Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah, but after what Kaká said about not leaving this morning.....:rolleyes:

not leaving yet his father (agent at the same time ) and the club VP travel to Madrid on a private plane to meet Perez for what reason :rolleyes:
come on Electronic Steve u know better then to believe any player

He´s a Madrid player now I guess, from a Barça point of view this is really bad news, he´s a quality player, rate him much higher than Ronaldo tbh, good play making skills, fast, strong, good shooting, and above all he´s professional. On a bright side this is a really good move for La Liga, about time some of the world´s best players are playing in this league, I´m waiting for the day when people start recognizing La Liga as one of the best League´s in the world.

La Liga needs to regain the quality of the competition.. a Kaka-Messi duel will be awesome and the same time a big boost to liga followers
You don't necesserily need to play a diamond formation to play with a AM? Or do you?
Barca play 4-3-3, but in reality it's more like 4-1-2-3 with Yaya on DM. But I consider (just labels anyway) Iniesta and Messi to be attacking midfielders - Eto'o and Henry more like strikers - Xavi THE playmaker (which he shares with Messi and Iniesta - we are blessed!) - Yaya is DM - Alves a mix of fullback/winger.
What I really wanted to say is that Iniesta is our AM how I see it.
i consider Xavi a pure CM .. Iniesta is a joker.. he is the jack of all trades..

i need to see some games under Pellegerini with Real to get a clue
Balague says no Tevez, that you'll pay 35 million for Villa, but if Valencia want more you'll pay Forlan's buyout clause (36 million)

Tevez was not on the radar and tbh he will do the same job as Higuain.. who is younger and more proven in the liga... Villa is cool .. Forlan is a bit old.. we might keep Ruud it's better and cheaper

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
"I don't know if we'll be able to keep Kaka at Milan because they offer him so much money," said club owner Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

I think they're thinking that their only hope is that he'd refuse to leave.

E

Esteve

Electronic Steve :shrug: Well, if you're talking to me, you're right, I do know better. I'm just surprised to see what has happened after he all but assured the Milan fans earlier.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yep.. here he is with Soldado and Guardiola

pro_photo1243973845.jpg

of course since Guardiola is having fun with Soldado & De La Red he must be a spy according to Diegomessi:wacko:

awesome news about ruben.

and seriously, pep is just great.

I genuinely believe kaka doesn't want to leave, but he knows he has to for milan's financial wellbeing so his comments are just him saying "look, I wanna stay" and so when the offer is accepted he'll say "I have to go to help the club" - simple as that really.

forlan is more suited to barca's situation than real's. you need someone for long-term whereas we could use forlan for 2-3 years as a starter while bojan matures.

wouldn't trust anything balague says, though.

in fact, that should be the 12th Commandment.

"Thou shalt not trust Guillem Balague."

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
After much inner thought, scientific testing, asking for divine guidance and reading all your posts I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.

Ohhh, that was really funny! Diegomessi, chill! :lol: The season is over, we won everything they won nothing - and we crushed them 6-2 away. During the summer we are friends (unless they touch any of our players, then the diplomacy is out the window) and we don't start to hate each other untill Liga starts again :giggle:

But whatever players you buy, I'm still confident we will win Liga and go further in CL than you do.

Beast

The Observer
This topic moves too dam fast for me. Any updates i need to know about?

- Kaka Dad & Galliani met Perez in his company office in Madrid
- Real & Milan agreed a fee , Real tried to include a player or 2 but Milan asked for money so it's 65 mil Euro for Milan @ the end
- there was rumors that Chelsea called Bosco Leite (Kaka father and agent ) and made a better offer but it looks like the deal is settled , the issue remaining was Kaka's father cut in the deal (his commission )
- Silvio B said that he couldn't refuse Real offer on TV it's too much ..
- Kaka rep said Milan agreed a deal a lot less then what Man city offered (100 Mil ) but personal terms remain pending
- kaka refused to comment during his Int duty

---------
Marca,Sky..etc say the deal is done , Marca say Kaka will be presented next week
AS say so far there is delay due to personal terms due to Chelsea involvement

maz

I walk the line
Merci. Kaká maintained that he would move if an agreement between the clubs was made. He isnt the kind of person that wants to call a stir, but you can tell he wants to play for madrid. Given that the clubs have met and spoken, its more than likely you'll seal the deal. Bravo.

Beast

The Observer
Thanks Maz.. he is a player we needed since Zidane left

Oh and De La Red scored in a friendly charity game playing with Soldado -Guardiola-Butregano ..etc :d
as seen below

pro_photo1243973845.jpg

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Update: Cirque Du Soleil is out of business. Owner says, "We simply cannot compete with Real Madrid FC."

In other news: Baby missing as Perez looks happy and full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans