Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Am i the only one is is super calm ? i'm not at all tensed or worked out ... and i do mean it
for me on a personal level i think we moved forward and that's what matters and was my own personal bench mark
2nd in la liga (well obviously we need to improve on that but it's the same situation )
Copa Del gay final .. big improvement from the carelessness we usually show
CL semi Final since 2003...

for me objective achieved from Jose , if he can add a title it will be a cherry on top of the cake let's not forget on all fronts we are facing the best team in the world

Yeah HUGE archivement considering the little amount of money you have spend? How much was it again? 420 million euros in the last 2,5 seasons (biggest investment in world football)? You did not improve in La Liga. You are 8 points behind with a more difficult schedule left. You were way better last year in the league.

The situation in the Copa is WAY better but let us not forget that you can't loose 4-0 to a 4 division team every year:lol: Apart from that, let us all admit it, Barca and Madrid will not loose against one of the other 18 teams over 2 legs at this point of time. So hardly any big archivement. The real final will be on Wednesday.

What regard the CL, the situation is much the same as in the Copa for you. You first opponent in the knockout stage was Lyon, who are very disappointing this season. Lyon, hardly any Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Inter, Milan, Barca etc. You should be able to beat them over to legs with your current team, don't you think so, Lyon-complex or not?

Then you played Tottenham a team which played in the CL for the first time in the history with a well known bad tactic at its helm (Redknapp - certainly compared to Mourinho). Really not a big archivement IMO. Bale and Lennon were out of the first match and Crouch decided to go home earlier that day. (if you can say so)..:lol: The return leg was pointless.

Yes, you improved a bit, but what had you expected with such a team and such a huge investment? And that in a league were you only opponent is Barca, best team or not.

And let us not forgot that it is a stupidity to even draw conclusions from Saturdays match. First of all the league was sealed (which obviously make Barca wore cautious and they only played at 80 percent throughout the game).

The real test for you (and also for us) will be in the CL (foremost) and the Copa.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
after the clasico, the arrogant of madrid fans is just like how arsenal's was b4..but worse, they treat a draw at home like a 5-0 win..the real barca fans (that always watch barca games) know that the team was not playing like their regular self last saturday..so wait for this wednesday..it will be different

Beast

The Observer
Yeah HUGE archivement considering the little amount of money you have spend? How much was it again? 420 million euros in the last 2,5 seasons (biggest investment in world football)? You did not improve in La Liga. You are 8 points behind with a more difficult schedule left. You were way better last year in the league.

The situation in the Copa is WAY better but let us not forget that you can't loose 4-0 to a 4 division team every year:lol: Apart from that, let us all admit it, Barca and Madrid will not loose against one of the other 18 teams over 2 legs at this point of time. So hardly any big archivement. The real final will be on Wednesday.

What regard the CL, the situation is much the same as in the Copa for you. You first opponent in the knockout stage was Lyon, who are very disappointing this season. Lyon, hardly any Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Inter, Milan, Barca etc. You should be able to beat them over to legs with your current team, don't you think so, Lyon-complex or not?

Then you played Tottenham a team which played in the CL for the first time in the history with a well known bad tactic at its helm (Redknapp - certainly compared to Mourinho). Really not a big archivement IMO. Bale and Lennon were out of the first match and Crouch decided to go home earlier that day. (if you can say so)..:lol: The return leg was pointless.

Yes, you improved a bit, but what had you expected with such a team and such a huge investment? And that in a league were you only opponent is Barca, best team or not.

And let us not forgot that it is a stupidity to even draw conclusions from Saturdays match. First of all the league was sealed (which obviously make Barca wore cautious and they only played at 80 percent throughout the game).

The real test for you (and also for us) will be in the CL (foremost) and the Copa.

Oh yeah cause you beat the mighty Shakhtar and the awesome Arsenal .. yeah oh yeah Arsenal now are the cream de la cream in European football cause you know they win at least a CL every 10 years.. oh wait.. did they ? Lyon are last year Semi finalist ;) and improved their squad..just because Schalke is towards the bottom of their table doesn't mean they are bad in Europe
And Oh wait so Crouch decide to go home early but RVP waited for the champagne ? u mean that Spurs topping their group is nothing u know ...beating Arsenal with ease that u barely beat this season is nothing

and you forgot we beat Your Team Milan or now you will jump the wagon again ? oh wait that's what you did since u joined the forum
How about beating the same teams that took u out from the Copa before ;) ...

Can you get any sillier ? ....
I don't think u can ...

stick to whatever team you will support in the next 3 weeks ... there is an opening for Schalke and United if they win the CL ... if i was you (and thankfully i'm not ) .. i'd reserve a spot from now and declare my admiration for them same way your "Milan " love showed this season ;) (sadly came short in the CL )

after the clasico, the arrogant of madrid fans is just like how arsenal's was b4..but worse, they treat a draw at home like a 5-0 win..the real barca fans (that always watch barca games) know that the team was not playing like their regular self last saturday..so wait for this wednesday..it will be different

U mean we are arrogant but losing a 3 point win vs 10 men with a goal up is a great result...having more attempts to score with 10 men is arrogance

OK :rolleyes:

DucdeOrléans

Beast stop those silly comments;)

You talk about the season as if you have won the league or CL. Until now you only improved in the Copa (Or Copa del Gay as you call it - will be interesting to see if that change if you should win on Wednesday - not that I care;))

Again you always deny the reality if someone makes it clear for you. Again, have you forgot that you have made the biggest invesment in world football HISTORY? That you hired the best trainer in the world (your own words)? ¨

I mean draw you conclusions after the Copa and foremost the CL man;) You now why Barca played as they did, regardless of Peps comments. A draw was a excellent result for Barca, mind you.

What is it about Milan? Again, I have always supported them, as well as you support Inter. I can't see your problem. I always thought (wisely it turned ot, not that I did not expect that) that Milan would go out of the CL early because they simple are not good enough to win the CL or MORE IMPORTANT compete on BOTH fronts.

Look what happened next. They (we) practically have won the scudetto while Inter (as I said earlier, and most of the deluded Inter fans laughed - guess who laughs now) said that Inter could compete on both fronts, that It would be better for their scudetto chances if they stayed in the CL, that they would win it again etc.

Schalke/Man U? I will only support them if they play you in the CL final, which I don't expect;).

And either way Arsenal/Shakthar are CERTAINLY (or without a doubt - I think you have forgot Arsenals form before the matches and that they actually managed to beat us) withouth a doubt more dangerous oposition than Lyon and Tottenham. Come on, give me a break;)

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
U mean we are arrogant but losing a 3 point win vs 10 men with a goal up is a great result...having more attempts to score with 10 men is arrogance

OK :rolleyes:

it's a game that madrid fans expect a win..i wonder what happen if u win last saturday..u might say "mourinho is god", "we will beat barca 10-0 in the final", "Pepe should win ballon d'or" etc

Beast

The Observer
Guti is not a bright guy, but in terms of madridismo I think it's clear who knows better

which he showed that Madrisimo in the last 2 classico's he played ;)
He is bitter and he revealed that much in mid-season that he see himself wanting to play in this Madrid side and even praised Jose..
(look for Guti interview in January )

it's a game that madrid fans expect a win..i wonder what happen if u win last saturday..u might say "mourinho is god", "we will beat barca 10-0 in the final", "Pepe should win ballon d'or" etc

Nope we left this arrogance for you ;) .. our prediction is realistic and to the point .. show us were we (the fans) expected a win? before you make an opinion based on nothing but your vivid imagination ..
than we can talk
we know our team , limitations and target and it never was the league meaningless classico

ricknattery

which he showed that Madrisimo in the last 2 classico's he played ;)
He is bitter and he revealed that much in mid-season that he see himself wanting to play in this Madrid side and even praised Jose..
(look for Guti interview in January )

So I guess you will come up with more excuses regarding Di Stefano as well, he thinks the exact same thing, but somehow Mou has managed to get almost every madridista turn blind. I mean not cutting the grass, what are we talkng about? Pepe your best player? and you guys aprove it. Barca really has put this "almighty" club in an unprecedent position
The thing with Mou is you cannot sustain this "act" in front of the media, this style of play against your biggest rival if you don't back it up with titles. So it's all or nothing for mou, the madrid press is slowly starting to get tired of him, fans not that much, just a few don't agree with him, and now Di Stefano comes with these statements...
The time has come for mou, he would certainly couldn't pull his "act" if he doesn't scratch at least Copa del Rey

Beast

The Observer
So I guess you will come up with more excuses regarding Di Stefano as well, he thinks the exact same thing, but somehow Mou has managed to get almost every madridista turn blind. I mean not cutting the grass, what are we talkng about? Pepe your best player? and you guys aprove it. Barca really has put this "almighty" club in an unprecedent position
The thing with Mou is you cannot sustain this "act" in front of the media, this style of play against your biggest rival if you don't back it up with titles. So it's all or nothing for mou, the madrid press is slowly starting to get tired of him, fans not that much, just a few don't agree with him, and now Di Stefano comes with these statements...
The time has come for mou, he would certainly couldn't pull his "act" if he doesn't scratch at least Copa del Rey

@ Di Stefano read my post in the game thread i ain't repeating it ..

@ Pepe our best player , no he was MOM from the 22 players ... ironic isn't it since u lot chose your defenders as your best players too ;) .. what does that indicate and reflect ? ..
Pepe was capable of stopping the entire Barca creating department on his own a job so many players failed to do .. he even pulled it with a man down... not a rocket science Ricky

I also reflected several times on the formation and how we Madridistas seeing it... please refer to the match thread instead of repeating the same argument here amigo

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
pepe was MOM only person on barca to come close was messi who still managed to create things with the heavy D

ricknattery

@ Di Stefano read my post in the game thread i ain't repeating it ..

@ Pepe our best player , no he was MOM from the 22 players ... ironic isn't it since u lot chose your defenders as your best players too ;) .. what does that indicate and reflect ? ..
Pepe was capable of stopping the entire Barca creating department on his own a job so many players failed to do .. he even pulled it with a man down... not a rocket science Ricky

I also reflected several times on the formation and how we Madridistas seeing it... please refer to the match thread instead of repeating the same argument here amigo

so u actually believe Barca played full throttle? No amigo, Pep did the smart thing: make RM players do the run, tire your players with more than 70% posession and 600 more passes than your side. Even to the expense of not creating chances of goal, cos' the result was meaningless in that clasico. We'll see the tiredness in your players especially at the CL games. Is it the correct approach to give up the ball completely in 4 games(cos' it seems to you as well it is the magic formula)? how will they cope with all the running they have to do in orden to destroy our attack? If mou doesn't win anything, critics about his
style of play will surely follow. Like I said, all or nothing for Mou these next 2 weeks

regarding the DiStefano and fans topic, well that's why I said Mou turned most madridistas blind, it's easy to see for the neural fans. Don't take my word or any other cule's.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
true cause they had most of the work to do gio but i felt messi still provided the offensive moves to win the game but the finishing was woeful

jamrock

"Mourinho’s lineup is the biggest compliment he can give Barca. To be playing at home with seven defenders is a sign that he must be very afraid. In their day, the Bernabeu usually does not allow this kind of approach taken by their coach, even if it means winning them the League. That is, at least, until today. Capello can attest to that".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans