Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
it depend on the quality of the player.. for example Kaka + CR would take 60 % of that amount at least

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's all fabricated by Italian media and possibly Ibra agent himself.. Real has no intention whatsoever or interest in the Arrogant Swede .
he is looking for a better contract from his club ..i guarantee as far as i know/read/sources Ibra is not on our list , the only one who will promote this notion is Bronzotti who is an old friend of Perez and used to be the chief negotiator of Real Madrid with Serie A clubs .. he is trying to get some money out of any deal

This Ibra cirkus has been going on for a while now, and many (if not all) of the rumours are being fabricated by his agent and the media. But this time around I think he will leave Italy for La Liga or EPL. It is just speculation of course, but I have a hunch.
I don't really know what players are on your shortlist other than the rumours concerning Kaka, CR, Ribery and some others. But it's all rumours and anything could happen?
So Beast, what do you "know/read/sources" about your transfer targets?

Nándor

it depend on the quality of the player.. for example Kaka + CR would take 60 % of that amount at least

unless you include players!!! milan could look for/use someone like sneijder, VDV or m. diarra. manu could look for someone like huntelaar (nothing against that sale as long as it means negredo will stayt!!!) or sneijder

Beast

The Observer
same what Balague has written and what i speculated weeks ago .. it's all about the same set of players ..
Xabi
Kaka
Silva
Ribery or Valencia
CR - doubtful cause Perez feel the money Man U want and Calderon agreed upon is way too much
Albiol
Villa
recall of Negredo & Granero
and already Garay is back

Beast

The Observer
asking for players who are not afraid to hold the ball and take it forward facing defenders.. something we missed since Zidane..
Robinho & Robben needed to receive the ball in favor position.. Kaka like Zidane can solve tight situations ..
however i'm still against signing CR.. no doubt about his quality i feel Ribery-Silva is more then enough .. but i know CR for Perez means all that 250 Million paid will be nothing more then 50 Mil .. i can't argue his financial and marketing ability to milk CR .. Zidane at the end cost Real - 40 Mil .. that's 40 Mil profit

maz

I walk the line
Just in time for the end of my exams. Ill look forward to paying close attention to pérez's dealings.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
About Kaka - I honestly don't think he will ever reach the level of 05-07 again. This goes from a person that loves Kaka the player and what he can do - but just can't see him reaching those levels again - and real need him to reach those levels to win the CL for sure.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
perez is satan.

his transfer activities are magnificently entertaining in their machiavellian scope.

I mean you can have your chelsea and your man city, but no one can play fantasy football quite like florentino (I would argue moggi is the best big club director of football in modern times tho).

but yes, satan.

Beast

The Observer
About Kaka - I honestly don't think he will ever reach the level of 05-07 again. This goes from a person that loves Kaka the player and what he can do - but just can't see him reaching those levels again - and real need him to reach those levels to win the CL for sure.
I don't blame he due to the level of oldies around him.. he is still the thermometer of Milan.. when he is good they are good when he is bad they are bad..don't depend on one player.. Real had Figo-Zidane-Raul..etc the problem with one player is that u can easily be marked out.. i mean look @ Barca last couple of years under Frank and now under Pep.. there is Xavi-Iniesta - Messi even Henry.. instead of just Dinho calling the shots .. that was also the difference between Man U & Barca in the cl final
perez is satan.

his transfer activities are magnificently entertaining in their machiavellian scope.

I mean you can have your chelsea and your man city, but no one can play fantasy football quite like florentino (I would argue moggi is the best big club director of football in modern times tho).

but yes, satan.

Moggi buy smart somehow .. Florentino is the ultimate FM2009 player :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans