Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Sounds like you're going by what Barcas first lady has been harping on about, Gio! Old Cruyffy says Barca should lose this weekend as it is not necessary and would enable victories in both the copa del gey and CL clashes.

"Barca need to compete well in this match, not win it,"

Well Benny , let's face we know Jose will have something up his sleeve .. almost anyone with some years following football closely would tell you that ( and i know you are ) ..
So the question is
Will Jose open his tactics book and plan for Pep in the league ? right before the 3 important title games ? risk injury ? risk a suspension that applies in Copa del Gay final 4 days later ?

The answers are known and simple.. we won't see anything resemble seriousness in the league game . don't even think Pep will be pushing hard for it as well (but i could be wrong Pep takes the Classico @ heart )

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Thank god you cleared that one up. A weight off my mind
Sarcasm-sarcasm-343353_300_300.jpg

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Well Benny , let's face we know Jose will have something up his sleeve .. almost anyone with some years following football closely would tell you that ( and i know you are ) ..
So the question is
Will Jose open his tactics book and plan for Pep in the league ? right before the 3 important title games ? risk injury ? risk a suspension that applies in Copa del Gay final 4 days later ?

The answers are known and simple.. we won't see anything resemble seriousness in the league game . don't even think Pep will be pushing hard for it as well (but i could be wrong Pep takes the Classico @ heart )

I catch your drift and am thinking on a similar level to you on this. These are the factors I'm thinking between.

They looked tired, far more tired than we did this weekend. The comfort from all this for Barca is of course the fact that they have la Liga wrapped up. We only have to travel to North London this week for a game that holds as much at stake as their CL 2nd leg does. It's so close its almost no different from an away game in the league. Barca have travelled across Europe to Donetsk where it's pissing cold and miserable. I dunno, but If it were me I'd treat the 16th like any other league game and play the fittest team possible. Rotating where necessary.

I'd play for the draw.

On the other hand I don't think we'll go all guns blazing. No need to, a win will not change the fate of La Liga, however a loss with a strong Madrid line up will cause embarassment and a loss vs a weakened Barca will dent confidence in CL/copa. I think Jose will be sensible with his line-up. I think he will play it tactical and play it like-for-like against Barca this weekend. In theory our depth should beat theirs.

Beast

The Observer
Valid points Ben but i think Jose will convince the players that it's all part of his plans... how far he will succeed depends on how far the players believe in him this season
Gj i think he needs Pepe in the middle not for Leo but for Xavi.. but i still think comes the match day Pepe will be playing in the centre defence as he need his speed
the first classico showed Pepe was the only defender capable of withstanding the match pressure compared to say Ramos and Ricardo

Sergio

Sergison
Gio, are you saying Mourinho won't give it all for the liga Classico? Practical or not that would be unacceptable for most fans and the club management. And from his time at Inter anyway, Jose's game is as much about team moral/cohesion/winning mentality, as it is tactics. Going into the other 3 having come out of the first with nothing - again, really wouldn't be consistent with that. I don't know what the papers are speculating he will do, but I would have thought the opposite from him, build up confidence in the first meeting to help push through the rest.

Anyway, so many Classico's has me thinking the Depor fans were spot on with their banner earlier this season - it really has become the Scottish league.

Beast

The Observer
It' has nothing to do with papers , it's my own opinion and expectations of what will go on over the next two weeks of Classicos

I will reply in detail when i finish my meeting

poncirus

Football is not a game of chess ffs. All that matters is how good you are, how well you are trained and how much do you want to win. And how things turn up on a game day, because football can be funny game also.

Please stop this "secret tactics book" nonsense. Trash talk and cheap mythology that is...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
:lol:

"G, why are you not paying attention to ..."
- "Please man, I am addressing issues at barcaforum.com. Priorities."

What about Ramos, is he suspended now? I see ten yellows at one site, even 11 yellows at LFP site (but he did play the previous games so no two game suspension) ... weird?

Sergio

Sergison
It' has nothing to do with papers , it's my own opinion and expectations of what will go on over the next two weeks of Classicos

Well in this case I would be very surprised, I think he will, and has to, put as much into the liga game as the others, but we will need to wait and see.

Following on from what we talked of yesterday on Ronaldo - Berlusconi said it again: "“If we were to win the Scudetto, the next transfer window could lead us to add one or two champions. The chance of signing Ronaldo isn't remote because a player can decide to leave his club.” By your own admission he always gets what he wants no?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Silvio is a smart bastard.

either he uses Cristiano as a smokescreen to sign who he really wants undetected.

or he takes advantage of Mourinho offloading a superstar to fund the creation of a more balanced team (on Mourinho's team he's the star, and the players are his underlings) and adds the goal machine Cristiano to his ranks. gaining loadsagoals and, indeed, loadsashirtsalestopreteengirlsandboys.

kudos, Silvio, you wily old bastard!

Sergio

Sergison
LOL, I never thought of it in terms of his primary agenda - hooking up with young girls. Now that you make me think of it, its not a Berlusconi sort of signing at all. After all his chat about not signing Balotelli because he doesn't have the sort of style and character expected at Milan, he would give up on Ronaldo. Berlsuconi - "I will sign Ronaldo, he is perfect for Milan". (senior government advisor, minister of defence or something, whispers in his ear) "Eh, Presidente, there are strong rumours Ronaldo is gay." Berlusconi;

29ol3s1.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
LOL, I never thought of it in terms of his primary agenda - hooking up with young girls. Now that you make me think of it, its not a Berlusconi sort of signing at all. After all his chat about not signing Balotelli because he doesn't have the sort of style and character expected at Milan, he would give up on Ronaldo. Berlsuconi - "I will sign Ronaldo, he is perfect for Milan". (senior government advisor, minister of defence or something, whispers in his ear) "Eh, Presidente, there are strong rumours Ronaldo is gay." Berlusconi;

29ol3s1.jpg

:lol:

tbh tho, even if Cristiano doesn't have the right character for the club, his ability to get young teenage girls interested in Milan will surely push Silvio on to make the signing.

:D

Sergio

Sergison
Good point, infact I have come up with an idea Silvio will love - for Ronaldo's shirt number, put Silvio's cell phone number on it, this would get the two things he loves most -

1) more monies from shirt printing an 11 digit number.
2) direct contact to all the "honies".

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans