Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
You may hate me for saying this Gio, but I thought Adebayor did very well when he came on :D His outlet balls were exceptional.

I still think you will need either Higuian of Benzema to play the majority of the 180 mins in the CL semi, for you to progress though as that cutting edge up front will make a difference.

I also think he will use them in the CL.. change of tactics to surprise Pep

I said no such thing.

U are still trophyless BTW. Thanks to Sergio Ramos.

haha I figured you were in enough pain already. I'm saving it for when we kick you out of every competition you still have a chance to succeed in.
ouch ;)

No he just throw the trophy you have a record in winning

Well yeah, what can you expect from a reactive player.? Ronaldo is a Chicken.

he needs to learn how to respond in field play. Yes, he seems to work hard and pace is on his side, he wants to be fouled all the time. I just don't see the completion to him as a player yet. Yes, that taken care of, he could be lethal in any area of the field. He needs to know how to read his opponents instead of just focusing on own abilities.

He needed to break his jinx... his reactions are very slow when it comes to playing Barca (look @ last night chance , last Saturday Chance ,last year Camp nou classico.. defenders rush and take the ball off him right before he shoots ) , normal Ronaldo would have scored at least twice yesterday

TEKNYK

ouch ;)

No he just throw the trophy you have a record in winning

I still didn't say we will win the treble. Stop talkin out your ass. That's Mourinho's job.

SO u got a trophy for a few hours. What changed? U are still second best... In my opinion nothing changed.

Beast

The Observer
What happened to EVERY competition ;)
we are second best.. i have no problem with that and we beat the best .. what would that make us in terms of sport :)

Thierry

I said no such thing.

U are still trophyless BTW. Thanks to Sergio Ramos.

:lol::lol:

What happened to EVERY competition ;)
we are second best.. i have no problem with that and we beat the best .. what would that make us in terms of sport :)

You could contact people from Rubin Kazan for that.;)

He needed to break his jinx... his reactions are very slow when it comes to playing Barca (look @ last night chance , last Saturday Chance ,last year Camp nou classico.. defenders rush and take the ball off him right before he shoots ) , normal Ronaldo would have scored at least twice yesterday

but thats what I'm talking about Beast. He's a nervous wreck.
let me show you something,
how did Messi play against Almeria at recent league match.?
how did Messi perform against RMA at recent league match.?
= exactly the same consistency at exactly the same rate as he performed in the Cup.

Ronaldo does not need to score before he can play good football = reactive football
He needs to focus on keeping a robust game plan, winning or loosing = responsive football
So, Yes maybe he could've scored a second, but how will he score his every first goal in a match against FCB by being reactive...?

Thierry

Yeah, well.
Good fight RMA.
We are ecstatic on your new found Mojo, as it encourages us to look forward to an exhilarating tie that shall reveal the real ultimate tactician in Spanish Football.
:wave:

Xavi_78

For me the problem with Mou and the tactics of Real Madrid is the following: where will it leave the game at the end? What is it when even the big teams only play defensive, sit deep and wait to counter-attack and are not willing to take any risk anymore. Will we end up with two teames facing each other in the middle and every team throwing the ball to the other team and say: hey make you the game, we will just sit back and wait to counter-attack. Youl could see this already in the WC: a lot of boring games, because nobody wanted to take a risk any more, teams like Holland and Brazil with the only objective to be solid at the back. Yesterday Arsenal and Tottenham played out a fantastic game, but what did the commentar said: what for tactical naive idiots both teams are and that is this Mou-thinking. Will this be the future, a endless line of grinted out 1:0?

Xavi_78

winning is the bottom line ....or should i say not losing is the bottom line

But if this is the end, then who should still care to watch. You could just say I will look up the score and not waste my time with 90 minutes of predictable and boring drivel. It it is just about winning why care actually about watching the game?

Beast

The Observer
For me the problem with Mou and the tactics of Real Madrid is the following: where will it leave the game at the end? What is it when even the big teams only play defensive, sit deep and wait to counter-attack and are not willing to take any risk anymore. Will we end up with two teames facing each other in the middle and every team throwing the ball to the other team and say: hey make you the game, we will just sit back and wait to counter-attack. Youl could see this already in the WC: a lot of boring games, because nobody wanted to take a risk any more, teams like Holland and Brazil with the only objective to be solid at the back. Yesterday Arsenal and Tottenham played out a fantastic game, but what did the commentar said: what for tactical naive idiots both teams are and that is this Mou-thinking. Will this be the future, a endless line of grinted out 1:0?

Playing twice a year that way to nullify a better team is not a statement of defensive football , it's a tactical switch ... just like Holland did in the final vs Spain
I feel such comments indicate that you either haven't watch football enough or stuck to the outer shell of the game
Yes Arsenal and Tottenham both stuffed home and away by Barca & Real... football is about winning for all Rijkaard beautiful game once he started losing it was bye bye love

ricknattery

Playing twice a year that way to nullify a better team is not a statement of defensive football , it's a tactical switch ... just like Holland did in the final vs Spain
I feel such comments indicate that you either haven't watch football enough or stuck to the outer shell of the game
Yes Arsenal and Tottenham both stuffed home and away by Barca & Real... football is about winning for all Rijkaard beautiful game once he started losing it was bye bye love

It's even worse, playing the big games(WC Final, last clasicos) looking for destroying instead of creating hurts the espectacle of football whether you wanna admit it or not. Last two WC prove it so

Beast

The Observer
It's even worse, playing the big games(WC Final, last clasicos) looking for destroying instead of creating hurts the espectacle of football whether you wanna admit it or not. Last two WC prove it so

If you don't understand the tactical part of football you better stick to friendlies Rick (and i know u do understand but just like many of the cule's here u are in disbelieve of the result ) ..
even Cruyff who was critical of Saturday game praised Real last night...
Football must be absorbed with all it's aspects not the part u like only and the result u like only

Xavi_78

Yeah, and it the end Holland were without a title and without reputation. This "a better team" is just a lame excuse, yesterday it became glaring obvious that we are surly not. So I suggest you leave this "better team" drivel as we both know that this is not true.

If you don't understand the tactical part of football you better stick to friendlies Rick (and i know u do understand but just like many of the cule's here u are in disbelieve of the result ) ..
even Cruyff who was critical of Saturday game praised Real last night...
Football must be absorbed with all it's aspects not the part u like only and the result u like only

But the problem ist that maybe in the future we will only have this one aspect: sit deep and defend, offensive teams like Barca will be ridiculed and belitteld, because their are "tactic" naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans