Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thierry

This may be a ridiculously naive way of looking at things, but a part of me had to feel sorry for some of the Madrid players last night. The harsh, cynical behavior on the pitch and the almost complete absence of attacking play at home against a team with a very makeshift backline was just depressing. Guys like Ozil, Higgers, etc deserve better (the Pepes and Arbeloas of the world not so much but I think they're douchebags anyway).

:lol: :lol:.

When will this all stop guys.! My tummy hurts.

Seamus

I feel sorry for Madrid fans who are genuine followers of that club, who have to watch Mourinho tarnish their club.

Tis great from a Barca point of view though :lol:

Ocurrente

RMadrid has completely lost it, whining in the official website and taking legal actions against barcelona's unsportsmanlike behavior
RMadrid has become Mourinho CF.

Just like Maldini says:
@maldinisport: "When Mourinho leaves (it will be soon, just matter of time) it will be very difficult to Madrid to clean all the shit he is leaving behind."

Beast

The Observer
Molested Pedro off the ball all night. It was probably what Jose told him to do.

where u in the toilet when Pedro crashed in Arbeloa intentionally to get him red carded and the ref was fooled and gave the guy a yellow
Pedro deserved it
RMadrid has completely lost it, whining in the official website and taking legal actions against barcelona's unsportsmanlike behavior
RMadrid has become Mourinho CF.

Just like Maldini says:
@maldinisport: "When Mourinho leaves (it will be soon, just matter of time) it will be very difficult to Madrid to clean all the shit he is leaving behind."

No it will have zero effect , they said the same thing about Schuster ..nothing happened
and no we didn't lose it.. watch again every single small foul the entire 11 players courted the ref starting with Valdes even when it was a foul in the midfield
rules wise Real is not making a mistake

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Real Madrid.com's front page story is about how Pepe shouldn't have been sent off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is getting out of hand. The club's official media team has become an extension of Marca.

Xavi_78

where u in the toilet when Pedro crashed in Arbeloa intentionally to get him red carded and the ref was fooled and gave the guy a yellow
Pedro deserved it

Sorry, Pedro mght have milked it but Arbeloa did bloke his pass and therefore it is a foul.

So maybe the madridistas did not recognize Marcelos stamp on Pedros ankle or Adebayor hitting Puyol straight into to face.

Beast

The Observer
lol Arbeloa did no such thing.. :lol: jesus go watch the video before u argue something like that , it's a yellow on Pedro for simulation and it's not debatable

@Nolan it's normal , u know the official websites of Real & Barca were always liesdamnlies.com

Xavi_78

lol Arbeloa did no such thing.. :lol: jesus go watch the video before u argue something like that , it's a yellow on Pedro for simulation and it's not debatable

@Nolan it's normal , u know the official websites of Real & Barca were always liesdamnlies.com

It is absolutly for debate. And it is not only my opinion but german TV comentator and pundits did see it the same way. There was also no discussion regarding the red card: straight red. And german TV pundits have absolutly no sympathy for Barca as next-german-superstar özil is playing for Madrid.

Ocurrente

No it will have zero effect , they said the same thing about Schuster ..nothing happened
and no we didn't lose it.. watch again every single small foul the entire 11 players courted the ref starting with Valdes even when it was a foul in the midfield
rules wise Real is not making a mistake

are you comparing Schuster and Mourinho? LOL there is a big difference between them.

Beast

The Observer
It is absolutly for debate. And it is not only my opinion but german TV comentator and pundits did see it the same way. There was also no discussion regarding the red card: straight red. And german TV pundits have absolutly no sympathy for Barca as next-german-superstar özil is playing for Madrid.

I'm sorry but go ahead and prove your words :lol:
Seriously... prove that Pedro didn't crash in Arbeloa intentionally , show me the video of the German Pundits cause this one was clear as a day light .. come on make my day

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Well, he is. I think it's just the pressure of the Clasico that gets into players heads in case of players like Ramos or Arbeloa.

Yeah, for real. I mean in the 5-0 Arbeloa was going in excessively hard/leaving his foot in when he doesn't usually do that. And obviously Ramos' antics at the end of that game weren't great.

It's not nice to say but it's understandable. The stakes are incredibly high.

Beast

The Observer
are you comparing Schuster and Mourinho? LOL there is a big difference between them.

If u take out the previous history of Jose... Schuster was indeed worse..
maybe u don't remember but just on top of my head the "Catalan " ref and the "Barca has Madriditis " .. I'd say Schuster was a great wind up merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans