Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
lol Rivaldo.. me & tiam are good friends we are not insulting each other :lol:

Hehehe tell him Tiam
That's a classic stage fright syndrome man.. u don't run out of energy suddenly 5 min before the game.. u either too sick to play or u are in good shape to play.. u had flu before u know how it feels

Thing is he was ill sinceSUNDAY. Which is 3 days. Redknapp wanted to include him. Lennon announcnes that he doesn't feel too well. Redknapp says it was last minutecall. Lennon counters that that was bs. Redknapp admits it's bs.

Beast

The Observer
My relation to you is not of a friend it's more of dog and it'sowner. And i'm the owner :p

Shut up Balouda
Not just now, you have a tendency to dismiss other people's opinions as stupidity just because they're different from yours and act arrogantly. You're a great poster and I think I've said that before but you need to tone down the aggressiveness in your posts, calling people thick doesn't make your arguments more valid.

Thanks Rivaldo
Tiam is not people he is Balouda and he knows that , right Balouda ?

And u have to admit u do have several "stupidity" (if want to call them that, i call them deluded ) cases on your ranks ;) u just happen to tell them "pathetic " .. i confront them ;)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Not just now, you have a tendency to dismiss other people's opinions as stupidity just because they're different from yours and act arrogantly. You're a great poster and I think I've said that before but you need to tone down the aggressiveness in your posts, calling people thick doesn't make your arguments more valid.
Hi mr 'I wanna be a mod sooooo bad'.

Barcelona were always the inferior team, bar the 60's and 90's. Of course we won leagues, but never were we completely dominant. Now we are completely dominant, and you are the inferior teams. Feels so damn good.

W

woobie

Congratulations to Madrid on a hard-fought game. Deserving winners on the night.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:worthy: Iker ....his saves vs ineista and pedro were godly and are dont by legends....wat a beast...

good goal by ronaldo overpowered the weak adriano and was using his pace 2day...solid game by him

everybody else can fuck off :D like i cant understand how the whole team can foul and foul and not get a red earlier in the match.....but congratz are in due.....

also ramos is such a fag.... i really dislike him :lol: like i really really dislike him

Trequartista

The good
Sergio Ramos,Carvalho and Di Maria had the games of their lives
Ronaldo and Di Maria are probably the best long sprinters in the world
Congratulations for madrid,dont know whether it was deserving or not because Barca could have won the game in the second half but anyway they proved that they are still an awesome team

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think they deserved it more than us. Not by the quality of football or amount of chances.
They had more luck and that's it. Iker and his saves, Jose and his tactics kept us at bay. They haven't won this cup for 2 decades so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Still, congratulations to our members supporting Real.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I don't think they deserved it more than us. Not by the quality of football or amount of chances.
They had more luck and that's it. Iker and his saves, Jose and his tactics kept us at bay. They haven't won this cup for 2 decades so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Still, congratulations to our members supporting Real.

Thank you bojan.. Everyone seemed to disagree with me...

But ya congrats see ya in champions !

El Gato

Villarato!
Iker motherfucking Casillas:

La Liga (4): 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08
Copa del Rey (1): 2010–11
Supercopa de España (3): 2001, 2003, 2008.
UEFA Champions League (2): 1999–2000, 2001–02
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2002
Intercontinental Cup (1): 1998, 2002

UEFA U-15 Championship:[27] 1995
UEFA U-16 Championship: 1997
UEFA-CAF Meridian Cup: 1999
FIFA World Youth Championship: 1999
UEFA European Championship: 2008
FIFA Confederations Cup: 2009 Third place
FIFA World Cup: 2010

:worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans