Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

TBH it probably isn't one day Nandor, Perez has probably been negotiating secretly for weeks now.

that's why i had the term one day in those mark things "..." ;)

but i think we can agree that it took pérez not even half the effort to get kaka' than it took calderon to fail getting him

Beast

The Observer
I love how deep down inside I got butterfly feelings but I am suppressing them. I am acting cold blooded right now, kind of like Gala, won't believe it until I really see him our glorious white shirt.

I hate Perez for what he did to us before, but if he I can't help myself and not get excited about prospects like Ribery and Kaka.

Beast, that 30 million deal is total bullshit. I can't believe it. :mad:

The 30 Million penalty is true... Perez is trying to find a way to cancel the deal as he doesn't want 2 players with 150-170 Mil.. they want Ribery and those 30 Mil are a hell lot..
Valdano and Perez are trying to renegotiate the deal by including anyone from Sneijder to Huntelaar :sad:

oh come on!

it was bad enough when you did it to zidane, you can't do it to kaka as well!

number 5 indeed!

far more likely you'll go "here miguel torres, have number 2" thus freeing up 22 for kaka.

or, being sensible, make him #10.
if it's me i would blindly give him the no 10 shirt.. but apparently no 5 has become some sort of a legendary shirt
TBH it probably isn't one day Nandor, Perez has probably been negotiating secretly for weeks now.

no doubt .. it's been going on in the background a lot earlier

Nándor

Sources are saying Kaka is a done deal. 65m is the transfer fee, 5 year deal and 9m per season.

we have to wait. cause sources also say, negotiations were broken down by kakas father, because chelsea have upped their offer :lol::lol::lol:

just like everybody in here says...we'll have to wait and believe it once we see alfredo di stefano hand him his white shirt

Warik

True, but it has been said by many different sources that Chelsea are courting Kaka at Ancelotti's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans