Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
it kinda sucks for Kaka. he belongs to jesus but his boss sells him to the devil, no to mention pellegrini's appearance lately.

but congratulations for signing him. slick and cunning, and a slight uppercut for that City millionaire. :D

Beast

The Observer
We are the truth and the light Gneg.. he belongs to us

@ heath the British press never fail to amaze me.. he isn't mentioned in any of the Spanish press at all

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Not now but he was, beast. some weeks ago linked with barcelona because his wife wanted to move (family trouble as the article states)

but as we said then: bollocks

Heath Newton

@ heath the British press never fail to amaze me.. he isn't mentioned in any of the Spanish press at all

as i said, i think i'm gonna go in for this journalism lark.

all you need is star name X, destination club Y, no quotes from either party, and a newspaper to print them in.
bob's yer uncle.;)

god they're rubbish at it aren't they. :sad:

Gnegneri is right though, there were vidic missus stories recently, but i don't think that saf will let him go unless he thinks that he's finished, as he did with stam *cough cough* :ninja_hide: :blush: ... which i doubt

would you be surpried to find out that there's a goal.com link coming...?
made up bollocks

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Without quotes a report is nothing more than tabloid speculation. Even France Football last season published an article how mourinho had agreed to join fcb...everyone believed it...but no quotes and it never came off.

Nándor

i never thought i would say this, but i do: THANK YOU BERND SCHUSTER!!!

as far as i read, when the penalty was given, de la red was still on the bench. schuster (coach of that team) decided to bring in de la red so that he can take that penalty!!! thanks again for acting so humane mr. schuster

that de la red news yesterday really made my day after all the confusion about kaka'. i wonder though, does this mean he is back for real madrid next season???

Beast

The Observer
It's toooooooo early to speculate .. they will never take a risk.. not after Puerta.. and not even De La Red will take a risk..

some players never recover from horror injuries mentally before physically.. remember Cicinho ? after a more then brilliant start he never recovered ,always feared he will be injured again..
i think Ruben could be the same case.. i know i would... why take a chance to die early ? for football ?

Warik

It isn't even the British press making them up...On English football forums they have these 'ITK's'. People who know people who work at x club or know someone who knows someone (more often than not) etc...these people post on the Brit fan forums about what players teams want and what players are being sold. They are astronically wrong 90% of the time, they just post something like:

"vidic to real madrid"

With nothing to support it apart from thier supposed friend of a friend saying so. Then 24 hours later said piece of information is ripped off and ends up in the English papers. Its well known journalists read fan forums...even couple of months ago on a Man Utd site some guy made up a "Kaka to Manchester Utd" rumour, including supposed quotes that he had also made up on the spot. The next day the story about Kaka to Man Utd ends up in the papers, with the made up quotes attached and everything...

Beast

The Observer
Milan has officially denied that Galliani was negotiating a deal with Real Madrid :lol:
to quote

The statement read: "The general manager of the Rossoneri, Adriano Galliani, is in the city of Madrid exclusively for the investiture dinner of Florentino Perez, the new president of Real Madrid."
then why did Silvio say otherwise yesterday :lol: :lol:
moreover what was Bosco Leite Kaka's father doing in Madrid ? :lol:

Nándor

It's toooooooo early to speculate .. they will never take a risk.. not after Puerta.. and not even De La Red will take a risk..

some players never recover from horror injuries mentally before physically.. remember Cicinho ? after a more then brilliant start he never recovered ,always feared he will be injured again..
i think Ruben could be the same case.. i know i would... why take a chance to die early ? for football ? fuck football

and i don't wanna speculate at all, rather know if there is something new in his developements. weeks ago it looked like they were standing before a break through. but it hasn't been reported ever since if they actually had broken through or anything.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for ruben, i have no doubt he would be the signing of the summer if he would be able to return to the team after having recovered

yeah i know, same goes for sneijder imo...he has never been the same player he was before the arsenal game. he's lost it, which is why i wouldn't mind selling him. honestly, i think selling him to a lower team would be best for the player in order to mentaly recover in peace. he can't recover like that at madrid, too much preasure

Heath Newton

Milan has officially denied that Galliani was negotiating a deal with Real Madrid :lol:
to quote
then why did Silvio say otherwise yesterday :lol: :lol:
moreover what was Bosco Leite Kaka's father doing in Madrid ? :lol:

that quote about the party attendees was doing the rounds on a united site yesterday, but david gill's name was on it too.....:eek:

motwyw

Beast

The Observer
As always Silvio fear the fans and his popularity then anything.. don't see a single reason why Silvio himself resigned that Spain is offering a lot of money yesterday and doesn't explain Kaka father meeting..
it's the usual Italian media bollocks .. u need to have a soap opera to justify selling same way he did with Sheva.. after all the man calls himself the Christ of Italian politics

Beast

The Observer
I thought Galliani was in the sea yesterday?

he denied and said he was joking 30 minutes later when another journalist called him and had picture of him in Madrid.. he said he was joking and he was in Madrid "attending " Perez dinner" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans