Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Who stops you from playing your best line-ups ?
We did and we lost and drew.

Who stops you from playing beautiful football rather than playing `big-grass-dirty-fuck` football ?
Attempted in November. Which club ever played beautiful football against this full first team Barcelona and won ?

Not answering the rest, Beast and Raed went through time and time again and the only conclusion is that most of you are generalising everything to 'Mourinho is a douchebag and he plays anti-football' and ideas mentioned in two quotes above.

Christo...

cloned warrior

Which club ever played beautiful football against this full first squad Barcelona and won ?

Arsenal at emarites! But its a shame that the day the won the match they thought they had achieved all the goals of their season.

'Mourinho is a douchebag and he plays anti-football'
its a fact!!! nobody denies that!!

El Gato

Villarato!
Since when is Alves-Pique-Abidal-Maxwell regular line-up ?

cloned warrior said:

Just what I expected. Outta here before I get drawn into this meaningless argument.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
We did and we lost and drew.

Attempted in November. Which club ever played beautiful football against this full first team Barcelona and won ?

Not answering the rest, Beast and Raed went through time and time again and the only conclusion is that most of you are generalising everything to 'Mourinho is a douchebag and he plays anti-football' and ideas mentioned in two quotes above.

Christo...

So how do you want us to take Mourinho ? Don`t you feel good that we are saying everything against Mourinho and criticizing his tricks ? You tell me , do you want us to erase Mourinho and it should be replaced by your Club Model ? Should we Say Real Madrid goes anti football and playing dirty tricks etc etc etc etc ???? Should we say Real Madrid is encouraging inferior complex amongst its players and not Mourinho ??? Its either Real Madrid as a whole or Mourinho takes over the stage and tries to change the Club Model and characteristics ? Which would you prefer ?

Culeee

Its one thing to say you guys are just too good for us at this point but its another thing to go and spend nearly 400m to stop us and fail miserably and NOT consider that a very sad thing for a club the size of real madrid.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Lol they got outplayed from beginning to end and were very fortunate to win that game. How is that beautiful football?

Before you throw your stupid question to any random Cule out here , just put three word phrases in Google search - Beautiful , football & Barcelona . From Sports journalists to everyone or anyone , you will get your answer. If you don`t ; ban your head.

Caramel

Lol at this never-ending argument.
They(club/mourinho/fans) do whatever whatever they want.If they are content with playing defensive so be it.But at the end,if they win tomorrow or the champions league(after sooo many years),They won't give a shit whether they played defensive or not.That's a fact.
And it would be wise not to write a team off before the game is even played and claim superiority.Saturday'game was a crap one-from both camps-. We had a lot more possession but didn't do a whole lot with it and they had more shots on goal.
Oh shit,seems like I'm defending real madrid but there is so much shit being written I can't help myself. Let's enjoy tomorrow's game and may the best win.
Ok,i'm getting outta here before someone takes my head off.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wolfy, I think you aren't getting their point. I understand fans feeling rather relieved at breaking the streak but there's a bunch criticising the legends like diStefano when they are speaking the truth. It's really sad that the fans who are historically known to demand the beautiful attacking football are now satisfied from a draw got by using extreme bus-parking techniques. It's not a go at Madrid as a club but rather at Mou for reducing such a huge club to this level. As a Cule, it's really awesome that Madrid, even though are the arch-rivals, has given us the ultimate praise by resorting to those tactics. But on a whole, as a lover of football in general, it's really kinda sad. Just as it is sad to see clubs like Liverpool, Ajax falling!

And when you say 'which team beats this Barca full going toe to toe?' you actually are supporting Mou and his disgusting anti-football. Do you really think Barca are unbeatable? I mean haven't you watched any of Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla, Pathetico, Arsenal playing us in the last three years? It's just that Mou is an incapable douchebag, a full-on coward who can only whine and whine really. Instead of seeing that some Madridistas are just blindly believing him just because he got you past a 4th division club in the copa or because who got you past a mediocre Lyon!?
We were really lucky to win the first leg last season, at home that too! Now did Pelle park the bus!? No! He just knew how to tackle us!! Now make Mou the highest paid manager, give him even better players and what does he do exactly!? Right, park the bus! Even Big Sam could do that really

Now don't come with explanations regarding that achievement of his guys. I mean Pelle was this close to doing all that(except of course the CDR accident, which is just that! An accident!!) A Higuain mindfuck makes Mou that much better than Pelle really!?

And You know what? The famous attitude that Capello has imparted into your players? It's all lost! The moment your players reduced to bus-parking level, the moment celebrated a draw even though you practically lost the league, they lost it!! It's Mou who reduced them to that, simple.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Arsenal at emarites! But its a shame that the day the won the match they thought they had achieved all the goals of their season.

it was not the coolest reaction by Arsenal or Real but and a big but is that to be fair and realistic you have to cling to something for motivation and confidence so your players won't shit their pants (and embarrassing everyone like Tottenham did in front of Real) so it's pretty understandable.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I see where wolfe is coming from and it makes perfect sense, if Barca has been getting their ass handed to them 3 years on the trot I'll be glad if we avoided another loss too...

However...

It just doesn't make sense to me why the fans aren't a bit more critical of Jose for not going all out, since that was the only hope of getting back into the league. I mean if I was a fan I would rather my manager takes a risk of a getting a spanking but at least doing the best he can do to win the game if that's the only hope of getting back into the league. Yes they avoided another defeated at home, but in the light of the league situation, a draw is as good as a loss, opponent being Barcelona or not...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Wolfy, I think you aren't getting their point. I understand fans feeling rather relieved at breaking the streak but there's a bunch criticising the legends like diStefano when they are speaking the truth. It's really sad that the fans who are historically known to demand the beautiful attacking football are now satisfied from a draw got by using extreme bus-parking techniques. It's not a go at Madrid as a club but rather at Mou for reducing such a huge club to this level. As a Cule, it's really awesome that Madrid, even though are the arch-rivals, has given us the ultimate praise by resorting to those tactics. But on a whole, as a lover of football in general, it's really kinda sad. Just as it is sad to see clubs like Liverpool, Ajax falling!

And when you say 'which team beats this Barca full going toe to toe?' you actually are supporting Mou and his disgusting anti-football. Do you really think Barca are unbeatable? I mean haven't you watched any of Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla, Pathetico, Arsenal playing us in the last three years? It's just that Mou is an incapable douchebag, a full-on coward who can only whine and whine really. Instead of seeing that some Madridistas are just blindly believing him just because he got you past a 4th division club in the copa or because who got you past a mediocre Lyon!?
We were really lucky to win the first leg last season, at home that too! Now did Pelle park the bus!? No! He just knew how to tackle us!! Now make Mou the highest paid manager, give him even better players and what does he do exactly!? Right, park the bus! Even Big Sam could do that really

Now don't come with explanations regarding that achievement of his guys. I mean Pelle was this close to doing all that(except of course the CDR accident, which is just that! An accident!!) A Higuain mindfuck makes Mou that much better than Pelle really!?

And You know what? The famous attitude that Capello has imparted into your players? It's all lost! The moment your players reduced to bus-parking level, the moment celebrated a draw even though you practically lost the league, they lost it!! It's Mou who reduced them to that, simple.

You make me this
Bring me up
Bring me down
Playing sweet
Make me move like a freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans