Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Then read your "discussion" with Yusuf again. I was not the one who mentioned Ibra and Chygrynskiy when some members spoke about Kaka....

But nevermind my post will hopefully avoid stupid comparisons in the future.

Beast

The Observer
Than you do have an issue comprehending if that's the impression you had
Kaka deal is better in terms it haven't cost us an extra fund and can still turn good .. yours with Ibra is done and dusted with losses of Eto'o and an extra 40 for Villa.. Both deals Kaka and Ibra were shit but one of them ended the other still have one last chance moreover unlike Ibra he didn't play as much as the Swede

DucdeOrléans

Than you do have an issue comprehending if that's the impression you had
Kaka deal is better in terms it haven't cost us an extra fund and can still turn good .. yours with Ibra is done and dusted with losses of Eto'o and an extra 40 for Villa.. Both deals Kaka and Ibra were shit but one of them ended the other still have one last chance moreover unlike Ibra he didn't play as much as the Swede

Aha, you still don't understand I see. Villa was bought as a REPLACEMENT for Henry. Not Ibra. I and others have said it countless of times and you still seem to ignore it. It is as comic as your own invention of Ibras price (105 million Euro. Jesus Maria)

Yeah, MIGHT. A big Might mind you. Cronic knee problems, 29 years old, Ozil the undiscussable first choice etc. It certainly does not look bright for a 68,5 million euro signing.

And yes Ibra and Chygrynskiy were shit signings. I have said that 100 times now and nearly everyone else.

DucdeOrléans

Nah, Henry played Villas position. (left wing). Eto'o was replaced by Ibra who then got sold and no replacement was bought for him. Pedro actually replaced Messi on the right (for good) while Messi "replaced" Ibra.

Henry also left without a direct replacement.

That's a fact:D

Beast

The Observer
He move Messi as a false striker but Villa is still the direct replacement for Ibra not henry..when both were @ the club it was Pedro who benched Henry not Ibra ;)

DucdeOrléans

I still don't agree but let us leave it there;)

BTW what is your opinion on the upcoming 4 Clasicos? We all know which of those 4 games are the most important (CL and Copa), but what do you expect to see?

I must admit that I actually fear that you will kick us out of the CL.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
in terms of style and position, Pedro has replaced Eto'o and Villa has replaced Henry.

but in terms of chronology, Pedro took Henry's spot and Ibra replaced Eto'o, and then Villa replaced Ibra.

Beast

The Observer
I still don't agree but let us leave it there;)

BTW what is your opinion on the upcoming 4 Clasicos? We all know which of those 4 games are the most important (CL and Copa), but what do you expect to see?

I must admit that I actually fear that you will kick us out of the CL.

I was planning on leaving till the Clasico thread opens up .. i have some inside intel and some insight

It will be a rollercoaster chess game with the league classico taken like a friendly with none of the teams showing their plans , let's say for now i bet you will win the first classico ;) and comfortably :D

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Sounds like you're going by what Barcas first lady has been harping on about, Gio! Old Cruyffy says Barca should lose this weekend as it is not necessary and would enable victories in both the copa del gey and CL clashes.

"Barca need to compete well in this match, not win it,"

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
in terms of style and position, Pedro has replaced Eto'o and Villa has replaced Henry.

but in terms of chronology, Pedro took Henry's spot and Ibra replaced Eto'o, and then Villa replaced Ibra.
tbh.

ibra took eto'os place. then messi played one match as CF and scored three goals, then he wanted to be a CF. so he replaced zlatan. henry got replaced with pedro at first, and then we sold ibra who got replaced by villa. villa and pedro swapped wings. last season we were playing differently, sometimes 4-3-2-1 and sometime 4-3-3. when 4-3-3 we were playing mostly with 2 forwards or leo dropping back behind zlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans