Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

I think we have to give Ramos comic gold points for his stunt. :)

That said, Madrid did play well yesterday. Now to see if they can do it two more times.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well done Madrid, i'm geniuinely happy for the Madridistas on here as it's not you guys doing the dodgey tackles :p. It seems inevitable that Mourinho and Ronaldo were going to win something with Madrid, might as well be the lesser of the three competitions! Get use to that being the only thing you win for a while :D.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A random comment some where... Mourinse said to 'park the bus' for the trophy, not on the trophy!

That's like Gold man :p

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Than i apologize Yusuf , i thought wrong..
he reminds me a lot of Hierro , the passion , the power... so many similarities (granted Hierro matured a lot quicker than Ramos )

It was surprise today.. not just Pepe but Sami as well
I think he would do good but he need a creator .. tonight game showed to me Xabi limitations , he is slow with the ball (yes he made some great passes like the one to CR that skimmed near the post in the extra time ) but he need teams who don't pressure him quickly and Barca do that

Xabi is not young anymore, he is big and a bit slow so yes. I was talking about that, how he has been over worked this season with a lot of defensive duties and a lot of ball distribution when he needs to focus on distribution and not have to worry about covering every corner of the pitch. He should be receiving the ball when he is comfortable, not make a tackle, turn, look up and pass, though he does that quite well but won't last at all.

Beast

The Observer
whatever, all I know is that Pedro's goal could have been given on a different day as well.
but yeah, Chance Goone..!

Pedro was clearly offside... it's not debatable
anyone who read the offside rules before would tell you that , so you better update " all i know " part
"any part of the body that the player can score with crossing the last defender line is considered an offside "
now watch how Pedro upper body and head was ahead of the Ricardo

Xabi is not young anymore, he is big and a bit slow so yes. I was talking about that, how he has been over worked this season with a lot of defensive duties and a lot of ball distribution when he needs to focus on distribution and not have to worry about covering every corner of the pitch. He should be receiving the ball when he is comfortable, not make a tackle, turn, look up and pass, though he does that quite well but won't last at all.

He is not old Raed as well .. his reactions are slow not talking about his speed

and thank guys .. better luck for you the next time

Thierry

I think we have to give Ramos comic gold points for his stunt. :)

That said, Madrid did play well yesterday. Now to see if they can do it two more times.
Ha,Ha. they will have to keep checking their notes from the Cup game just to replicate on CL games I guess. Hope they mis-read some of them, which they will do anyways..:banghead:....given the pressure at hand.:D

Pedro was clearly offside... it's not debatable
anyone who read the offside rules before would tell you that , so you better update " all i know " part
"any part of the body that the player can score with crossing the last defender line is considered an offside "
now watch how Pedro upper body and head was ahead of the Ricardo

I never denied the slow-mo pictures on Pedro,Yes his upper body had leaned forward and that is offside. All I'm saying is that "I've seen those given" (if enough Luck was at hand for us)

W

woobie

Programming note (of sorts): the clip of Ramos dropping the cup and the bus running over it just ran on the Today Show (NBC morning show) in the US.

Beast

The Observer
lol.. Ramos became a household name for all the wrong reasons :D

Actually looking back @ the game i'm optimistic about Cristiano showing vs Barca in the next two games...
i was watching the game with friends and we all noticed how he changed (confidence wise ) after he scored the header.. there was this chance that he ran and dribbled with so much confidence ...
He could be very decisive in the next Classico ... very decisive instead of the stage fright he had early on (could have scored twice )

Real players are just not used to holding a trophy...

No probably Ramos saw too many Barca on it and dropped it.. after all it is a Barca trophy.. same way the league & the CL is a Real Madrid trophy ;)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You may hate me for saying this Gio, but I thought Adebayor did very well when he came on :D His outlet balls were exceptional.

I still think you will need either Higuian of Benzema to play the majority of the 180 mins in the CL semi, for you to progress though as that cutting edge up front will make a difference.

Thierry

lol.. Ramos became a household name for all the wrong reasons :D

Actually looking back @ the game i'm optimistic about Cristiano showing vs Barca in the next two games...
i was watching the game with friends and we all noticed how he changed (confidence wise ) after he scored the header.. there was this chance that he ran and dribbled with so much confidence ...
He could be very decisive in the next Classico ... very decisive instead of the stage fright he had early on (could have scored twice )

Well yeah, what can you expect from a reactive player.? Ronaldo is a Chicken.

he needs to learn how to respond in field play. Yes, he seems to work hard and pace is on his side, he wants to be fouled all the time. I just don't see the completion to him as a player yet. Yes, that taken care of, he could be lethal in any area of the field. He needs to know how to read his opponents instead of just focusing on own abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans