Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seamus

Very lucky for Real last night, Valencia were very poorly organised and in most cases Real had loads of space and more players attacking than Valencia had back defending. They were shocking and gave Real an easy game until the last 15 mins.

zanela

From a Barca perspective i don't seem to 've missed much the past week. One of the leading papers covering the 4 El Clásicos here headlined the Ramos' parade incident -
"This Cup is not for Real!" :p

I can't be magnanimous like Gio. Losing to the arch-rivals hurts. But for being such a great contributor and exponent of this game and his beloved RM fc..I congratulate him and the other resident Madridista on here for their Copa victory.
Even his most staunch critics have to concede that was a magnificient header by CR7 (i still rate his Roma header higher). The man can be a beast in the air if he wants to..Too bad it had to be against us. And those who didn't rate Madrid's aerial threat have hopefully been silenced now.

Delighted for La Albiceleste's #9. Hopefully he's back to his very best before the Copa America gets underway. :)

Last edited:

Xavi_78

Hm, but if Madrid win the CL and we win the league, would that mean that they are the best in Europe but not in Spain? I mean if they are the best it sould be no problem to win the league.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Hm, but if Madrid win the CL and we win the league, would that mean that they are the best in Europe but not in Spain? I mean if they are the best it sould be no problem to win the league.

Yeah but Real Madrid won the CL so they're the best HANDS DOWN. Because luck is totally a nonexistent factor in tournament competitions.

Beast has been on a roll recently.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah but Real Madrid won the CL so they're the best HANDS DOWN. Because luck is totally a nonexistent factor in tournament competitions.

Probably because Ramos dropped the cup under the very bus they brought to park in Mestalla. Must be wondering if they shouldn't have brought the bus in the first place :p

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer

So if you win la liga and lose the CL does it make you the best club in Europe ?
;) u can't answer that can u ?
Yes it means we are the best club in Europe this year hands down , we just didn't have the required consistency for la liga...

But luck is non existent in league competitions ? right Sherlock ?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
But luck is non existent in league competitions ? right Sherlock ?

I've said it before Beast, luck evens out in a league that's played over 38 matches. Not in a two-legged tie. And Sherlock? :lol: Don't use words/phrases that you don't know the meaning of.

Beast

The Observer
I've said it before Beast, luck evens out in a league that's played over 38 matches. Not in a two-legged tie. And Sherlock? :lol: Don't use words/phrases that you don't know the meaning of.

Ref decisions evens out , luck ? no ..

A look @ the league table says it all about the glory of the competition nowadays ...so keep dreaming that the league is more credible source of determining who is the best especially when Real & Barca competitors are hardly putting up a fight ..nothing compared to what u suffer in the champions league
next year and like every year you know the league is either Barca or Real.. can u claim who will be next year CL winner or this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans