Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Silvio is a smart bastard.

either he uses Cristiano as a smokescreen to sign who he really wants undetected.

or he takes advantage of Mourinho offloading a superstar to fund the creation of a more balanced team (on Mourinho's team he's the star, and the players are his underlings) and adds the goal machine Cristiano to his ranks. gaining loadsagoals and, indeed, loadsashirtsalestopreteengirlsandboys.

kudos, Silvio, you wily old bastard!
Yeah a smokescreen for Kaka.. unless Gaddafi paid some billions for Silvio lately i don't see Milan having enough cash for a 100 + mil deal ;)
Football is not a game of chess ffs. All that matters is how good you are, how well you are trained and how much do you want to win. And how things turn up on a game day, because football can be funny game also.

Please stop this "secret tactics book" nonsense. Trash talk and cheap mythology that is...

..I want to reply but clearly you've missed a lot of years watching some other sport cause you clearly have no clue what you are talking about
Football is primarily about tactics more than talent , there is several renowned managers who turn their game into chess when they meet a tough opponent (SAF is one so is Jose,Rafa ) and that's how they've beaten times and again superior talented teams
planning to the smallest details to the extent of the opponent player way of dribbling and moves and yeah shit happens like a player losing concentration and the other team use it
Last year Bernabeu game Pep played a nice chess game switching to 4-1-4-1 and then switching Maxwell and Alves position..
you will learn in time to look @ the finer detail outside a player talent on the pitch ..
:lol:

"G, why are you not paying attention to ..."
- "Please man, I am addressing issues at barcaforum.com. Priorities."

What about Ramos, is he suspended now? I see ten yellows at one site, even 11 yellows at LFP site (but he did play the previous games so no two game suspension) ... weird?
I think he will play but a yellow can take him out of the Copa game

Well in this case I would be very surprised, I think he will, and has to, put as much into the liga game as the others, but we will need to wait and see.

Following on from what we talked of yesterday on Ronaldo - Berlusconi said it again: "“If we were to win the Scudetto, the next transfer window could lead us to add one or two champions. The chance of signing Ronaldo isn't remote because a player can decide to leave his club.” By your own admission he always gets what he wants no?

No Sergio, Jose will be looking for a title he won't exhaust the players for what will be a meaningless game or expose what he carefully been planning since the first game he has a much bigger catch in 4 than 10 days as you can bet Barca will automatically win the Camp Nou return leg and it will be one ugly game similar to Barca-Inter 2 years ago
the return to the 8 point difference killed the league and Jose is a pragmatic manager he will go for the possible not the impossible on the other hand Barca will be looking to kill the league and focus on the remaining competition

Ronaldo + 40 mil = Zlatan to Real.

If there will be a move it won't be for Zlatan but for Pato ...and a bigger amount than this.. but at the end it's Kaka that Silvio wants and can afford

Sergio

Sergison
Pato wouldn't really work if you have Higuaín, it would be Zlatan for sure, he is more what you need, Mourinho loves him, and Perez can't resist a famous name, especially if its a name that pisses off Barca.

dalitis8

Banned
Silvio is a smart bastard.

either he uses Cristiano as a smokescreen to sign who he really wants undetected.

or he takes advantage of Mourinho offloading a superstar to fund the creation of a more balanced team (on Mourinho's team he's the star, and the players are his underlings) and adds the goal machine Cristiano to his ranks. gaining loadsagoals and, indeed, loadsashirtsalestopreteengirlsandboys.

kudos, Silvio, you wily old bastard!

Just nonsense from Berlusconi, no way will Madrid sell their top player by far (it's like Barcelona selling Messi) Secondly, AC Milan do not have the money to buy CR7 (let's hope they have enough to pay us for Ibrahimobitch) Thirdly, Mourinho is not that much of an idiot, he knows that without CR, he is screwed. CR is 10 times more important to Madrid than he is. Oh, and in the current Madrid setup, CR7 is the star, not Mourinho.

Pato wouldn't really work if you have Higuaín, it would be Zlatan for sure, he is more what you need, Mourinho loves him, and Perez can't resist a famous name, especially if its a name that pisses off Barca.

I don't see why would Madrid go after Ibra (a CF that has scored only 13 goals-3 of them penalties) in an entire season, in a declining league.

*I hope that your club are willing to hold onto him though, and give us the money as well.

Sergio

Sergison
Even if you are broke, you can still keep him.

I know eh, because as we know Barcelona have lots of cash to splash around. I mean its not like they had to have a fire sale of players in the summer to stem huge losses, cancel all projects on the books, and by its presidents own admission, sign a shirt sponsor to save the club from its massive debt. And you know, even if its financial position wasn't as rosy as all that, well it could always tag onto the Spanish economy which is going from strength to strength, and will in no way be needing a bailout in a couple of weeks.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I know eh, because as we know Barcelona have lots of cash to splash around. I mean its not like they had to have a fire sale of players in the summer to stem huge losses, cancel all projects on the books, and by its presidents own admission, sign a shirt sponsor to save the club from its massive debt. And you know, even if its financial position wasn't as rosy as all that, well it could always tag onto the Spanish economy which is going from strength to strength, and will in no way be needing a bailout in a couple of weeks.
What are you talking about man? This is EUROPE!

dalitis8

Banned

Like the Italian economy is racing ahead...

Barca sold Yaya and loaned Ibra, and brought in Villa, Mascherano and Adriano.

Where was the fire sale?

And Barca will splash this summer as well, mark my words. Rossel is bitching about the finances in order to get back at Laporta.

Every club in Europe would envy Barca's position.

Sergio

Sergison
+ Chygrynsky, Caceras, and that Brazilian guy, Keyring or whatever he was called = fire sale. Rosell even admitted he had to sell players to cover debt, and I take his opinion to be more informed that yours if am honest.

poncirus

..I want to reply but clearly you've missed a lot of years watching some other sport cause you clearly have no clue what you are talking about
Football is primarily about tactics more than talent , there is several renowned managers who turn their game into chess when they meet a tough opponent (SAF is one so is Jose,Rafa ) and that's how they've beaten times and again superior talented teams
planning to the smallest details to the extent of the opponent player way of dribbling and moves and yeah shit happens like a player losing concentration and the other team use it
Last year Bernabeu game Pep played a nice chess game switching to 4-1-4-1 and then switching Maxwell and Alves position..
you will learn in time to look @ the finer detail outside a player talent on the pitch ..

I'm pretty sure you've never trained or played real football?

Rarely is game won by coach playing chess and some cunning tactical decision. In fact, people who don't have much experience in coaching/training process just read too much into it and make some crazy parallel world where tactical wizards play chess and make moves...

In reality, there is no such thing as "tactical genius" who wins games with brilliant mind, it's a myth. Great coaches are great because they know how to train their teams and motivate them to win. Mourinho is great because his teams are properly drilled, play some intense transition football, and are blood thirsty, not because of some mysterious formation switching. :lol: Tactical cleverness is necessary, but it's icing on a cake. ;)

And football tactics are really not rocket science, most top coaches share similar level of tactical competence.

Beast

The Observer

Rarely is game won by coach playing chess and some cunning tactical decision. In fact, people who don't have much experience in coaching/training process just read too much into it and make some crazy parallel world where tactical wizards play chess and make moves...

In reality, there is no such thing as "tactical genius" who wins games with brilliant mind, it's a myth. Great coaches are great because they know how to train their teams and motivate them to win. Mourinho is great because his teams are properly drilled, play some intense transition football, and are blood thirsty, not because of some mysterious formation switching. :lol: Tactical cleverness is necessary, but it's icing on a cake. ;)

And football tactics are really not rocket science, most top coaches share similar level of tactical competence.

We have a gold material above here.. not worthy of a reply cause in reality there is not much anyone can do ..
you relation with football is similar to my relation with Japanese language

Pitbull2k4

And you have played 'real football' under a trainer in the league those he mentioned?

The fact that tactics play a role in football is so glaringly obvious the burden of proof is on your side. You have done nothing but throw red herrings. All those things you mentioned play a big role but take nothing away from tactical play.

Tactical cleverness is necessary, but it's icing on a cake. ;)

Necessary for what? I assume you meant football. What is the objective of the game of football? To win by ending with more goals than your opponent. Therefore, by your own admission (quoted above) tactical play is necessary to win. Therefore a tactical genius will be better equipped to win than a less talented tactician. And thus, tactical genius does win games.

So you even contradict yourself. Not that it was necessary to know the argument to be invalid, but it's the icing on a cake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans