Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka Spokesman Confirms Real Madrid Offer
Diogo Kotscho has revealed that Real Madrid have tabled a bid...
2 Jun 2009 19:10:56

Spokesman for Milan star Kaka, Diogo Kotscho, has confirmed that Real Madrid have tabled an offer for the Brazilian star.

Speculation has been building up all day about a possible transfer after it was reported that Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani was in Madrid with Kaka’s father-and-agent Bosco Leite.

Kotscho has now revealed that Real Madrid have made a bid for Kaka.

"The offer of Real is significant, but lower than that made by Manchester City, who offered more than €100m," he stated.

“However, there is no agreement yet.”

Meanwhile, it has also been confirmed by Ansa that Galliani is indeed in Madrid as a guest of Real Madrid president Florentino Perez at his election party.

The size of Madrid’s offer is a source of speculation, but Tuttosport are claiming that the Blancos have offered around €50m, plus Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder
-----------------------
news from Spain state that it's 65.5 Million without Sneijder or Robben .. the contract details are as i posted couple of days ago.. 9.5 Mil a year net with 50 % of Kaka image rights going to Real

Beast

The Observer
UPDATE:

both MARCA and AS are reporting that kaka' is signed!!! 64,5m € says AS and 65m € says MARCA

yep u beat me to it... however let's wait for something official from any of the clubs

Kaka will be presented next week , 5 years contract

Beast

The Observer
WOW where does this money come from and go?

Real is a very rich club.. and signing stars means better endorsement .. Kaka price will be covered in 3 years max same way it happened for Zidane-becks..etc before him

2 down(Pellegerini & Kaka ) 5 to go

Nándor

!!!IF!!! that true and pérez managed to make the deal today, then :worthy: to him. funny how one man can get in "one day" what another can't during an entire presidential run

anyways, i won't believe anything from that evil press until i see it with my own eyes or get any official quotes

oh and beast, i think the dutchies are reserved for bayern, now that van gaal is coach. and tbh, i think the only way pérez will get ribéry is to include 2 dutchies out of sneijder, VDV and robben into the deal.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Number 5 (as zidane ) or 10 if Wesley leaves

oh come on!

it was bad enough when you did it to zidane, you can't do it to kaka as well!

number 5 indeed!

far more likely you'll go "here miguel torres, have number 2" thus freeing up 22 for kaka.

or, being sensible, make him #10.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I love how deep down inside I got butterfly feelings but I am suppressing them. I am acting cold blooded right now, kind of like Gala, won't believe it until I really see him our glorious white shirt.

I hate Perez for what he did to us before, but if he I can't help myself and not get excited about prospects like Ribery and Kaka.

Beast, that 30 million deal is total bullshit. I can't believe it. :mad:

Warik

!!!IF!!! that true and pérez managed to make the deal today, then :worthy: to him. funny how one man can get in "one day" what another can't during an entire presidential run

anyways, i won't believe anything from that evil press until i see it with my own eyes or get any official quotes

TBH it probably isn't one day Nandor, Perez has probably been negotiating secretly for weeks now.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Marca still insist:

Kaká ya es nuevo jugador del Real Madrid. La operación se ha cerrado en 65 millones de euros y el centrocampista brasileño firmará por cinco años, tal y como publicó MARCA el pasado 16 de mayo. Aunque se había comentado que podía entrar algún jugador en la operación, no será así. El traspaso se cerró tras una reunión entre Adriano Galliani, vicepresidente del Milan, el padre de Kaká, Bosco Leite, y Florentino Pérez en la sede de ACS en Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans