Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Beast talks about UEFA as Global recognition and his Club doesn`t need Liga anymore because they have won it so many times - occur to many here as sensible talk ? His usual approach towards Liga & portraying other madridistas as same as Winning or competing for Liga is nothing special for Madrid and its all about Cl trophies ???

So according to him , all those years when Real Madrid didn`t win Champions League but did win LA Liga are FAILED SEASONS for Real Madrid ??? i.e 2001-02 , 2002-03,2006-07 , 2007-08 these are failed seasons because you didn`t win CL but did win Liga ???

Beast

The Observer
The difference is Beast is saying it because his team cannot win La Liga and he wants to feel better about himself.

Don't u mean the opposite ? projections are going non stop with your kind ;)
U know my stance on the CL since the old forum days and nothing has changed...
but good try cowboy

Beast talks about UEFA as Global recognition and his Club doesn`t need Liga anymore because they have won it so many times - occur to many here as sensible talk ? His usual approach towards Liga & portraying other madridistas as same as Winning or competing for Liga is nothing special for Madrid and its all about Cl trophies ???

So according to him , all those years when Real Madrid didn`t win Champions League but did win LA Liga are FAILED SEASONS for Real Madrid ??? i.e 2001-02 , 2002-03,2006-07 , 2007-08 these are failed seasons because you didn`t win CL but did win Liga ???

Believe or not.. it's how most Madridista feel , hence why we don't call it a CL but La Decima (the 10th ) ... go back to all my posts here (since i registered ) and search for "Decima " .. it's always been the case .
For Real Madrid the CL is the holy grail

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't u mean the opposite ? projections are going non stop with your kind ;)
U know my stance on the CL since the old forum days and nothing has changed...
but good try cowboy

I thought you changed your mind during the Capello/Schuster seasons, since you needed to win the league to set a foundation or something.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
The difference is Beast is saying it because his team cannot win La Liga and he wants to feel better about himself.

You are saying it because your English friends don't watch La Liga and the European Cup is the only way you can get bragging rights.
:lol:

S

Sammie

You are saying it because your English friends don't watch La Liga and the European Cup is the only way you can get bragging rights.

:lol: :worthy:

Beast

The Observer
So the only liga winning seasons are failed seasons for Real Madrid or semi failed seasons ?????

If it was a success they would still be in charge.. how many teams fire a league winning manager ?
only Real Madrid
I thought you changed your mind during the Capello/Schuster seasons, since you needed to win the league to set a foundation or something.

Trying to get back on track is something achieving success is something else, it's always setting the foundation for the CL.. no CL than Capello/Schuster are just another manager
i felt Capello in a second season could've moved forward but we are always impatient and the CL progress is always the benchmark for us but u know that already
that's why people are quite happy with Jose this season despite losing the league and u can guess why ...

CL Semi-final

gingerless

:worthy:

the fans are happy with mou because there's nobody else to turn to other than THEBESTCOACHINTHEWORLD if you sack him

also, he gave you your first trophy in 3 years (the copa del GAY as you call it) and apparently owns barca every time he meets them

Birdy

Can't use that much luck when you have 6 of the 7 KO games are home & away.. which kind kills the KO surprise ala World cup..
If you can't beat a team home & away (which is basically what u do in the league ) you are crap and don't deserve to be there
I can also give u numerous example of teams who focused on the league cause they can't compete in the CL .. to take a leaf from your book look no further than Milan this season
Championship gives u no recognition beyond your borders , it's a common practice .. Chelsea never claimed to be the best in the world despite dominating their league for couple of seasons or even the double.. no CL you are just a local hero end of story u can't be claim any best in anything except your own league which half of it is formed of teams who can't go past the group stages in Europe

1) the above answer translated means : CL more prestigious.. But the argument was not about that.. Everyone agreed that this is...
the argument was about being a weak indicator about the best team..

2)I thought Capello left because his football was contradicting Madrid's mentality and history.. No?
And schuster did not left right after winning Laliga but the next season..

Beast

The Observer
Capello played some of the best football in his last 14 games .. he is a slow starter as usual .. the fans cried for him to stay
most of the game ending an epic 4-3,3-2..etc it was the best fun to watch .. thrilling encounters all the way ..
Schuster guard of honor gave him a a lifeline...

as for the translation ,it's your own translation

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I think it will be 4-1-4-1 with little changes as Khedira is ruled out of the game . Jose needs a clean game and want to look for nets on the 2nd league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans