Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Devil, you only had those tricky games because of Puyol being out. If he stays healthy for the rest of the season there is no chance you're dropping anything and adding to that you probably will get Messi about 20 more goals since you will be that much more solid at the back that you can focus on attacking and netting anything you can.

That's the least of my prediction.

Beast

The Observer
I never said anything about `park the bus` thing . Your possession shows , intentionally or not , you did give up the ball in the Classico and then believed more on counter attacks . that`s a bit defensive mode right ? nothing wrong with that . but two things the dirty tricks that Mou are using , do you support that ? secondly , Being a Club like Madrid , in a classico which was also held at home turf , do you consider it appropriate to celebrate after a clumsy 1-1 draw and which made the championship slip away from you inevitably ??
keeping telling yourself that the league was still on the field.. u would be better than Mou himself who said it's over after Gijon game ...
the game was used as preparation for the rest of the classico if u can't still get that... well sorry keep barking on the tree on your own

We can drop points against Osasuna, Sociedad and Espanyol. If we win one of those then we're pretty much guaranteed.

Sociedad , Osasuna and Espanyol ? two of them @ Home... pass the dutchie maaaaaaaaaan

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Nope stage fright it was
Lennon was ready to play .. they covered it later but check Arry words on Lennon right after the game ended :) every knew he cracked under pressure.. stomach pain ? .. that's one of the stage fright symptoms Tiam
saying i fell ill be4 the game is bull**** i fell ill on sunday morning where the med team put me on anti botics, but only got worse b4 tues
believe me this is 1 game i did no wnt to miss and still devo now!!!! but will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew jus b4 K O

:) still stage fright?

Beast

The Observer
saying i fell ill be4 the game is bull**** i fell ill on sunday morning where the med team put me on anti botics, but only got worse b4 tues
believe me this is 1 game i did no wnt to miss and still devo now!!!! but will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew jus b4 K O

:) still stage fright?

What do u expect him to say ? i got stage fright ? .. u'r a genius :p
READ ARRY comments AFTER the game finished ;) not when they decided they will save his career and fans anger

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
The club also confirmed that Lennon had been on antibiotics since Sunday because of sickness and a sore throat.

Redknapp said: "He's been fantastic for us. I've got no problems with the kid.

"Lennon did nothing wrong. He was desperate to play. We asked him if he felt able to play and he said he had no strength or energy and couldn't be sure he would last five minutes, so after that I just couldn't take the chance."

Next?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Wolfy, I think you aren't getting their point. I understand fans feeling rather relieved at breaking the streak but there's a bunch criticising the legends like diStefano when they are speaking the truth. It's really sad that the fans who are historically known to demand the beautiful attacking football are now satisfied from a draw got by using extreme bus-parking techniques. It's not a go at Madrid as a club but rather at Mou for reducing such a huge club to this level. As a Cule, it's really awesome that Madrid, even though are the arch-rivals, has given us the ultimate praise by resorting to those tactics. But on a whole, as a lover of football in general, it's really kinda sad. Just as it is sad to see clubs like Liverpool, Ajax falling!

And when you say 'which team beats this Barca full going toe to toe?' you actually are supporting Mou and his disgusting anti-football. Do you really think Barca are unbeatable? I mean haven't you watched any of Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla, Pathetico, Arsenal playing us in the last three years? It's just that Mou is an incapable douchebag, a full-on coward who can only whine and whine really. Instead of seeing that some Madridistas are just blindly believing him just because he got you past a 4th division club in the copa or because who got you past a mediocre Lyon!?
We were really lucky to win the first leg last season, at home that too! Now did Pelle park the bus!? No! He just knew how to tackle us!! Now make Mou the highest paid manager, give him even better players and what does he do exactly!? Right, park the bus! Even Big Sam could do that really

Now don't come with explanations regarding that achievement of his guys. I mean Pelle was this close to doing all that(except of course the CDR accident, which is just that! An accident!!) A Higuain mindfuck makes Mou that much better than Pelle really!?

And You know what? The famous attitude that Capello has imparted into your players? It's all lost! The moment your players reduced to bus-parking level, the moment celebrated a draw even though you practically lost the league, they lost it!! It's Mou who reduced them to that, simple.

Its only sad when this type of football becomes our culture if you think we will settle for this. If Mourinho continues that football he will walk through the same door Capello walked through before him, and a lot of other managers before Capello.

Beast

The Observer
The club also confirmed that Lennon had been on antibiotics since Sunday because of sickness and a sore throat.

Redknapp said: "He's been fantastic for us. I've got no problems with the kid.

"Lennon did nothing wrong. He was desperate to play. We asked him if he felt able to play and he said he had no strength or energy and couldn't be sure he would last five minutes, so after that I just couldn't take the chance."

Next?

Jesus christ Tiam are you thick or sick man?
Do u know his change cost his team a sub already ? .. this is a classic stage fright man :lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Why is parking the bus - which by the way madrid did not do on saturday btw - look so frowned upon? it is a great tactic if you have players capable of doing it?

when you go toe to toe with barcelona you will get knocked down, so you need to find another method to beat them. Unless you want to turn into Arsenal - which I probably suspect Di Stefano and other madrid legends do not want - so you need to find another way to win.

No one said it's wrong to park the bus. The issue was that it doesn't make sense that Real Madrid, who fired a title winning coach because he played boring football, is now celebrating the same style of football. I'm not agreeing with Ryan_Cule or Estel but you don't even seem to understand what the argument is about.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Do u know his change cost his team a sub already ? .. this is a classic stage fright man :lol:
Yeah cuz you clearly have 100% stamina when you have fever.. stop acting smart Gio and just fucking admit you were wrong. What part of the Redknapp comments are implying that he had stage fright? The kid has played for England?

10Rivaldo

It was confirmed that Redknapp was lying about having to make a last minute change, it was known since the previous weekend that Lennon wasn't going to play. Don't insult people especially if you're wrong, makes you look like a twat.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It was confirmed that Redknapp was lying about having to make a last minute change, it was known since the previous weekend that Lennon wasn't going to play. Don't insult people especially if you're wrong, makes you look like a twat.
That s not an insult. If you guys think that is an insult, you clearly haven't ever insulted anyone.

HA GIO! I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG OW ADMIT B*****

Beast

The Observer
lol Rivaldo.. me & tiam are good friends we are not insulting each other :lol:

That s not an insult. If you guys think that is an insult, you clearly haven't ever insulted anyone.

HA GIO! I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG OW ADMIT B*****

Hehehe tell him Tiam
That's a classic stage fright syndrome man.. u don't run out of energy suddenly 5 min before the game.. u either too sick to play or u are in good shape to play.. u had flu before u know how it feels

10Rivaldo

lol Rivaldo.. me & tiam are good friends we are not insulting each other :lol:

Not just now, you have a tendency to dismiss other people's opinions as stupidity just because they're different from yours and act arrogantly. You're a great poster and I think I've said that before but you need to tone down the aggressiveness in your posts, calling people thick doesn't make your arguments more valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans