Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Xabi is a great player, I wanted him to join us for a couple of seasons now. He is so calm on the pitch, doesn't loose his head you know. Great passing and very intelligent. Of course it would be difficult for him to knock Xavi/Iniesta of their place, and he would not accept a backup role at Barca.
it's impossible to get a quality midfielder for Barca when he know he will stay on the bench.. most players with top quality will want to be starters ...
the question is

who is gonna get taken from villarreal?

there's always at least one player gets taken from the coach's former club, and given that in spain there are buyout clauses that can circumnavigate a club's desire not to sell, well, yeah. there's bound to be at least one.

I'm gonna go for cazorla, capdevilla and maybe gonzalo too.

I think Gonzolo or Godin... it's normal as you said.. don't know about Capedevilla i think he is in his late 20's /early 30's
Real wanted Cazorla last summer but given his long injury i don't know if he is the answer

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think Gonzolo or Godin... it's normal as you said.. don't know about Capedevilla i think he is in his late 20's /early 30's
Real wanted Cazorla last summer but given his long injury i don't know if he is the answer

he's 31, but really fit and a big solid LB (in both defence and attack) which is what you need. he's also a regular in the spanish team which would appeal to florentino wanting to spanishize the team.

I forgot about cazorla's injury, poor bastard.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man as much as I respect a manager's decision and the different approaches to the game (which can all be beautiful and exciting) I seriously do not want to go more years without an attacking midfielder. It just isn't the same for me. Last time France played with winger creativity they looked as flat as the prairies.

JALJM

thank god madrid did not get Diego

Strangely enough, I agree. I was more scared of Diego at Madrid than Kaka, CR7 or even Ribery.
He's still young, and scary good.

Also, I'm sure Pellegrini would be able to find a formation to fit Kaka.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
This new found real is also a good thing to keep the barcelona squad sharp after their treble.

all the attention will go to madrid this summer, all the expectations will go to the new madrid next season, .......

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This new found real is also a good thing to keep the barcelona squad sharp after their treble.

all the attention will go to madrid this summer, all the expectations will go to the new madrid next season, .......

If they don't interfere with some of our transfer targets :lol: (read Ribery). But we only need a quality left winger, good CM and LB backup.

Nándor

Man as much as I respect a manager's decision and the different approaches to the game (which can all be beautiful and exciting) I seriously do not want to go more years without an attacking midfielder. It just isn't the same for me. Last time France played with winger creativity they looked as flat as the prairies.

agree 100%!!! ever since zizou retired, reals game lost something special they've never been able to recover. to me, kaka' and xabi alonso are the most important players that should be signed. followed by ribéry. but than again, what good is it, if pellegrini doesn't want to play with a playmaker???!!!
i hope and keep my fingers crossed that in the end he will play with a playmaker, preferably kaka'. but that seems more unlikely day by day

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is an exaggerated notion about Pellegrini. The only reason he did not play with a player maker is that because Riquelme is an arrogant self centered moody cunt, an unbelievably skilled player, but a cunt nontheless. That Villareal went to the semi finals and lost to Arsenal because, Riquelme missed a penalty.

At villareal he had way less resources than at Madrid, so him opting for one and consistent formation was vital to his team's survival, whereas at Madrid not only do we have more resources, given the incredible competition we are expected to change the formation around according to the situation. Interchanging formations during the game is vital to all succeeding teams, so we need two formations.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If they don't interfere with some of our transfer targets :lol: (read Ribery). But we only need a quality left winger, good CM and LB backup.
that's possibly the only negative point about this whole circus. but it certainly doesn't outweigh the benefits spread over a new whole season: it is an enormous gift of motivation in my opinion

Nándor

Kaka's Agent & Adriano Galliani Arrive In Madrid To Discuss Transfer - Report
The Brazilian superstar looks as though he could be going to Madrid, despite saying this morning he wants to stay in Milan...
2 Jun 2009 16:30:15

AC Milan vice president Adriano Gallaini and Kaka's father Bosco Izecson Perreira are reportedly in the Spanish capital to discuss a deal with Real Madrid for Kaka.

El Confidencial claims that the pair arrived in Spain on a private airplane at 15.00 this afternoon and have travelled to the Bernabeu.

There, they will meet with the new Real Madrid president Florentino Perez to negotiate a deal for Brazilian superstar Kaka.

It is reported that originally Perez was going to travel to Milan to talk with the Italian club, but that the plans have seemingly changed, and Galliani and Bosco have been seen in Madrid today.

Should Perez lure Kaka to the Bernabeu, it would be the second signing in a week for Madrid, as they have already secured the services of coach Manuel Pellegrini.

The Chilean was officially presented at the club today and looks set to lead the team in a new era under Perez.

With regards to Kaka though, the news comes on the same day that the player himself insisted that he does not want to leave Milan and hopes the rumours about his future stop.

The Brazilian is known to be a long term target of Madrid's and Perez has talked about signing him a few times in the past couple of months.

Nándor

EDIT:
this morning kaka' stated his desire to stay at milan and asked to leave him alone with all those transfer rumors and now it seems like the clubs are negotiating as i post these lines...let the games begin

Beast

The Observer
That is an exaggerated notion about Pellegrini. The only reason he did not play with a player maker is that because Riquelme is an arrogant self centered moody cunt, an unbelievably skilled player, but a cunt nontheless. That Villareal went to the semi finals and lost to Arsenal because, Riquelme missed a penalty.

At villareal he had way less resources than at Madrid, so him opting for one and consistent formation was vital to his team's survival, whereas at Madrid not only do we have more resources, given the incredible competition we are expected to change the formation around according to the situation. Interchanging formations during the game is vital to all succeeding teams, so we need two formations.

Not exggeration and not hearsay.. that's what Pellegerini said.. " i don't understand the need for AM's , i don't even understand their job in the midfield "

-------------------------
Anyhow yes both Galliani & Bosco Leite (Kaka's dead ) are meeting with Perez as we speak , they were both seen arriving @ the Airport and meeting with Perez...

strong rumors Kaka deal will be concluded today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans