Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

Iker motherfucking Casillas:

La Liga (4): 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08
Copa del Rey (1): 2010–11
Supercopa de España (3): 2001, 2003, 2008.
UEFA Champions League (2): 1999–2000, 2001–02
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2002
Intercontinental Cup (1): 1998, 2002

UEFA U-15 Championship:[27] 1995
UEFA U-16 Championship: 1997
UEFA-CAF Meridian Cup: 1999
FIFA World Youth Championship: 1999
UEFA European Championship: 2008
FIFA Confederations Cup: 2009 Third place
FIFA World Cup: 2010

:worthy::cry::worthy::cry::worthy::cry::worthy::cry::worthy::cry::worthy::cry:

how old is the fucker?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Congrats all you loyal Madridistas, I know you stuck around even during the toughest of times and you guys deserve to celebrate this silverware... Have a nice week. See you next Wednesday, in the CL. Hope you guys miss Carvalho in that match more than we missed Puyi & Abi tonight.

Der Kaiser

Congrats from me as well. Barca still is the best team in the world, but Real really deserves to be mentioned on a trophy as well. I´m glad it´s only the CDR and not La Liga or CL, that would really hurt.

Beast

The Observer
I don't think they deserved it more than us. Not by the quality of football or amount of chances.
They had more luck and that's it. Iker and his saves, Jose and his tactics kept us at bay. They haven't won this cup for 2 decades so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Still, congratulations to our members supporting Real.

Well Bojan we did dominate the first half IMO , actually u didn't have a single shot on goal till the 50'th minutes compared to our chances .. we missed several chances in the first half like CR's and Pepe.. i'd say honours even in terms of domination but we came on top eventually
Congrats from me as well. Barca still is the best team in the world, but Real really deserves to be mentioned on a trophy as well. I´m glad it´s only the CDR and not La Liga or CL, that would really hurt.

Yes Barca is the best team in the world ..no one can doubt that

Thank for everyone wishes :beer2: appreciate your sportsmanship and hard luck ... nice little trophy to take home even though i was satisfied with the progress of the team before tonight .. it's nice to see u improving mentally and tactically .. hopefully next year will have the midfielder to allow to have more possession

equipo.jpg

I'll post this here in order not to provoke the cule's in the game thread :)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Well Bojan we did dominate the first half IMO , actually u didn't have a single shot on goal till the 50'th minutes compared to our chances .. we missed several chances in the first half like CR's and Pepe.. i'd say honours even in terms of domination but we came on top eventually

Yes Barca is the best team in the world ..no one can doubt that

Thank for everyone wishes :beer2: appreciate your sportsmanship and hard luck ... nice little trophy to take home even though i was satisfied with the progress of the team before tonight .. it's nice to see u improving mentally and tactically .. hopefully next year will have the midfielder to allow to have more possession

equipo.jpg

I'll post this here in order not to provoke the cule's in the game thread :)
They look like a bunch of effin wankers tbh. specially Pepe he's so UGLY it's not even true i just wanna bash his face.

And Wardo, just stfu you ugly troll

Beast

The Observer
Ramos was superior tonight.. he reminded me of Hierro so much ... was a demon covering up everywhere especially Arbeloa's

I hope he is fixed as a CB... immense potential

El Gato

Villarato!
Pepe a DM and Ramos a CB and buy a proper RB. This has to be like this. You don't change the winning line-up.

I'm seriously ecstatic. I thought I'd have to wait season or more for Madrid to lift another trophy at Cibeles and ... I get a bonus.. Those days could be coming back. I don't want to jinx it, but my hunger has just increased immensely and I would be disappointed if we'd have to wait ages for another triumph.

Love this club, forever and ever.

Beast

The Observer
your joking right :lol:

No .. if u bother to watch the game instead of your recent WUM on steroids u would agree ;)
Ramos was one of the best players on the pitch tonight..

Pepe a DM and Ramos a CB and buy a proper RB. This has to be like this. You don't change the winning line-up.

I'm seriously ecstatic. I thought I'd have to wait season or more for Madrid to lift another trophy at Cibeles and ... I get a bonus.. Those days could be coming back. I don't want to jinx it, but my hunger has just increased immensely and I would be disappointed if we'd have to wait ages for another triumph.

Love this club, forever and ever.
this.. Meta will give his blessings as well

Not that much ecstatic , yes i'm happy cause i had no ambition for a trophy tonight (even if it's small ) but i think Jose work with the boys especially the cases of Marcelo (defensively very very good tonight..2 seasons ago the thought of Marcelo vs Barca would put the cule's in constant laugh ) , Ozil,benzema and Xabi ..deserve a recognition even a small one like the copa

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
No .. if u bother to watch the game instead of your recent WUM on steroids u would agree ;)
Ramos was one of the best players on the pitch tonight..

this.. Meta will give his blessings as well

Not that much ecstatic , yes i'm happy cause i had no ambition for a trophy tonight (even if it's small ) but i think Jose work with the boys especially the cases of Marcelo (defensively very very good tonight..2 seasons ago the thought of Marcelo vs Barca would put the cule's in constant laugh ) , Ozil,benzema and Xabi ..deserve a recognition even a small one like the copa

i never said he wasn't one of the best players out there....i just laughed at the comparison

Trequartista

The good
I think Yusuf just meant that Ramos looks nothing like Hierro he was awesome today probably the best performer along with Casillas,Di Maria and Carvalho
not sure about Pepe as a DMF against weaker teams or teams with no classic number 10 or a false nine,bu the way wasnt he more of playing as attacking midfielder today he appeared on BArca's box more than Alonso and Khedira both when MAdrid had the ball or when he pressed on our defenders

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh I didn't have ambition for a win either and probably for the same reason as you. I don't think we're going to feel the full extent of happiness unless we do something even more impressive and amazing. But nevertheless I'm very, very happy, mainly because I didn't feel like we're winning at all. It's a pleasant surprise.

Great to see the boys enjoy their success.

http://www.telemadrid.es/?q=emision_en_directo - Cibeles and celebration coming up at 02:00 am GMT.

This night is white ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans