Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
you know if you saw this in the real madrid forum it would be somewhat shocking

seeing one you fellow madridistas making a barça lineup with villa and ribery and trying to get bojan on spain how would you feel?

Absolutely nothing, i expect to be talking to mature people .. not superficial people..
we (Madridistas ) have made zillion line ups for Barca and they (cule's ) made zillion line ups for Real ..

what you are doing is simply FAKE and SUPERFICIAL

instead of asking why this thread is busy.. u can just leave the thread and post elsewhere.. u know practice what you preach

Warik

They wouldn't care as they've all done it already...

After much inner thought, scientific testing, asking for divine guidance and reading all your posts I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
They wouldn't care as they've all done it already...

After much inner thought, scientific testing, asking for divine guidance and reading all your posts I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.

ouch cuts real deep

E

Esteve

Guillem Balague saying no deal yet? Or did I hear him wrong? Ohhhhh! No personal agreement with Kaká

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
he is not an advocate for diamond formation Zen.. which makes me wonder what role will Kaka play ? valdano is not the kind of person who impose anything on a manager.. and i do believe he did talk with Pellegerini about the formation and possible targets .. i still think if Kaka & Xabi deals are done Real best formation is 4-2-3-1 and nothing else

regarding the AM.. maybe i made it unclear.. he is talking that there is no tactical need for them

You don't necesserily need to play a diamond formation to play with a AM? Or do you?
Barca play 4-3-3, but in reality it's more like 4-1-2-3 with Yaya on DM. But I consider (just labels anyway) Iniesta and Messi to be attacking midfielders - Eto'o and Henry more like strikers - Xavi THE playmaker (which he shares with Messi and Iniesta - we are blessed!) - Yaya is DM - Alves a mix of fullback/winger.
What I really wanted to say is that Iniesta is our AM how I see it.

Warik

Balague says no Tevez, that you'll pay 35 million for Villa, but if Valencia want more you'll pay Forlan's buyout clause (36 million)

Evil

Shabazz
He´s a Madrid player now I guess, from a Barça point of view this is really bad news, he´s a quality player, rate him much higher than Ronaldo tbh, good play making skills, fast, strong, good shooting, and above all he´s professional. On a bright side this is a really good move for La Liga, about time some of the world´s best players are playing in this league, I´m waiting for the day when people start recognizing La Liga as one of the best League´s in the world.

Andrew M

He´s a Madrid player now I guess, from a Barça point of view this is really bad news, he´s a quality player, rate him much higher than Ronaldo tbh, good play making skills, fast, strong, good shooting, and above all he´s professional. On a bright side this is a really good move for La Liga, about time some of the world´s best players are playing in this league, I´m waiting for the day when people start recognizing La Liga as one of the best League´s in the world.

Start recognizing La Liga as one of the best in the world? It is at least the 2nd best without Kaka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans