities – although a deal for Raul Albiol could also be on the cards if Madrid can negotiate a fee they are comfortable with.

FC Barcelona are also hoping to tie up a deal with David Villa, who has always expressed a reference to stay in Spain, but Perez has told Villa to wait before agreeing anything with the Spanish Champions as he intends to beat anything Barcelona offer (€35 million).

David Silva is high up the list, but Perez is reluctant to go beyond a package totaling €30 million.

Florentino Perez has reached a personal agreement with Franck Ribery: another player who has also been linked with a move to Barcelona. Bayern Munich are aware of all this interest and will do everything they can to get the highest possible fee for the Frenchman: they will try and hold out for around €50 million, but Perez will bide his time and try and sign him for around €40 million.

Xabi Alonso is also a definite Real Madrid target and Rafa Benitez is aware of that fact. After 5 years at Anfield, the player could be feeling that now is the right time to return to Spain – plus Benitez could certainly make use of the €25 million or so he will receive for Alonso in the transfer market this summer. I am under the impression that this deal could be concluded relatively quickly and be finalized within the next three weeks or so.

As we have been saying since last summer, Cristiano Ronaldo had a pre-contract agreement with Real Madrid that was initiated by the former President Ramon Calderon. The terms of that agreement were structured around an £80 million transfer fee and means that if a deal were to take place for that amount – then substantial payments to both player and agent would be involved. However, while Florentino Perez believes that Cristiano Ronaldo has a buyout clause of around £80 million, he is not willing to pay that amount, nor does he wish to meet the terms of the pre-agreement .

Cristiano Ronaldo is on Florentino Perez` list, but the Real Madrid President is not willing to spend more than €65 million on the package. Of course, it remains to be seen as to whether Manchester United would even consider selling at that price, but Florentino Perez is of the opinion that the Premier League champions could be willing to sell and that Sir Alex Ferguson is paving the way for Ronaldo`s departure with his pursuit of Valencia and the acquisition of the two young Serbians. However, Perez is in no rush to draw a line under this transfer and is willing to play a game of brinkmanship with Manchester United that could run right up until the closure of the summer transfer window.

===================================

Balague...

As am I Beast on RMTV over here (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans