Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi_78

Not just disharmony in Spain but also Real Madrid (here comes Ward with all guns blazing defending Raul ) ..
it's true and i posted so many info on the subject starting by what happened to Del Bosque and him siding with Perez vs Del Bosque and Hierro (the captain back than ) , consistent elimination of all upcoming Castilla strikers (Portillo,Negredo and Soldado ) due to his power among the fans , constant playing despite being off form for some years again because he was a very feared character .
that said we cannot hate Raul , he is a club legend and u know even when he was playing you cannot for once say he is not giving 10000% for the club even if those 10000 % was below th 80 % of other players
@ the end he reached a point when the majority of Madridistas said enough is enough and he must leave. but make no mistake he will always be a legendary player (3 CL ffs ) and a big part of Real uprising in the late 90's till the mid 2000's ..we will wait for him and appreciate him once again as a club coach in the future and every single Madridista will be cheering Schalke without exception

Ah, so it was true in the end. Ironically as far as I know Aragones got a lot of stick for a decision which at the end of it did lead to the most sucessful period in the history of the spanish NT. So a nice character with some major flaws, this Raul guy. But as it seems the Schalke fans do love him very much.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Not just disharmony in Spain but also Real Madrid (here comes Ward with all guns blazing defending Raul ) ..
it's true and i posted so many info on the subject starting by what happened to Del Bosque and him siding with Perez vs Del Bosque and Hierro (the captain back than ) , consistent elimination of all upcoming Castilla strikers (Portillo,Negredo and Soldado ) due to his power among the fans , constant playing despite being off form for some years again because he was a very feared character .
Not gonna restart that entire argument, but I've always felt the whole thing was a lot of assumptions and theories, and very little factual evidence.

that said we cannot hate Raul , he is a club legend and u know even when he was playing you cannot for once say he is not giving 10000% for the club even if those 10000 % was below th 80 % of other players
See, this is mainly the problem with Gio towards Raul. While he wasn't performing up to his standards anymore the last seasons, he was still a good player. He was by no means amongst the worst players for us, while some people liked to blame every loss on him. He wasn't the player he used to be, but he was still useful and very rarely a liability or the reason for a loss.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Not gonna restart that entire argument, but I've always felt the whole thing was a lot of assumptions and theories, and very little factual evidence.

See, this is mainly the problem with Gio towards Raul. While he wasn't performing up to his standards anymore the last seasons, he was still a good player. He was by no means amongst the worst players for us, while some people liked to blame every loss on him. He wasn't the player he used to be, but he was still useful and very rarely a liability or the reason for a loss.

He was terrible Ward.

You'd never really know what happened behind the scenes, but for Madrid, he was burnt out by 27 and we kept him 3 more years because we love him. But you can tell from his interview that he had no business being the Captain, he had no business leading the club. All he wanted was to play and he was more than happy just scoring and helping the team out. At 17, he was a joyous kid, at 27, he was an overwhelmed kid. Casillas is the same to a lower extent, although I maintain than without Mourinho and Xabi, Casillas would have suffered under the pressure.

Xavi_78

But there is at least one evidence: for Aragones and the spanish NT the decision to drop him paid off as when he was dropped the success story of La Roja began.

Beast

The Observer

Sid have the details and hinted at it.. don't underestimate Raul power still and what he represent (RM ).. some players talked but always kept their identity anonymous

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
good omen for La Decima: Mourinho has rested his entire starting outfield 10 tonight. and like I said; Mourinho wins the CL when his teams have more rest than their opponents.

it's pathetic, though. giving up on Lliga like this. Schuster gave up on one game and got the sack.

Beast

The Observer
And not because the league is already lost ? :lol:

Come on Meta... don't try to prove a wrong theory by making ridiculous statement

Xavi_78

Yeah, but what would happen if Barca loose tonight and Madrid too, but if they had played theoretically with full strenght and won, then it would be 5 points and hay Liga

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm not trying to prove anything, and I don't need to. the "theory" is actually fact, and could well remain so coz it looks like he'll rest his starters around the CL ties.

and the league isn't lost. mathematically it's still open. giving up on it already is pathetic and certainly not in line with the Real Madrid spirit.

but that's Mourinho for you.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
And Beast , it seems Madridistas don`t give a fuck to the fact that they have lost the league to Barca and its quite funny for them . Is it because you have lost it already and you are downplaying the importance and prestige of La Liga or is it that you are trying to project that Liga has lost its relevance ????? ( since you can`t win any ;) ....)

I'm not trying to prove anything, and I don't need to. the "theory" is actually fact, and could well remain so coz it looks like he'll rest his starters around the CL ties.

and the league isn't lost. mathematically it's still open. giving up on it already is pathetic and certainly not in line with the Real Madrid spirit.

I am again saying and madridistas won`t agree to it that Mourinho is changing the Club characteristics and so is madridistas . Never in my life I saw you guys taking the League so lightly after being lost out from barca for consecutive years now , why and how did this happen ? Ask Mourinho and its Pathetic.

Beast

The Observer

Try harder Meta , that one makes you more ridiculous than ever ..
8 /9 points... So Barca must lose 4 games out of 6 against bottom teams.. :lol:

hahahaha ... seriously stop smoking this shit

And Beast , it seems Madridistas don`t give a fuck to the fact that they have lost the league to Barca and its quite funny for them . Is it because you have lost it already and you are downplaying the importance and prestige of La Liga or is it that you are trying to project that Liga has lost its relevance ????? ( since you can`t win any ;) ....)

I am again saying and madridistas won`t agree to it that Mourinho is changing the Club characteristics and so is madridistas . Never in my life I saw you guys taking the League so lightly after being lost out from barca for consecutive years now , why and how did this happen ? Ask Mourinho and its Pathetic.

31 league titles Ryan , the highest in all big leagues ...
Any new Madridista who's been cheering up for 5 month would tell u Liga was never the benchmark for Real... it never was an it never will be...
The Decima is and always was...
Maybe you haven't been following la liga for some time but other "Old Cule's " will tell that non-debatable fact

Beast

The Observer
Yeah, but what would happen if Barca loose tonight and Madrid too, but if they had played theoretically with full strenght and won, then it would be 5 points and hay Liga

Check your schedule and tell me based on what exactly you will drop your points :lol:

u folks are hilarious @ times

I'm not saying it will happen, but mathematically it's possible and you can't give up when something is mathematically possible.

Mathematically it's also possible i can leave for 900 years , care to bet i will live them cause it's mathematically possible i will outlive Noah

Xavi_78

I mean it is quite possible that we will loose or draw against Ossasuna as they play the same style like Madrid or Almeria: stay deep, blurr the lines between legal and illegal and play the long ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans