Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Read what Balague has said on it. What my friend has told me is that Alonso and Rafa aren't as close as they were in 2005. It is very political because 99% of the fans don't want him to go therefore for Rafa it will look a bad move - UNLESS Alonso publicly says he wants to go to Spain after 5 years in england.

The best news at least is that we won't have fucking Gareth Barry as his replacement.

Meta my friend works for LFC. and yes Rafa does like Martinez.

But beast Rafa does NOT WANT Negredo or Heinze - he wants the cash to spend on players he has picked to sign.

Nándor

Yep looks like Kaka deal is in the last phase.. i think Milan will demand Sneijder.. i feel it ..
Regarding Negredo .. Real don't want to give him to Pool .. and Rafa is insisting i was just telling Ed this on the transfer thread

they can have sneijder for all i care!!! if in the end both playmakers are gone (sneijder and VDV) and real end up with kaka' & david silva, fair trade. or better said, brilliant "trade"

though i have a feeling they might ask m. diarra even stronger!!! or both. wouldn't be surprised to see kaka' move to madrid for cash + sneijder + m. diarra

beef-supreme

Javi Martinez is crap man... he is the Spanish Chuck Norris ...

BEEELZEBUB CTHULHU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you dare mention the names of the two saints in the same sentence as any demeaning words...

Or else this guy will get you...

b77fd4dfb7800d2c7f889f08cae0df51.jpg

KAPOW!

In all seriousness though, Javi Martinez would flop like a fish in the Prem imo.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i am confused one atricle says kaka staying at milan one says his brother is in madrid what to beleive is Kaka going to madrid?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Read what Balague has said on it. What my friend has told me is that Alonso and Rafa aren't as close as they were in 2005. It is very political because 99% of the fans don't want him to go therefore for Rafa it will look a bad move - UNLESS Alonso publicly says he wants to go to Spain after 5 years in england.

The best news at least is that we won't have fucking Gareth Barry as his replacement.

Meta my friend works for LFC. and yes Rafa does like Martinez.

But beast Rafa does NOT WANT Negredo or Heinze - he wants the cash to spend on players he has picked to sign.

I'm still amazed a basque lad with ties to barca is entertaining the idea of signing for real madrid, lol.

and yeah politically it's gonna make rafa look like a complete retard. tried to sell him, failed, so the guy has a great season, and then what does rafa do? sell him.

jokes.

Beast

The Observer
:p didn't a lot of people in here rate him very high??? or did i just not get the ironie in that rating :wacko:

Javi Martinez was the subject for a joke thread .. and no , no one rate him... i haven't seen a decent game for him.. but he could flourish under Rafa

Diegomessi .. forget what he said.. it's a fact that Milan vice president and Kaka father (who is also his agent ) are at the moment sitting with Perez in Perez company office

P.s his brother is a player like him not his agent

Ed: take Money no problem just leave Negredo

Beast

The Observer
they can have sneijder for all i care!!! if in the end both playmakers are gone (sneijder and VDV) and real end up with kaka' & david silva, fair trade. or better said, brilliant "trade"

though i have a feeling they might ask m. diarra even stronger!!! or both. wouldn't be surprised to see kaka' move to madrid for cash + sneijder + m. diarra

Silva is a winger.. not an AM .. i want to keep Sneijder if we can .. someone has to replace Kaka at best leave VDV (who i don't rate ) ..

Diarra i think could be kept.. it's Gago who should leave .. at the end it depend on the formation we might sell both if there is no place for all of them

Nándor

Silva is a winger.. not an AM .. i want to keep Sneijder if we can .. someone has to replace Kaka at best leave VDV (who i don't rate ) ..

Diarra i think could be kept.. it's Gago who should leave .. at the end it depend on the formation we might sell both if there is no place for all of them

i know silva is a winger...yet his alround midfield talent and mata taking over the left side have seen silva move more and more into the middle no???

agreed, gago should leave...but then again, this is more a matter of who would milan be interested instead of who should leave. i can't see them being interested in gago, however i can see them being in m. diarra and sneijder. we'll see.

as you pointed out, van gaal is pretty keen on reals dutchies. i'm not surprised at all. my guess is that they are interested in VDV and robben, judging by what bayern is missing

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
why aren't there pics of the milan people in madrid?

cause marca says that galiani denied being in madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans