Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
i never said he wasn't one of the best players out there....i just laughed at the comparison
Than i apologize Yusuf , i thought wrong..
he reminds me a lot of Hierro , the passion , the power... so many similarities (granted Hierro matured a lot quicker than Ramos )

I think Yusuf just meant that Ramos looks nothing like Hierro he was awesome today probably the best performer along with Casillas,Di Maria and Carvalho
not sure about Pepe as a DMF against weaker teams or teams with no classic number 10 or a false nine,bu the way wasnt he more of playing as attacking midfielder today he appeared on BArca's box more than Alonso and Khedira both when MAdrid had the ball or when he pressed on our defenders

It was surprise today.. not just Pepe but Sami as well
I think he would do good but he need a creator .. tonight game showed to me Xabi limitations , he is slow with the ball (yes he made some great passes like the one to CR that skimmed near the post in the extra time ) but he need teams who don't pressure him quickly and Barca do that

Beast

The Observer
We never claimed we won any war, we are as humble as it gets... it's you guys (well big part of u cule's ) who don't want to give credit where it's due (two times in a row now )
from here on anything extra is a big bonus , we just know we are on the right track and that's all we wanted :)

Beast

The Observer
Of course it could be Yusuf , Barca is still no 1 in the world and have the no 1,2 & 3 best players in the world last season i don't doubt that but in order to know where you are u have to see if you are moving forward or standing still

we came from trophy-less 2 season and 5 consecutive defeats to a draw than a win and a trophy over Barca..
so the progress is there and i'm glad , of course we need to improve our game but as long as we are moving forward I'm quite happy
As i said i didn't expect a trophy this season and certainly not one from your hands , i was content of going far in the Cl and copa.. so anything now serve as a treat for me

Waka waka all over Cibeles hahaha :lol:

Yes. They are actually playing the tune :lol:

:lol: poor Pique , we should invite Shakira.. she is a good omen

TEKNYK

All the love and friendliness in here is making me sick.

Barca were not at their best tonight. Not even close. Madrid played the game of their lives and so a win for them may be justified, but they're still nonsense. I hope the team bus gets a flat tire on their way back to wherever the hell it is they go and they have to hitch hike like a bunch of destitute crackheads.

Puta Madrid. Y'all ain't shit.

veryfatchocobo

Well, in honest truth, if Madrid go on to advance to the CL Finals and win (none of those better happen or else I rage hard), I would consider Madrid the best team of the year.

Doesn't mean I'll switch allegiances though lololol

TEKNYK

Lady Togo is the best thing that ever happened to ur sham of a team. U'll be nowhere without him. U better tell Perez to go open a foundation in Togo in appreciation.

Well, in honest truth, if Madrid go on to advance to the CL Finals and win (none of those better happen or else I rage hard), I would consider Madrid the best team of the year.

Doesn't mean I'll switch allegiances though lololol

If that happens I promise I will have anal sex with a starving king cobra, and get him pregnant.

That's how confident I am we will pulverize them in both legs..... we just need to put Villa on some serious steroids. The guy looks like he's going thru a great depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans