Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

he denied and said he was joking 30 minutes later when another journalist called him and had picture of him in Madrid.. he said he was joking and he was in Madrid "attending " Perez dinner" :D

The first journo was a dumb fuck anyway. If he was in the sea why the hell would he have his mobile phone with him :sad:

Beast

The Observer
well he is after Albin.. so it's a change in direction.. it must be shocking to buy a young player but as usual he is south American.. young Europeans don't do it for him/them

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Will you remember to sign some defenders this time or can we look forward to more hilarity ala Raul Bravo, Franciso Pavón etc?

Beast

The Observer
i have no clue regarding transfers apart from the midfield and forward position... i expect a cheeky bid for Villarreal defender though (as usual )
it's too early to speculate but at least we will have a midfield capable of holding the ball not giving it away , which means less shit on Iker & the defense
even though i never rated Pavon but beside Hierro & behind Makelele he looked like the real thing.. both left we were exposed big time

at least this time we have Ramos-Pepe-Garay *i still have doubts about him * to build on along with Miguel Torres,Marcelo (attacking full back ) .. and a formidable DM'S in Lass & M Diarra

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Lass isn't formidable, have you learned nothing from the 2-6 and the match at Anfield? Now M Diarra is formidable, I hate him with a passion but he's one of the best at what he does. Garay has a long way to go before he proves himself and despite what Marca say the jury is most certainly still out on Pepe.

Beast

The Observer
I think Lass is very good CA.. but it's those who play beside Lass is the problem.. seriously in his shoes who will you pass the ball to ? Robben is way on the other side..
Lass is top of the popularity list (even ahead of Iker) , fans recognize he had troubles with people like Gago & Guti beside him

Garay is still doubtful .. i truly doubt him.. then again i also doubted Pique speed at least i was spot on with Caceres

maz

I walk the line
M Diarra+Xabi alonso would be incredible (although is seeming less likely as barry has gone to city). However i dont know about M Diarra+Xabi+kaká. Too much going on down the middle and not enough down the wings. In my opinion if you play M Diarra+xabi, you'd want some wingers as opposed to playing with a #10 down the middle.

M Diarra's problem last season (07/08) was that he was given the task of taking the ball from defence to attack. He is a beast in that not many people can tackle him, but his distribution is poor. At lyon he played with juninho and essien. He wasnt asked the distriubite the ball more than a few metres to juninho or essien. Thats why if partnered with xabi (who is one of the best distributers of the ball in the game), im sure they would click.

Pellegrini is a 4-4-2 coach. He always plays with a ball winner (senna, tacchinardi etc), and someone like cani (or sometimes senna if played alongside tacchinardi) to move the ball about. With players like pires and cazorla on the wings. Where would kaká fit into all that?

Beast

The Observer
i asked the same question last night Maz.. that's why i believe it will be a case of 4-4-1-1 or if you prefer 4-2-3-1 with strong rumors that Ruud & Huntelaar could be on the way out to pave way for someone who can play on his own (Forlan or Villa )

maz

I walk the line
But i dont think villa can play on his own. He isnt a target man. Forlán probably could, but not villa. Villa likes to drop deep and act as a playmaker. He also runs onto balls headed down by a target man. So forlán should be your most viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans