Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Sergio Ramos what a fucking idiot. He dropped a cup from the bus and it got ran over...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Real Madrid is the perfect club for you, Wolfe. I think a poster of Pepe above your bed might suit you as well.

Well done, beast.

gingerless

Well, in honest truth, if Madrid go on to advance to the CL Finals and win (none of those better happen or else I rage hard), I would consider Madrid the best team of the year.

Doesn't mean I'll switch allegiances though lololol

....people forget things so easily when one game doesn't go their way... jeez come on

Caramel

Well, in honest truth, if Madrid go on to advance to the CL Finals and win (none of those better happen or else I rage hard), I would consider Madrid the best team of the year.

loooool? best team of the year? u serious?I mean... ARE you serious?:O

S

Sammie

obvious-troll-is-obivious.jpg

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Real Madrid is the perfect club for you, Wolfe. I think a poster of Pepe above your bed might suit you as well.

Well done, beast.
Thanks man :beer2:
Lady Togo is the best thing that ever happened to ur sham of a team. U'll be nowhere without him. U better tell Perez to go open a foundation in Togo in appreciation.

If that happens I promise I will have anal sex with a starving king cobra, and get him pregnant.

That's how confident I am we will pulverize them in both legs..... we just need to put Villa on some serious steroids. The guy looks like he's going thru a great depression.

That's coming from the same "we will win the treble " ;) ...
Lady Togo belongs to a basketball team... his talents in football is non existent ,i'd rather have Khedira as a CF
loooool? best team of the year? u serious?I mean... ARE you serious?:O

Best team of the year is usually the team who wins the CL . it doesn't mean it's the most talented team in the world.. just like Inter was last year.. i guess that's what he mean

Beast

The Observer
The sight of other players other than Raul crowning Cibeles with the Spanish flag is just a scene i'm not used to see for quite some time now
Well done to Iker but i couldn't help remembering Raul instantly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans