Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
And Beast , it seems Madridistas don`t give a fuck to the fact that they have lost the league to Barca and its quite funny for them . Is it because you have lost it already and you are downplaying the importance and prestige of La Liga or is it that you are trying to project that Liga has lost its relevance ????? ( since you can`t win any ;) ....)

The league will always be a the priority, always. It is the measuring stick, it is the true indication of a good team. The CL is the priority of league champion or multiple league champion.

I don't get it, what is the point of squad rotation if it isn't for such occasions? Who is to say that the players on the bench are not of quality? It would be true what Meta has said if the players he picked to start are of much inferior quality or during the game do not make a commendable effort but with the Classicos underway, tapping into the bench isn't exactly a crime, is it now :lol:?

Stop bringing this whole culture deal into every discussion because it is pathetic, really is. Clutching at straws for any sort of reasoning now?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Check your schedule and tell me based on what exactly you will drop your points :lol:

u folks are hilarious @ times

Mathematically it's also possible i can leave for 900 years , care to bet i will live them cause it's mathematically possible i will outlive Noah

lmao...we aint losing la liga so why not madrid focus on CL??? i dont understand the issue being argued lol

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Try harder Meta , that one makes you more ridiculous than ever ..
8 /9 points... So Barca must lose 4 games out of 6 against bottom teams.. :lol:

hahahaha ... seriously stop smoking this shit

31 league titles Ryan , the highest in all big leagues ...
Any new Madridista who's been cheering up for 5 month would tell u Liga was never the benchmark for Real... it never was an it never will be...
The Decima is and always was...
Maybe you haven't been following la liga for some time but other "Old Cule's " will tell that non-debatable fact

The Decima is a case entirely exclusive to Madrid but in general, the league is always the priority.

I'm not saying it will happen, but mathematically it's possible and you can't give up when something is mathematically possible.

What is the starting line up?

Beast

The Observer
I mean it is quite possible that we will loose or draw against Ossasuna as they play the same style like Madrid or Almeria: stay deep, blurr the lines between legal and illegal and play the long ball.

Look your games are :
Today Barcelona v Osasuna Camp Nou La Liga
Apr 30 18:00 GMT Real Sociedad v Barcelona Anoeta La Liga
May 8 15:00 GMT Barcelona v Espanyol Camp Nou La Liga
May 11 18:00 GMT Levante v Barcelona Ciutat de Valencia La Liga
May 15 15:00 GMT Barcelona v Deportivo La Coruña Camp Nou La Liga
May 22 15:00 GMT Málaga v Barcelona

Seriously ... :lol:
We still have apart from Valencia tonight both Seville and Villarreal away

ricknattery

But there is at least one evidence: for Aragones and the spanish NT the decision to drop him paid off as when he was dropped the success story of La Roja began.

Raul is dropped from Spain NT and they start winning, he leaves RM and they are in CL semis after 8 years(or 7) and win the Copa, ain't that curious? :p

(don't throw yourselves upon me guys, j/k)

Last edited:

Xavi_78

The league will always be a the priority, always. It is the measuring stick, it is the true indication of a good team. The CL is the priority of league champion or multiple league champion.

I don't get it, what is the point of squad rotation if it isn't for such occasions? Who is to say that the players on the bench are not of quality? It would be true what Meta has said if the players he picked to start are of much inferior quality or during the game do not make a commendable effort but with the Classicos underway, tapping into the bench isn't exactly a crime, is it now :lol:?

Stop bringing this whole culture deal into every discussion because it is pathetic, really is. Clutching at straws for any sort of reasoning now?

Why should we clutch at any straws? That I dislike Mou and his style and find it unsuitable for a club who sees himself as one of the biggest insitution of the footballing world, has nothing to do with him being your coach. I already did find his attics and playing style annoying when he did coach Chelsea and Inter. You seem to think that it is impossible to dislike this long-ball-tactics and that this dislike has nothing to do with Barca-Real Madrid rivalry, just with a dislike for a cowardice, negative approach.

Beast

The Observer

lmao...we aint losing la liga so why not madrid focus on CL??? i dont understand the issue being argued lol
Exactly

The Decima is a case entirely exclusive to Madrid but in general, the league is always the priority.

What is the starting line up?

.. I'm sorry Raed but you couldn't be more wrong.. even Meta know what's the priority for Real every season...
Starting line up is @ Valencia -Madrid thread
Albiol-----Garay-------Ricardo-----Nacho
-----------Lass-------Granero---------
Kaka---------------------------Canales
-----------Higuain------Benzema

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Try harder Meta , that one makes you more ridiculous than ever ..
8 /9 points... So Barca must lose 4 games out of 6 against bottom teams.. :lol:

hahahaha ... seriously stop smoking this shit

31 league titles Ryan , the highest in all big leagues ...
Any new Madridista who's been cheering up for 5 month would tell u Liga was never the benchmark for Real... it never was an it never will be...
The Decima is and always was...
Maybe you haven't been following la liga for some time but other "Old Cule's " will tell that non-debatable fact

Both of you contradicting each other ... the amount of tittles does really project that La Liga is not a huge thing for Real ? that`s funny stuff mate !

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

I'm all for tapping the squad, man, but he's rotated the entire outfield out. it's ridiculous. and the message being sent is quite clear.

Xavi_78

Exactly

.. I'm sorry Raed but you couldn't be more wrong.. even Meta know what's the priority for Real every season...

Hm, at least Canales get some playing time before his career goes completly down the toilet. Does anybody know if he will be picket for the U21 championship in the summer? I mean he has as good as no minutes on the pitch this year, so it would be a high risk to pick him for the tournament.

Beast

The Observer
Both of you contradicting each other ... the amount of tittles does really project that La Liga is not a huge thing for Real ? that`s funny stuff mate !

It indicate it's never a problem for us and it's never a priority , Real Madrid is always about global recognition..
the last 3 CL titles in 98,2000 and 2002 we lost the league in them.. (2 of them under Del Bosque )
learn about your enemy Ryan

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The CL exits are not an indication of Raul's negative influence, it was the entire team's mental block and defensive mistakes. As for Spain, Aragones did well to move on and beyond. He brought in fresh blood, changed the entire squad and won the Euros.

Players like Raul who play football the same way they did when they were kids are not meant to be captains, he was soft from within, you need to be as cold as Puyol to be a good captain. To be as fatherly as Hierro to be Captain. To be an influential leader like Zidane to be captain. Players like Maldini who were as talented as they are intelligent also make awesome captains.

It is not a trait you can learn, it is not something you can adopt. The captaincy might be handed to you for your achievements and dedication but to some, it might be a burden as the case with Raul and to a lesser extent Casillas. Has Scholes captained Manchester United?

Beast

The Observer
I'm all for tapping the squad, man, but he's rotated the entire outfield out. it's ridiculous. and the message being sent is quite clear.

Indeed the wise thing would be playing the same squad who played vs Barca twice in 4 days to play vs Valencia now and vs Barca in 4 days..
that would really be very smart from Jose.. right Meta ? right ?

:lol:
I know u wish he did that but he is not stupid.. neither are we

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Exactly

Ummm...I said in general, as in general teams, not Real Madrid.

Xavi_78

It indicate it's never a problem for us and it's never a priority , Real Madrid is always about global recognition..
the last 3 CL titles in 98,2000 and 2002 we lost the league in them.. (2 of them under Del Bosque )
learn about your enemy Ryan

Sorry but this sounds very arrogant. You say you can win the league whenever you want to ("it's never a problem for us") and you let have it Barca in the last 2 years because you wanted to? Or did I misunderstood something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans