Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
C'mon the mighty Castilla.

In reflection on last nights game. I slighty lost it a little. Had to go out, hit the bars after and let off some steam. The real question is, are all of ours hearts going to hold out for another 3 clasicos?

Beast

The Observer
Am i the only one is is super calm ? i'm not at all tensed or worked out ... and i do mean it
for me on a personal level i think we moved forward and that's what matters and was my own personal bench mark
2nd in la liga (well obviously we need to improve on that but it's the same situation )
Copa Del gay final .. big improvement from the carelessness we usually show
CL semi Final since 2003...

for me objective achieved from Jose , if he can add a title it will be a cherry on top of the cake let's not forget on all fronts we are facing the best team in the world

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Guti: Last night's lineup was ridiculous. It makes Real Madrid look like a visiting Racing Santander on its own turf.

:lol: U legend Guti.

ricknattery

Guti: Last night's lineup was ridiculous. It makes Real Madrid look like a visiting Racing Santander on its own turf.

Finally a madridista with senses....
where is the honor in stopping Barca playing with 5 defenses, giving the ball away, and not cutting the grass(this one is so pathetic is f*cking hilarious)? We would expect Sporting or Osasuna to find that something to admire, but Madrid? do they really needed to spend close to 400 millions to play Barca like a segunda team in Bernabeu?
How bad madridismo must have been these last years to applaud mou for doing that

Beast

The Observer
Yep finally you found someone you agree with Rick ,GUTI !! :lol:

:D yeah Guti is upset he couldn't fuck it up as usual... legendary player

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The problem is that I have an exam at 8:00 a.m. on the second hardest course in my entire university career the day after the Classico. Whether I will watch the game or not will depend entirely on my ability to get as much work done as possible. I hope the people I am studying with are okay with me watching the match (e.g come with me to watch the match) but I know for a fact that my blood boils and takes quite a bit of time to cool down when the Classico is around.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
same raed :( exam wednesday and then my hardest one saturday :( ...thx god CL classico are out of exam time

:worthy: guti ...god dam as much as i disliked that man he was a great entertainer :lol:

Moe