Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
give him his dues.. Perez is a genius .. his company is the biggest construction company in Spain and second largest in the world with over 140000 employees and billions of operating money
when it comes to getting more money he is the best man to do so..

Erm?

Beast

The Observer
How many of them is Real Madrid class like De La Red? is the question. Thanks for the info!

Many of the sold once might be, but the remaining once have question marks over their heads.
Parejo is one.. according to those who watched him regularly a very Xavi type of player
so is Granero .. i do rate our 2 strikers Soldado and Negredo (both their teams top scorers )
in the upcoming players it has to be Alipio

ACS is second largest construction company in the world

Andrew M

It doesn't make sense to me to publicise the huge budget as clubs just demand the largest fee possible.

Like when the new Man City billionaires took over and started waving massive wads of cash about, claiming to have infinite funds; all it does is allow the selling clubs to charge premium transfer fees.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Leonardo on Kaka: "alot of clubs will be trying to buy him but we want to keep him."

E

Esteve

I think it'll take more than a season for Madrid to build a side that can compete with Barça under Pep.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
due to playing in 3rd division there isn't many older guys.. except Bueno/Palanca

our better Castilla players are all around the clubs

Mata/Valencia
Granero/Getafe
soldado/Getafe
Negredo/Almeria
Balboa/Benfica
Jurado/Mallorca
Arbeloa/Liverpool
Nieto/Almeria
Moreno/Almeria
Diego Lopez/Villarreal
Adrian (son of Michel and crappista ) /Getafe with his daddy

then you have
Parejo/Javi Garcia /De La Red/Codina
all with Real first team
that's about it from the golden generation and recent departures

You're claiming THAT as a golden generation? :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure every culé hopes for more "golden generations" from Castilla :party00231:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
real madrid is like a youg girl they just want everything and cry when they dont get it they had a bad season so what is there idea to deal with this spend a TON of money and try and buy everyone.. it is just not good or right, the poor players at their youth academy do not stand a chance... they are truly the ultimate evil.. always trying to snatch other teams players!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
while we talk about developing our young players and buying talented players to build a squad the madrid fans talk about some guy that owns a construction company giving them loads of money... it just is not the right way i do not understand why anyone would support Real Madrid outside of people living there... they do nothing for the world of footy..

il pepe

real madrid is like a youg girl they just want everything and cry when they dont get it they had a bad season so what is there idea to deal with this spend a TON of money and try and buy everyone.. it is just not good or right, the poor players at their youth academy do not stand a chance... they are truly the ultimate evil.. always trying to snatch other teams players!
Let's try to be constructive plz.

maz

I walk the line
They have a problem and they need to fix it quickly. I think if you gave any madridista a choice he would much rather be promoting quality youngsters into the first team than buying players. But madrid cant let fcb dominate la liga for several years. Nor can they continue to be quarter-finalists in the CL. The fact is they dont have the youth that could challenge us for top spot in la liga. Their only option is to buy. They are trying to find a balance between buying and promoting, but given their situation they need to lean more towards the buying.

Andrew M

while we talk about developing our young players and buying talented players to build a squad the madrid fans talk about some guy that owns a construction company giving them loads of money... it just is not the right way i do not understand why anyone would support Real Madrid outside of people living there... they do nothing for the world of footy..

Hang on, our admin is hardly squeaky clean.

maz

I walk the line
That guy is florentino pérez. He is managing director (or whatever term is used) of that company as far as im aware.

Beast

The Observer
Oh man.. some people just talk out of their ass...
Diegomessi.. Perez cannot give us money from his own pocket.. he is spending our money not from his personal account. i guess it's your first year in the liga :wave:

CA .. that golden generation reached second division.. when was the last time u achieved such feature ? the problem is what you all know.. lack of trust in giving them the chance in the first team to develop.. that's the difference between Barca & Real.. u give them the chance we always want to reach the goal quickly same way why Wenger boys develop all the time
.. but make no mistake they are top quality , they just happened to come in the wrong generation
They have a problem and they need to fix it quickly. I think if you gave any madridista a choice he would much rather be promoting quality youngsters into the first team than buying players. But madrid cant let fcb dominate la liga for several years. Nor can they continue to be quarter-finalists in the CL. The fact is they dont have the youth that could challenge us for top spot in la liga. Their only option is to buy. They are trying to find a balance between buying and promoting, but given their situation they need to lean more towards the buying.

TOP POST :beer2:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
CA .. that golden generation reached second division.. when was the last time u achieved such feature ? the problem is what you all know.. lack of trust in giving them the chance in the first team to develop.. that's the difference between Barca & Real.. u give them the chance we always want to reach the goal quickly same way why Wenger boys develop all the time
.. but make no mistake they are top quality , they just happened to come in the wrong generation

So would you rather have Castilla playing in the 2ª or in 2ªB and providing the basis for a treble winning side? :eusa_think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans