Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi_78

Funny that you held this team in so high regards. I love this team to death, but we have not imposed ourselves enough to be considered in this line. One CL trophy (maybe two, if you count 2006, but that was an other team). For me all this talk of the the best team now is just something made up by the media and opposing fans to have a stick, they can beat us with, when we stumple. To this Barca team on a pedest, on which they can piss gleefully if we fail, so that to injury, comes insult.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The sight of other players other than Raul crowning Cibeles with the Spanish flag is just a scene i'm not used to see for quite some time now
Well done to Iker but i couldn't help remembering Raul instantly :(

Same. I thought it was so odd.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ronaldo played excellent yesterday and messi's first half was the problem ronaldo has faced some games is the tactics did not suit him....madrid stifled us in the first half and ronaldo in the 2nd half was perfect on the counter........that is not to say that there was not positives to that match for barca as in the 2nd half we were much the better team and iker saved madrid....overall good game from both teams and only just round 2 :D so lets see wat the next twist the tactical battle takes us

Xavi_78

to all Madridistas on this forum: just wanted to point out that there is a lenghty interview with Raul from Sid Lowe in todays Guardian

Xavi_78

So as a thank you, you could maybe explain me one thing: On the one hand I always thought that Raul is a very nice and likeable guy, more so as he features now very promptly in the German media, but also before, on the other hand it was always said that he was the reason behind the disharmony in the spanish NT and therefore their luck of success before Aragones dropped him and they won the EC 2008. Any truth in this and if not, where does this come from?

Beast

The Observer
Not just disharmony in Spain but also Real Madrid (here comes Ward with all guns blazing defending Raul ) ..
it's true and i posted so many info on the subject starting by what happened to Del Bosque and him siding with Perez vs Del Bosque and Hierro (the captain back than ) , consistent elimination of all upcoming Castilla strikers (Portillo,Negredo and Soldado ) due to his power among the fans , constant playing despite being off form for some years again because he was a very feared character .
that said we cannot hate Raul , he is a club legend and u know even when he was playing you cannot for once say he is not giving 10000% for the club even if those 10000 % was below th 80 % of other players
@ the end he reached a point when the majority of Madridistas said enough is enough and he must leave. but make no mistake he will always be a legendary player (3 CL ffs ) and a big part of Real uprising in the late 90's till the mid 2000's ..we will wait for him and appreciate him once again as a club coach in the future and every single Madridista will be cheering Schalke without exception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans