Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Why did u see anyone having a Lennonesque syndrome "OMG THIS REAL I CAN'T PLAY " ?

The only inferiority is actually on these boards from some of the cule's, it's like the first time u learn about tactics OMFG...WHAT'S THAT OMFG...

Keeping big grass equivalent to tactics for you ...:D how many tactics have ya used actually to beat us in last meetings ? ever counted ?

Beast

The Observer
Well I guess it depends on how you look at it, personally, I don't believe 5 points is not too big of a margin, and with all the big games for Barca they will be distracted from the league and could very well drop points... dropping 5 points its not likely, but not totally out of the question given the circumstances...

Again it depends on how you guys look at it, and obviously most fans feel that being 5 points behind is a hopeless case...I don't...

My friend if the difference was 5 points and we have the Classico in hand i would agree but with 8 points (even without the first leg head to head points ) it's unrealistic .. do u expect barca to drop 5 out of possible 18 points ? virtually impossible

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Xabi Alonso :" When you're there in the middle following the ball and you know it is very difficult to catch, what you feel is helplessness. And we suffered.You suffer from impotence on the field because you know it is very difficult to chase the ball."

Beast

The Observer
Keeping big grass equivalent to tactics for you ...:D how many tactics have ya used actually to beat us in last meetings ? ever counted ?

We tried the same tactic in the first game , 4-2-3-1 with the exact same line up , exact tactic we used vs everyone else and we lost 5-0 ...
than we tried a defensive minded midfield in a 4-3-3 and we had 1-1 with 10 men for most of the second half.. u do the math...

When some here say "park the bus " i laugh so hard.. do u know what park the bus means ? have u seen it ?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Now we are talking it's unassailable lead but then I remember Mou dropping points for refusing to play a striker once... Seriously the backing that Mou is getting is unbelievable

El Gato

Villarato!
Catalonian Devil,

I know it's partially a case of opinion, but you have to take it realistically not just have empty faith that the other club will strengthen your hopes week after week by losing points. Distractions ? Give me a break. When was the last time under Guardiola that Barca choked and forgot to play their casual football and just get past those jokes of obstacles ? Also, Barca always delivers when they have to, ALWAYS. Even Bojan came up big at some point last season to avoid giving Madrid any chance of catching up with Barcelona.

Barca schedule till the rest of season:
1) Madrid (CdR)
2) Osasuna (H) 16th place
3) Madrid (CL A)
4) Sociedad (A) 12th place
5) Madrid (CL H)
6) Espanyol (H) 8th place
7) Levante (A) 9th place
8) Deportivo (H) 13th place
9) Malaga (A) 18th place
And somewhere in between the last two or after the last one the Champions League final if you get past us.

In NONE of those games you would lose points by any chance, maybe if Espanyol was at home then perhaps (but even this season they got beat so...).

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the league is lost and it would take probably about 5-8 injuries for Barcelona to drop in football quality enough to give the opposing teams a chance to fight for some result.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
My friend if the difference was 5 points and we have the Classico in hand i would agree but with 8 points (even without the first leg head to head points ) it's unrealistic .. do u expect barca to drop 5 out of possible 18 points ? virtually impossible

Its unlikely I agree, impossible? No.

IF Barca do somehow drop those points I would at least want to be in a position to take advantage. A draw does no good whatsoever, a win would've not only made it 5 points, but would've also added pressure on Barca, therefore they wouldn't be ale take their eyes off the league and with the CL in between dropping points somewhere will be more likely than the case now.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Who stops you from playing your best line-ups ? Who stops you from coming up with talented home grown players ? Who stops you from playing beautiful football rather than playing `big-grass-dirty-fuck` football ? Who says you aren`t a big club or not prestigious ? Isn`t it you by your own conducts and tricks over the years are loosing its own faith and focus where it should be ?

You reply reflects that inferior complex is huge in the minds and hearts of madridistas , while you are not doing anything to erase it and cheer your players up by motivating , but you are up to big-grass tactics .

CLAP.

:lol:

Get of your high horse.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Second yourself in the shooting line up

They just never read our replies and keep asking the same god damn questions .. seriously advisable to less posts and more reading my dear cule friends

Why did u see anyone having a Lennonesque syndrome "OMG THIS REAL I CAN'T PLAY " ?

The only inferiority is actually on these boards from some of the cule's, it's like the first time u learn about tactics OMFG...WHAT'S THAT OMFG...
Actually Lennon was ill from Sunday to Thursday. So it wasen't stage fright.

Beast

The Observer
Now we are talking it's unassailable lead but then I remember Mou dropping points for refusing to play a striker once... Seriously the backing that Mou is getting is unbelievable

That was Benzema for a game that ended 0-0 after Higuain was injured and back than he had a point (4 month without a single league goal Estel )
Its unlikely I agree, impossible? No.

IF Barca do somehow drop those points I would at least want to be in a position to take advantage. A draw does no good whatsoever, a win would've not only made it 5 points, but would've also added pressure on Barca, therefore they wouldn't be ale take their eyes off the league and with the CL in between dropping points somewhere will be more likely than the case now.

Man the games left u can win with your B team.. seriously
While we have all the juicy encounters away .. look @ the 2 teams schedule and we both are in the same competitions

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
We tried the same tactic in the first game , 4-2-3-1 with the exact same line up , exact tactic we used vs everyone else and we lost 5-0 ...
than we tried a defensive minded midfield in a 4-3-3 and we had 1-1 with 10 men for most of the second half.. u do the math...

When some here say "park the bus " i laugh so hard.. do u know what park the bus means ? have u seen it ?

I never said anything about `park the bus` thing . Your possession shows , intentionally or not , you did give up the ball in the Classico and then believed more on counter attacks . that`s a bit defensive mode right ? nothing wrong with that . but two things the dirty tricks that Mou are using , do you support that ? secondly , Being a Club like Madrid , in a classico which was also held at home turf , do you consider it appropriate to celebrate after a clumsy 1-1 draw and which made the championship slip away from you inevitably ??

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
That was Benzema for a game that ended 0-0 after Higuain was injured and back than he had a point (4 month without a single league goal Estel )

While we have all the juicy encounters away .. look @ the 2 teams schedule and we both are in the same competitions
We can drop points against Osasuna, Sociedad and Espanyol. If we win one of those then we're pretty much guaranteed.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Catalonian Devil,

I know it's partially a case of opinion, but you have to take it realistically not just have empty faith that the other club will strengthen your hopes week after week by losing points. Distractions ? Give me a break. When was the last time under Guardiola that Barca choked and forgot to play their casual football and just get past those jokes of obstacles ? Also, Barca always delivers when they have to, ALWAYS. Even Bojan came up big at some point last season to avoid giving Madrid any chance of catching up with Barcelona.

Barca schedule till the rest of season:
1) Madrid (CdR)
2) Osasuna (H) 16th place
3) Madrid (CL A)
4) Sociedad (A) 12th place
5) Madrid (CL H)
6) Espanyol (H) 8th place
7) Levante (A) 9th place
8) Deportivo (H) 13th place
9) Malaga (A) 18th place
And somewhere in between the last two or after the last one the Champions League final if you get past us.

In NONE of those games you would lose points by any chance, maybe if Espanyol was at home then perhaps (but even this season they got beat so...).

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the league is lost and it would take probably about 5-8 injuries for Barcelona to drop in football quality enough to give the opposing teams a chance to fight for some result.

Honestly the way Barca have been playing we were quite lucky not to drop points against lower teams lately, even 20th place Almeria wasn't so straightforward if it wasn't for Valdez's heroics...

Again, I know its very unlikely, however in the freak case we lose a game somehow ( see Hercules ), I would at least want to be in a position to pounce.

However, like you and I agree, its a matter of opinion ;)

Beast

The Observer
Actually Lennon was ill from Sunday to Thursday. So it wasen't stage fright.

Nope stage fright it was
Lennon was ready to play .. they covered it later but check Arry words on Lennon right after the game ended :) every knew he cracked under pressure.. stomach pain ? .. that's one of the stage fright symptoms Tiam

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep

Have you seen our recent game vs 20th place Almeria at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans