Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef-supreme

Whenever I look at Beast's sig I think of Chancellor Palpatine.

Real Madrid are always the sith, and now even more so. Although they did lose quite a bit of sithness with the departure of Calderon... :starwars:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Whenever I look at Beast's sig I think of Chancellor Palpatine.
Exactly! holy shit, the guy is pure evil judging from his appearance!

2gy23x5.jpg

i have to give it to perez though; the way things are going, real looks instantly 1000 times more cunning than under calderon.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka father & Galliani are seen entering ACS headquarters to meet in Perez office..

the deal is expected to be concluded tonight and possible announcement later on .. Kaka is on duty with Brazil so the presentation IF all parties agree will be delayed

Beast

The Observer

2gy23x5.jpg

i have to give it to perez though; the way things are going, real looks instantly 1000 times more cunning than under calderon.

hahaha brilliant...

Yep that's Perez.. when it comes to transfers he is second to none in the world.. ffs the man tapped and took an approval from Zidane on a napkin in an official UEFA party in Monaco

beef-supreme

2gy23x5.jpg

That made me laugh out loud.

You're right though... I'll trust in Pep to come up with the appropriate response!

Must avoid this thread. I'm dying here with the multitude of evil Pellegrini pictures!

AAAAGH what a smile!

Last edited:

Nándor

that would be crazy if kaka' would be signed by the end of the day!!!

meanwhile, the press claims that pérez is willed to include negredo in order to reduce the price for xabi alonso. though beast told us just yesterday, that real refused any demands of including negredo in the deal...seems like the press is a little slow :lol:

on a sidenote...i read barca are desperate for cesc fábregas and that rafa benitez would replace xabi alonso with javi martínez (bilbao). any thoughts on wether real madrid would try to compete with barca to get fábregas and on javi martínez???

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I have just been told Xabi is off to you guys

I've just been told he's off, 25million euro's rising to 30million euros if you win the Champions League with him in their squad will be a done deal either by the 1st/2nd week of July.

:( :(

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Kaka father & Galliani are seen entering ACS headquarters to meet in Perez office..

the deal is expected to be concluded tonight and possible announcement later on .. Kaka is on duty with Brazil so the presentation IF all parties agree will be delayed
again; holy shit!

that's what i mean by cunning! kaka just said i'm not moving ....... and later on the day he just invites the milan delegation and there are rumours that the deal will be done in the evening.

i mean: wow? i am not a perez fan but that's just brilliant in a way

Beast

The Observer
that would be crazy if kaka' would be signed by the end of the day!!!

meanwhile, the press claims that pérez is willed to include negredo in order to reduce the price for xabi alonso. though beast told us just yesterday, that real refused any demands of including negredo in the deal...seems like the press is a little slow :lol:

on a sidenote...i read barca are desperate for cesc fábregas and that rafa benitez would replace xabi alonso with javi martínez (bilbao). any thoughts on wether real madrid would try to compete with barca to get fábregas and on javi martínez???

Yep looks like Kaka deal is in the last phase.. i think Milan will demand Sneijder.. i feel it ..
Regarding Negredo .. Real don't want to give him to Pool .. and Rafa is insisting i was just telling Ed this on the transfer thread

I've just been told he's off, 25million euro's rising to 30million euros if you win the Champions League with him in their squad will be a done deal either by the 1st/2nd week of July.

:party00231::party00231:

Nándor

nice to see you!!! i'll dedicate the question i just posted to you in particular!!! apperently benitez wants javi martínez to replace xabi alonso...your thoughts???

especially with you looking like missing out on gareth barry (man city)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans