Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Now I officially hate Calderon. I did not because I thought he had good intentions, but he kept on popping up trying to take glory for securing Ronaldo. He said I did a lot of work to sign him. I want to tell you, you did jack shit, you just paid an incredible price you twat. That is half of price paid to buy Manchester City, a whole fucking club.

Beast

The Observer
yeah i think so Electronic steve.. he was courted so many times with it makes sense .. i don't think Chelsea are that serious .. could be a negotiation tactic .. Roman don't have the money like before they are giving contract extensions to their old players (Ballack renewed today )

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'd say Bosco is more worried about what Chelsea pay Kaka, not Milan, Evile.

YES

more people need to mention his majesty's dad.

BOSCO will no doubt be after more money, but the fact that matt parkman now manages chelsea makes them infinitely more attractive to his majesty than they would have been before.

I agree with electronic steve that he's likely to favour real, but I dunno... parkman complicates things.

E

Esteve

YES

more people need to mention his majesty's dad.

BOSCO will no doubt be after more money, but the fact that matt parkman now manages chelsea makes them infinitely more attractive to his majesty than they would have been before.

I agree with electronic steve that he's likely to favour real, but I dunno... parkman complicates things.

Again, who is this person?

Beast

The Observer
Ok this more official confirmation from Lord Darth Vader himself

Difficult To Resist Kaka Offer - Silvio Berlusconi
The Milan president has now made Kaka's transfer to Madrid even more likely...
2 Jun 2009 19:45:31

Kaka's transfer from Milan to Real Madrid appears to be edging ever closer after Rossoneri president Silvio Berlusconi confessed that it would be difficult to 'resist' the Blancos' offer.

The news has been dominated by this story over the last few hours, with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani reportedly in Madrid with Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez.

Kaka's spokesman Diogo Kotscho confirmed an hour or so ago that Real Madrid had tabled a bid for the Brazilian ace, an offer that Berlusconi says will be hard to turn down.

"The Spaniards have offered a lot, it is difficult to resist," the Italian Prime Minister is quoted as saying by Sky Sport 24

Beast

The Observer
Yes we are Jesus .. come see the light my son and you shall not need any Electronics anymore .. u shall be named Steve from now on

Nándor

funny how MARCA just don't seem to bother all that's said about chelsea having stepped in in the last minute!!! they keep up with kaka' will be presented next week and posted a profile of the player. but no word about chelsea :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans