Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
funny how MARCA just don't seem to bother all that's said about chelsea having stepped in in the last minute!!! they keep up with kaka' will be presented next week and posted a profile of the player. but no word about chelsea :lol:

that's because it's probably bullshit made up by AS to sell papers/get hits.

REMEMBER THE 11TH COMMANDMENT!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
madrid is a fcuking lucky team. i know they have the money but look how luck have favoured them. bayern not winnning bundesliga for ribery, ac milan not much attractive for kaka to stay, valencia not getting CL football n their crisis for villa, silva's stays. i mean madrid can get all they want.(ofcourse with the money they have and available good players this season)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
we just won the treble with the pure academy movement i do not envy madrid they are buying names right now that is all when we buy it is to build a good team not just bring in the biggest names Example yaya toure what a buy Keita good buy pique amazing buy

Beast

The Observer
madrid is a fcuking lucky team. i know they have the money but look how luck have favoured them. bayern not winnning bundesliga for ribery, ac milan not much attractive for kaka to stay, valencia not getting CL football n their crisis for villa, silva's stays. i mean madrid can get all they want.(ofcourse with the money they have and available good players this season)

Sorry that's totally not true.. it has ZERO to do with luck a lot to do with negotiation skills and being really intelligent

Calderon had the same money.. and back then Bayern didn't even reach the CL like this year.. Milan played in UEFA cup and Valencia almost relegated .. yet he couldn't do any of it..
saying it's luck is totally wrong .. it's fucking Perez.. i hate him with passion but he is fucking brilliant in getting his targets .. i mean if i was in Milan shoes i would never sell Kaka for 65 Million if i got a 100 Mil 6 month ago.. only Perez can pull such stunts and take all the headlines in all news feeds like today morning and yesterday while signing zero players :wacko:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not exggeration and not hearsay.. that's what Pellegerini said.. " i don't understand the need for AM's , i don't even understand their job in the midfield "

-------------------------
Anyhow yes both Galliani & Bosco Leite (Kaka's dead ) are meeting with Perez as we speak , they were both seen arriving @ the Airport and meeting with Perez...

strong rumors Kaka deal will be concluded today

?

If Pellegrini doesn't understand the need and if he doesn't understand there job in the midfield you guys should seriously consider another coach :lol:

Beast

The Observer
he is not an advocate for diamond formation Zen.. which makes me wonder what role will Kaka play ? valdano is not the kind of person who impose anything on a manager.. and i do believe he did talk with Pellegerini about the formation and possible targets .. i still think if Kaka & Xabi deals are done Real best formation is 4-2-3-1 and nothing else

regarding the AM.. maybe i made it unclear.. he is talking that there is no tactical need for them

E

Esteve

If Madrid spend big, as promised, but fail to win titles it would be the biggest FAIL ever :lol:

Andrew M

Well if they lay a foundation for prolonged, and dignified success in the future I suppose it will be something.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he is not an advocate for diamond formation Zen.. which makes me wonder what role will Kaka play ? valdano is not the kind of person who impose anything on a manager.. and i do believe he did talk with Pellegerini about the formation and possible targets .. i still think if Kaka & Xabi deals are done Real best formation is 4-2-3-1 and nothing else

regarding the AM.. maybe i made it unclear.. he is talking that there is no tactical need for them

knowing pellegrini and how he likes all his players (but esp. his wingers) to work like mad off the ball, I expect kaka to be deployed just off a striker in a 4411.

GK ike

RB sergio the barbarian
CB pepe
CB albiol
LB ????? (capdevilla)

RW ?????? (valencia or ribery)
CM xabi
CM lass
LW marcelo

AM kaka
ST higuain

unless valdano is already telling porkies and has been having words re: formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans