Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Ronaldo says Hi

216074_143121559093116_139051442833461_280511_6598321_n.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that is a GENIUS picture from a propaganda POV. because it looks at first glance like Cristiano has cleanly jumped over an upright Marcelo. which is frightening, really.

but if you look at Marcy's posture, it's obvious he was leaning forwards/ducking his head down and is now lifting it back up after Cristiano vaulted over him. still very impressive, but not frightening like jumping over a fully upright man would be.

Caramel

I don't know the extent of Ronaldo's abilities, so maybe Marcelo was indeed leaning forward...All I know is that He can jump very (very ) high.

Thierry

that is a GENIUS picture from a propaganda POV. because it looks at first glance like Cristiano has cleanly jumped over an upright Marcelo. which is frightening, really.

but if you look at Marcy's posture, it's obvious he was leaning forwards/ducking his head down and is now lifting it back up after Cristiano vaulted over him. still very impressive, but not frightening like jumping over a fully upright man would be.

It was Photo-shope'd Dear.
It never happened like that when I saw the footage.

That's a header /Jump training.. expect him as a CF tonight

Hmmmm.
Woow, this is intensive work outs.
I wonder why we haven't employed that in our regiment Pep..?:blush:

El Gato

Villarato!

I think you would be the only one to think of it as propaganda :)

Unless Marca already thought of using this for promotion or so.

Barca_Cunninggate

BarcelonaFC
That picture isnt photshopped, what Ronaldo is doing is simply running and then jumping and then pushing on marcelo's shoulders and then leaping over Marcelo. It not hard. Look at ronaldos hand positions.

Thierry

That picture isnt photshopped, what Ronaldo is doing is simply running and then jumping and then pushing on marcelo's shoulders and then leaping over Marcelo. It not hard. Look at ronaldos hand positions.

Oh yes he did that allright.
Is just if you look closely, the jump is not legitimate to the eye at all. It did happen yes, but in this instance the picture fools the eye just that bit more to make the jump full height. Ronaldo could never jump Marcelo full height with that much room between Ass and Head..:cool:

Birdy

Capello played some of the best football in his last 14 games .. he is a slow starter as usual .. the fans cried for him to stay
most of the game ending an epic 4-3,3-2..etc it was the best fun to watch .. thrilling encounters all the way ..
Schuster guard of honor gave him a a lifeline...

With all the respect to your critical ability (seriously), i do not want your opinion on Capello, i was just asking what was the official statement/reason by Real Madrid FC, when they decided to part with him despite winning Laliga..

As for the rest :

"Championship gives u no recognition beyond your borders , it's a common practice " ---> this is prestige
"no CL you are just a local hero end of story u can't be claim any best in anything except your own league which half of it is formed of teams who can't go past the group stages in Europe" -----> No one claimed that winning national league makes you best in Europe..

Shalke proved again yesterday why the format is not at all representative of the best...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
With all the respect to your critical ability (seriously), i do not want your opinion on Capello, i was just asking what was the official statement/reason by Real Madrid FC, when they decided to part with him despite winning Laliga..

As for the rest :

"Championship gives u no recognition beyond your borders , it's a common practice " ---> this is prestige
"no CL you are just a local hero end of story u can't be claim any best in anything except your own league which half of it is formed of teams who can't go past the group stages in Europe" -----> No one claimed that winning national league makes you best in Europe..

Shalke proved again yesterday why the format is not at all representative of the best...

exactly... there's recognition of the highest order if you do well in CL, but recognition isn't always the proof you are the best. END OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans