Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
where u in the toilet when Pedro crashed in Arbeloa intentionally to get him red carded and the ref was fooled and gave the guy a yellow
Pedro deserved it

Uh actually that incident was exactly what was on my mind when I was talking about how Arbeloa was molesting Pedro off the ball. He stopped right in front of Pedro when he was going full pelt.

Beast

The Observer
Uh actually that incident was exactly what was on my mind when I was talking about how Arbeloa was molesting Pedro off the ball. He stopped right in front of Pedro when he was going full pelt.

Ok let me make this clear.. Arbeloa back tracking and Pedro has acres of space left-right-center... and he just hit Arbeloa .. cause he didn't see him in his line of sight considering Arbeloa was straight ahead of him

did u check your eye sight recently ? post the video ffs and wake up

Xavi_78

I'm sorry but go ahead and prove your words :lol:
Seriously... prove that Pedro didn't crash in Arbeloa intentionally , show me the video of the German Pundits cause this one was clear as a day light .. come on make my day

As I have not recorded the game you just have my word for it, that they interpreted it like that. But I understand if you think that all cules are cheating scumbags, I mean that is what Jose is telling anyway all day.

Beast

The Observer
As I have not recorded the game you just have my word for it, that they interpreted it like that. But I understand if you think that all cules are cheating scumbags, I mean that is what Jose is telling anyway all day.

And i was listening to the pundits as well and the ref verdict on it... sorry but the "i watched it to it but i don't have it " don't work here if that's your only support case
regarding the bold part ,grow up little girl .. if u want to act like a little girl don't talk with the big boys , go to the KG

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Your arguments are getting worse and worse, old man. So no need to talk down to other users for not agreeing with you. You're on a roll aren't you.

Beast

The Observer
Your arguments are getting worse and worse, old man. So no need to talk down to other users for not agreeing with you. You're on a roll aren't you.

Dealing with trolls on the forum
I talked with Collina on the phone and he said Pepe is not a red and u should have gotten a red for Alves but hey i didn't record it .. u have to take my word for it

oh and by the way

Picture%2B12.png

Obstruction right :lol:

Xavi_78

No you are taking it too far. I am neither a troll nor a little girl. All I was doing was repeating the comment from the german TV. If you don not believe fine, but no need not act all mighty and patronizing on this. I am not aware that in my past post I ever gave the impression to telling lies, but it seems you got this impression nevertheless. If that is so, than there is hardly anything I can do about it. But there is no need to constantly insult other people just because they have not the same opinon like you.

Ocurrente

If u take out the previous history of Jose... Schuster was indeed worse..
maybe u don't remember but just on top of my head the "Catalan " ref and the "Barca has Madriditis " .. I'd say Schuster was a great wind up merchant

how is that worse than all the shit mourinho has said?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
No you are taking it too far. I am neither a troll nor a little girl. All I was doing was repeating the comment from the german TV. If you don not believe fine, but no need not act all mighty and patronizing on this. I am not aware that in my past post I ever gave the impression to telling lies, but it seems you got this impression nevertheless. If that is so, than there is hardly anything I can do about it. But there is no need to constantly insult other people just because they have not the same opinon like you.

Don't take it personally, he calls everyone little girls.

desoe

Ok let me make this clear.. Arbeloa back tracking and Pedro has acres of space left-right-center... and he just hit Arbeloa .. cause he didn't see him in his line of sight considering Arbeloa was straight ahead of him

did u check your eye sight recently ? post the video ffs and wake up

Please don't bully me up, but from what I remember (without watching a repeat of the situaion), Arbeloa clearly made a move to the left and stopped Pedro. It was more about him hitting Pedro than Pedro hitting him. Or if I have to say it in another way - Pedro was running in a straight line, before Arbeloa actually to change his position and move in front of him. So I blame Arbeloa more for the foul. That's from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans