Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
No you are taking it too far. I am neither a troll nor a little girl. All I was doing was repeating the comment from the german TV. If you don not believe fine, but no need not act all mighty and patronizing on this. I am not aware that in my past post I ever gave the impression to telling lies, but it seems you got this impression nevertheless. If that is so, than there is hardly anything I can do about it. But there is no need to constantly insult other people just because they have not the same opinon like you.

As i said make prove your point... i posted the picture and the Pedro fake is clear as a daylight .. u hide behind your TV show.. TV shows are all over youtube as far as we all know i'm glad to accept your POV once proven
Don't take it personally, he calls everyone little girls.
:lol: especially u
Please don't bully me up, but from what I remember (without watching a repeat of the situaion), Arbeloa clearly made a move to the left and stopped Pedro. It was more about him hitting Pedro than Pedro hitting him. Or if I have to say it in another way - Pedro was running in a straight line, before Arbeloa actually to change his position and move in front of him. So I blame Arbeloa more for the foul. That's from what I remember.
I posted the picture the last page... look @ Pedro arm and how he had all the space left and right instead he went into Arbeloa's arm
Yeah, his English is terrible, to the extent that when he disagree's with you, he's actual
y supporting your point 100%.
:rofl1: :lol:

E

El Puto Amo

NewHandgun.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

The guy who made the video is a fucking genius... Respect and honest salute!!

_45591219_barca.jpg

--------------------------------------------

I was laughed at when I said Mourinho is taking you guys down, that he doesn't deserve to be managing a historically great club like yours... Now look where you guys are heading! Complain on our unsportsmanlike conduct!? Seriously!? How could they forget the basic point that with that complaint being launched they would end up being laughingstock!? Of course on paper the improvement is there... Copa win, CL semi-final(may be even final berth) but what about the image?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
He needs 3 strikers. It's either going to be Adebayor or Morata being the third choice. Morata is still 17/18 and already 187cm so he will grow taller to give Mourinho and the club third striker choice anyway.

Neither of Benz or Higgy are going to go.

This game is what would happen if Valencia were any concerned about their defence and wouldn't make themselves prone to counter-attacks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He needs 3 strikers. It's either going to be Adebayor or Morata being the third choice. Morata is still 17/18 and already 187cm so he will grow taller to give Mourinho and the club third striker choice anyway.

Neither of Benz or Higgy are going to go.

This game is what would happen if Valencia were any concerned about their defence and wouldn't make themselves prone to counter-attacks.

That would make sense if Madrid won't go after Llorente. And I am pretty confident that they will.

N

nina

I'm pretty sure, Higuain is not going to be sold.
And i don't think, they will keep Adebayor, he couldn't really convince so far.

Benzema should leave for his own good, which I really hope, 'cause I love this guy.
So if Perez is willing to sell Benz (to Arsene...?), Llorente will be first choice joining Higuain and Morata.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Where are you Wolfe and Beast?

Me saying Barcelona could very well drop points due to the CL distraction and you laughed me off the park ;)

Imagine you had actually won the Clasico, and didn't implode vs Zaragoza, it would've been a 2 point Liga race, still impossible to catch up eh? ;)

That's why I said earlier if I was a Madrista I would've wanted Jose to play all out for a win vs Barcelona since league isn't mathematically not over...

El Gato

Villarato!
It's not about Barca dropping points or not, but about Madrid catching up and Ramos put it perfectly 'What remains ? Hope.'

I would actually say that it is due to Madrid's loss that Barca underestimated Sociedad and came out more unfocused than they should have been.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
It's not about Barca dropping points or not, but about Madrid catching up and Ramos put it perfectly 'What remains ? Hope.'

I would actually say that it is due to Madrid's loss that Barca underestimated Sociedad and came out more unfocused than they should have been.

You are being too negative IMO and so is Ramos...
Maybe Capello can bring some sense into Madrid ;)

Barca dropped points because we had our thoughts on the CL not because Madrid lost...

lovebarca

for madridsta i have one question can you please answer me...
i want to know that after all whole year drama does club high command want to continue mourinho for next season because he used your club power of press and money on wrong side with playing discouraging football which madridsta don't like.And if i know correctly perez and valdano then they also dont like misuse of madrid name in mourinho's handling of press and use of dirty football.but may be i m wrong because you want titles desperately and he is the man for title so i want to know what madridsta thinks about him and about his playing tactics?dows he got one more year extension? people who leaves in spain can answer more directly because they know environment at there.

El Gato

Villarato!
You got this horribly wrong by utilising Barcelona standards of looking at things, no offense.

Marca and AS already on the roll saying the deal with Nuri Sahin from the newly crowned Germany champion is done. 10 million euros is the price brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans