Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Pelligrini confirmed? looks at least very very close now.

Marca confirm it's done
That just is insane. 250 million euro's...
Is this even ethical in the economical situation of this moment?

it's ethical if you have the money for it... remember that this money will go to other clubs and inject life in the transfer market for everyone
Balague in Warik article says it's 300 not 250

Perez now speaking.. lets hear what he says

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I have a feeling that Ibrahimovic will join you guys. When he spoke to swedish media yesterday he said that he didn't know if he could achieve anything else in Italy?! Pérez is reelected (or he was actually the only one left :lol: ) and could make it happen, cause' I doubt that Barca will get him.
I know that a majority if Culés are against a move to Barca, but what do you think about Ibra joining Real?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
When is everyone going to realise that Balague is totally full of shit. He has never even got one predicition right in terms of transfers. The man is a joke.

Beast

The Observer
I have a feeling that Ibrahimovic will join you guys. When he spoke to swedish media yesterday he said that he didn't know if he could achieve anything else in Italy?! Pérez is reelected (or he was actually the only one left :lol: ) and could make it happen, cause' I doubt that Barca will get him.
I know that a majority if Culés are against a move to Barca, but what do you think about Ibra joining Real?

It's all fabricated by Italian media and possibly Ibra agent himself.. Real has no intention whatsoever or interest in the Arrogant Swede .
he is looking for a better contract from his club ..i guarantee as far as i know/read/sources Ibra is not on our list , the only one who will promote this notion is Bronzotti who is an old friend of Perez and used to be the chief negotiator of Real Madrid with Serie A clubs .. he is trying to get some money out of any deal

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Perez is Baron Von Greenback...

2312630292_2b385e6eeb_o.jpg

Warik

cause Dr. Evil was just elected ?

Possibly. Just something someone at work pointed out a couple of weeks ago and now every Madridista I see is doing it...possibly just me noticing it more I suppose.

We all know your lot are evil bastards anyway.

Beast

The Observer
Pellegerini confirmed , Villarreal chief executive has just confirmed the Chilean will be Real Madrid next manager , both clubs agreed

il pepe

When is everyone going to realise that Balague is totally full of shit. He has never even got one predicition right in terms of transfers. The man is a joke.
mayby be so, but it number of 250 million is correct, they can get a lot of quality players anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans