Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloned warrior

Lol they got outplayed from beginning to end and were very fortunate to win that game. How is that beautiful football?

They were fortunate because they were still attacking, we outplay everybody hell we even outplayed you guys twice this year + and they did not play with 7-8 defenders at home.
1 wrong decision by referee 1 penalty kick by ronaldo! and you guys are over the moon!

Beast

The Observer
You can obviously look at it from 2 sides.. one is that mourinho is just being realistic in admitting his team doesnt have what it takes to go toe to toe with us and so resorting to busparking is the only option.. the other is that he is just being the coward he has always been and by that is changing the madrid philosophy..

i personally believe he is just being realistic even though he has never been the type to play attacking football and probably wouldnt have gone toe to toe even if he did believe he had the team to beat us (due to his general view on football) but in this case i truely believe mourinho realized this team does not have the midfield players required to beat us at our own game.. if anything we should take that as a compliment instead of trying to convince madridistas of something they already know and came to peace with
half true we still don't have the midfield to compete with you ... the rest of the post is just cule's trying to make a meal out of M&M's (been going for the past 3 days )
Like i said before i do understand the fans lowering their expectations after the recent thumpings and barcas dominance in world football. But you have to admit celebrating a draw at home against barca is always kinda sad for a club like madrid no matter the circumstances (the circumstances aactually make it worse seeing as you spent damn near 400m to get closer). If you cant admit to that you probably dont understand the size of the club and/or the rivalry

That's where u & most of your comrades got the picture all wrong.. we celebrated coming back from behind with 10 men vs Mess-Xavi & Iniesta ..
Again some of u don't seem to understand that transfers are not done for a SINGLE GOD DAMN YEAR.. those players are here for 5-6 years not for the Classico game .. jesus

Lol at this never-ending argument.
They(club/mourinho/fans) do whatever whatever they want.If they are content with playing defensive so be it.But at the end,if they win tomorrow or the champions league(after sooo many years),They won't give a shit whether they played defensive or not.That's a fact.
And it would be wise not to write a team off before the game is even played and claim superiority.Saturday'game was a crap one-from both camps-. We had a lot more possession but didn't do a whole lot with it and they had more shots on goal.
Oh shit,seems like I'm defending real madrid but there is so much shit being written I can't help myself. Let's enjoy tomorrow's game and may the best win.
Ok,i'm getting outta here before someone takes my head off.

Thank u.. good to see some sense with some of the cule's ...

Wolfy don't bother.. they are still trying to make something out of the game just direct them to the Clasico thread end of story
Is there a Real Madrid equivalent of Barcaforum?

In Spanish not in English

Wolfy, I think you aren't getting their point. I understand fans feeling rather relieved at breaking the streak but there's a bunch criticising the legends like diStefano when they are speaking the truth. It's really sad that the fans who are historically known to demand the beautiful attacking football are now satisfied from a draw got by using extreme bus-parking techniques. It's not a go at Madrid as a club but rather at Mou for reducing such a huge club to this level. As a Cule, it's really awesome that Madrid, even though are the arch-rivals, has given us the ultimate praise by resorting to those tactics. But on a whole, as a lover of football in general, it's really kinda sad. Just as it is sad to see clubs like Liverpool, Ajax falling!

And when you say 'which team beats this Barca full going toe to toe?' you actually are supporting Mou and his disgusting anti-football. Do you really think Barca are unbeatable? I mean haven't you watched any of Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla, Pathetico, Arsenal playing us in the last three years? It's just that Mou is an incapable douchebag, a full-on coward who can only whine and whine really. Instead of seeing that some Madridistas are just blindly believing him just because he got you past a 4th division club in the copa or because who got you past a mediocre Lyon!?
We were really lucky to win the first leg last season, at home that too! Now did Pelle park the bus!? No! He just knew how to tackle us!! Now make Mou the highest paid manager, give him even better players and what does he do exactly!? Right, park the bus! Even Big Sam could do that really

Now don't come with explanations regarding that achievement of his guys. I mean Pelle was this close to doing all that(except of course the CDR accident, which is just that! An accident!!) A Higuain mindfuck makes Mou that much better than Pelle really!?

And You know what? The famous attitude that Capello has imparted into your players? It's all lost! The moment your players reduced to bus-parking level, the moment celebrated a draw even though you practically lost the league, they lost it!! It's Mou who reduced them to that, simple.

Don't try to over analyse anything not worth analysing, playing CAUTIOUS football for 2-3 games doesn't turn Real to Inter...

When will guys grow up ?

El Gato

Villarato!
However...

It just doesn't make sense to me why the fans aren't a bit more critical of Jose for not going all out, since that was the only hope of getting back into the league. I mean if I was a fan I would rather my manager takes a risk of a getting a spanking but at least doing the best he can do to win the game if that's the only hope of getting back into the league. Yes they avoided another defeated at home, but in the light of the league situation, a draw is as good as a loss, opponent being Barcelona or not...

It's not worth trying when it takes more than 17245695 miracles for Barcelona to lose so many points in matches left in the league against low caliber clubs and having 3 Clasicos upcoming why would anyone want Mourinho to go all out just to prolong the fading hopes ? Just focus on something you have a 100000 times better chance of winning.

About the rest, I just second Beast, because it's not worth trying to talk sense into some people.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yo beastman so now 2-3 CAUTIOUS football does not change your identity... I wonder why you were ripping the gooners full on beast mode after the second leg at Camp Nou!!

El Gato

Villarato!
Estel, how many shots on target did Arsenal have and how would you call this cautious football having that fact in mind ?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
half true we still don't have the midfield to compete with you ... the rest of the post is just cule's trying to make a meal out of M&M's (been going for the past 3 days )

That's where u & most of your comrades got the picture all wrong.. we celebrated coming back from behind with 10 men vs Mess-Xavi & Iniesta ..
Again some of u don't seem to understand that transfers are not done for a SINGLE GOD DAMN YEAR.. those players are here for 5-6 years not for the Classico game .. jesus

Thank u.. good to see some sense with some of the cule's ...

Wolfy don't bother.. they are still trying to make something out of the game just direct them to the Clasico thread end of story

In Spanish not in English

Don't try to over analyse anything not worth analysing, playing CAUTIOUS football for 2-3 games doesn't turn Real to Inter...

When will guys grow up ?

you don`t talk sense at all ....even if you do then you are hugely contradicting yourself from your past stands.... give a break to your failure statue of being a madridista ...

Beast

The Observer
Yo beastman so now 2-3 CAUTIOUS football does not change your identity... I wonder why you were ripping the gooners full on beast mode after the second leg at Camp Nou!!

Cause unlike us they have so many false dawns and we need not once play and achieved ZERO shots attempts... ZERO .. i mean ZERO
we never called ourselves "Barca lite " or claim to be the flag carriers of beautiful football

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why is parking the bus - which by the way madrid did not do on saturday btw - look so frowned upon? it is a great tactic if you have players capable of doing it?

when you go toe to toe with barcelona you will get knocked down, so you need to find another method to beat them. Unless you want to turn into Arsenal - which I probably suspect Di Stefano and other madrid legends do not want - so you need to find another way to win.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Cause unlike us they have so many false dawns and we need not once play and achieved ZERO shots attempts... ZERO .. i mean ZERO
we never called ourselves "Barca lite " or claim to be the flag carriers of beautiful football

but you do agree that inferior complex working amongst your players & Mourinho doing nothing to erase that or is he ?

Beast

The Observer
second that.
Second yourself in the shooting line up
Why is parking the bus - which by the way madrid did not do on saturday btw - look so frowned upon? it is a great tactic if you have players capable of doing it?

when you go toe to toe with barcelona you will get knocked down, so you need to find another method to beat them. Unless you want to turn into Arsenal - which I probably suspect Di Stefano and other madrid legends do not want - so you need to find another way to win.

They just never read our replies and keep asking the same god damn questions .. seriously advisable to less posts and more reading my dear cule friends

but you do agree that inferior complex working amongst your players & Mourinho doing nothing to erase that or is he ?

Why did u see anyone having a Lennonesque syndrome "OMG THIS REAL I CAN'T PLAY " ?

The only inferiority is actually on these boards from some of the cule's, it's like the first time u learn about tactics OMFG...WHAT'S THAT OMFG...

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
It's not worth trying when it takes more than 17245695 miracles for Barcelona to lose so many points in matches left in the league against low caliber clubs and having 3 Clasicos upcoming why would anyone want Mourinho to go all out just to prolong the fading hopes ? Just focus on something you have a 100000 times better chance of winning.

About the rest, I just second Beast, because it's not worth trying to talk sense into some people.

Well I guess it depends on how you look at it, personally, I don't believe 5 points is not too big of a margin, and with all the big games for Barca they will be distracted from the league and could very well drop points... dropping 5 points its not likely, but not totally out of the question given the circumstances...

Again it depends on how you guys look at it, and obviously most fans feel that being 5 points behind is a hopeless case...I don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans