Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
remains to be seen , i saw Pellegerini use 4-4-2 , 4-4-1-1 & 4-2-3-1 (think it was barca or Real game ) this season alone.. needless to say Diamond 4-4-2 when Roman was with him.. i think he adapt the formation to the players he has..
he play Ibagaza (an AM ) on the side.. same thing for Cani .. i think it will be clear once we start our pre-season and Raed should be happy as Real are playing in Toronto & Washington DC this summer

Nándor

ruben de la red has played football again!!! apperently he played a charity match and even scroed a penalty:party

i so cross my fingers that he turns out to be fine again and is able to play for real.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Time to get off of your soap box.

My soap box? In one discussion he is claiming how Higuain should start for Argentina in the other he is making a madrid lineup feat KAKA and Ribery... maybe a spy?? just seems strange to me to hear those things from someone with a barça picture next to their name

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
My soap box? In one discussion he is claiming how Higuain should start for Argentina in the other he is making a madrid lineup feat KAKA and Ribery... maybe a spy?? just seems strange to me to hear those things from someone with a barça picture next to their name
damn dude, 250 posts in like what 1 day?

you could easily be one of the perez administration: INSANE!

Beast

The Observer
ruben de la red has played football again!!! apperently he played a charity match and even scroed a penalty:party

i so cross my fingers that he turns out to be fine again and is able to play for real.

yep.. here he is with Soldado and Guardiola

pro_photo1243973845.jpg

of course since Guardiola is having fun with Soldado & De La Red he must be a spy according to Diegomessi:wacko:

diegomessi

damn dude, 250 posts in like what 1 day?

you could easily be one of the perez administration: INSANE!

what? i joined in May.... its my week off i been enjoying the Treble feeling.. i never met so many Barça fans with this real madrid sympathy i do not understand..... i understand being nice and friendly to madrid fans and that is cool but defending their players and making their line ups whats this about? i would never go over to real madrid forum and start just chatting with them about this and that.. is it not sad that the real madrid section of the Barça forum is the busiest part???

Beast

The Observer
what? i joined in May.... its my week off i been enjoying the Treble feeling.. i never met so many Barça fans with this real madrid sympathy i do not understand..... i understand being nice and friendly to madrid fans and that is cool but defending their players and making their line ups whats this about? i would never go over to real madrid forum and start just chatting with them about this and that.. is it not sad that the real madrid section of the Barça forum is the busiest part???

I say you frisk every single one of them.. you have traitors .. the revolution is at risk
there will be blood..

diegomessi

I say you frisk every single one of them.. you have traitors .. the revolution is at risk
there will be blood..

you know if you saw this in the real madrid forum it would be somewhat shocking

seeing one you fellow madridistas making a barça lineup with villa and ribery and trying to get bojan on spain how would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans