Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Moggi buy smart somehow .. Florentino is the ultimate FM2009 player :lol:

moggi is very clever (so clever they hadda use the courts to get rid of him, lol).

just look at some of the other players juve signed under him. to name a few: davids, ibrahimovic, zambrotta, trezeguet and zinedine motherfucking zidane.

and then he used the money from zidane along with their regular transfer budget to buy nedved, buffon and thuram for basically 100m. that's 100m spent on 3 players: a keeper, a defender and a midfielder! people said he was mad but look at the solid base they gave juve to dominate serie 'a'.

GENIUS.

anyway yeah, florentino is PURE football manager. it's great stuff (especially now that barca's best players are all la masia that he can't tempt away) I just want it to get underway! lol.

Beast

The Observer
he must have a just a cheat for that 250 million (still not over it ;)):lol:

give him his dues.. Perez is a genius .. his company is the biggest construction company in Spain and second largest in the world with over 140000 employees and billions of operating money
when it comes to getting more money he is the best man to do so..

Beast

The Observer
moggi is very clever (so clever they hadda use the courts to get rid of him, lol).

just look at some of the other players juve signed under him. to name a few: davids, ibrahimovic, zambrotta, trezeguet and zinedine motherfucking zidane.

and then he used the money from zidane along with their regular transfer budget to buy nedved, buffon and thuram for basically 100m. that's 100m spent on 3 players: a keeper, a defender and a midfielder! people said he was mad but look at the solid base they gave juve to dominate serie 'a'.

GENIUS.

anyway yeah, florentino is PURE football manager. it's great stuff (especially now that barca's best players are all la masia that he can't tempt away) I just want it to get underway! lol.

yeah but those 40 Million for Buffon was a record for a keeper back then.. it's a lot and even by today standards its still a lot ..

well if the RUMORS are true.. the next classico will be between the World 2 best teams at least one of them will be on paper till we prove our worth..
Messi vs CR
Kaka Vs Iniesta

u can bet Real & Barca will be people choice over PES2010

il pepe

give him his dues.. Perez is a genius .. his company is the biggest construction company in Spain and second largest in the world with over 140000 employees and billions of operating money
when it comes to getting more money he is the best man to do so..
yeah, of course.

Still 250 million. wouldn't bother having that on my bank account...
Of course respect to him (as far as possible, because he's still the madridista upperchief).
If he can afford it, why not.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Let the games begin! im very excited Perez has been appointed (even if by defult).

Im wondering wethear it'll be another glactico era (probably is) or you'll build a solid base at first. What do you think beast?
Ofcourse you'll have a massive clear-out of the likes of Saviola and Derenthe at first.

Beast

The Observer
Of course Momo.. to quote the man himself in recent interview.. for every 6-7 players arriving 10 must leave...

i think he will try to build a proper Zidane and Pavon(solid base) but this time the advisors will be in charge of the project not him personally ..
that's why he was looking for someone who is a football manager in the English sense not a coach like before.. Pellegerini is in charge of such role in Villarreal and before that he looked for Wenger.. both people are more then first team managers..
the criteria was clear :
1- beautiful football
2- football manager (EPL way )
3- knows who to inject and give youth players a chance

so there u go.. pick the 10 players out noting some of them are already not subject to debate like Saviola-Salgado-Dudek-Cannavaro.. so it's 6 to go maybe more cause i anticipate there will be room for Castilla players especially Alipio and Opara

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Real Madrid will have to go a LONG way before claiming to be the 2nd best in the world - as you well know beast only trophies would be a testamount to that claim, words will not.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i'm glad to see a nicer la liga next season but i dont think u could win if u have CR7 and Kaka. The problem is still our possession play but it would be a more exciting classico and perhaps make us even better (to have such nice training teampartners)

btw didnt Zidane say his galacticos team wouldnt have won against this barca team?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Real Madrid will have to go a LONG way before claiming to be the 2nd best in the world - as you well know beast only trophies would be a testamount to that claim, words will not.

yes it's true..but you also can't claim to be the world best except for a season nowadays
and i think the first order of business (beside giving barca a good run in the liga ) is move forward in the CL ..and the current team will be build with this notion in hand
thanks to Liverpool and Barcelona this season it made us quite aggressive in the rebuilding process , i do believe if the current 6-7 players RUMORED to be targets ended up in Real we have quite a great advantage regaining our position among the world best

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
so there u go.. pick the 10 players out noting some of them are already not subject to debate like Saviola-Salgado-Dudek-Cannavaro.. so it's 6 to go maybe more cause i anticipate there will be room for Castilla players especially Alipio and Opara

They're too young arn't they, not even 17 yet. In my opinion there are my Castilla players before them and older then them in the picken order. No?

Beast

The Observer
i'm glad to see a nicer la liga next season but i dont think u could win if u have CR7 and Kaka. The problem is still our possession play but it would be a more exciting classico and perhaps make us even better (to have such nice training teampartners)

btw didnt Zidane say his galacticos team wouldnt have won against this barca team?
yes he did mate..

the current targets are all about keeping possession as well , if all went well it will be down to difference in managers in head to head duels .. as i don't see anyone (except Atletico if they keep the team and reinforced their defense ) doing any sort of problems for both sides.. it should be a 2 horse race

Beast

The Observer
They're too young arn't they, not even 17 yet. In my opinion there are my Castilla players before them and older then them in the picken order. No?

due to playing in 3rd division there isn't many older guys.. except Bueno/Palanca

our better Castilla players are all around the clubs

Mata/Valencia
Granero/Getafe
soldado/Getafe
Negredo/Almeria
Balboa/Benfica
Jurado/Mallorca
Arbeloa/Liverpool
Nieto/Almeria
Moreno/Almeria
Diego Lopez/Villarreal
Adrian (son of Michel and crappista ) /Getafe with his daddy

then you have
Parejo/Javi Garcia /De La Red/Codina
all with Real first team
that's about it from the golden generation and recent departures

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
How many of them is Real Madrid class like De La Red? is the question. Thanks for the info!

Many of the sold once might be, but the remaining once have question marks over their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans