Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Kaiser

Sueddeutsche published an article today saying that there´s a little revolution going on in Real´s squad... aparently many players are pissed about how they played (or had to play) against Barca and Ronaldo is super-pissed because he wasn´t allowed to play on the weekend.

Any other source reporting this?

El Gato

Villarato!
Just read that Marcos Alonso, Madrid canterano sold to Bolton Wanderers under buy back conditions has caused a serious car crash on Sinesio Delgado street in Madrid. The car he drove hit the wall. With him there were 4 other people in the car ageing 18-20. One of the girls suffered severe head damage and died 30 minutes after being brought to hospital. He was under alcohol influence whilst driving the car.

What a mess he just made out of his career.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just read that Marcos Alonso, Madrid canterano sold to Bolton Wanderers under buy back conditions has caused a serious car crash on Sinesio Delgado street in Madrid. The car he drove hit the wall. With him there were 4 other people in the car ageing 18-20. One of the girls suffered severe head damage and died 30 minutes after being brought to hospital. He was under alcohol influence whilst driving the car.

What a mess he just made out of his career.

oh boy!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I have no sympathy for people who like him. I feel sorry for the girl in the car though :S.

XaviMessiGirl

So sad. RIP to the young girl. I honestly do not know how someone could be so stupid, although tbh it's almost as stupid to willingly get into a car driven by a drunk person... still no one deserves to have their life taken.

El Gato

Villarato!
So technically now we can even start discussing and concluding the season since we're out of competitions.

I'm glad to see such a massive prestige improvement. It's not easy to deal with this Barca this well, ignoring the 5:0. This RM is very talented, I would say the 2nd best in the world when they're on their day and with the right approach to the certain game and next year when they mature and with PROPER and SERIOUS management approach in the off-season they should be able to deliver against Barcelona on any occasion.

Have to thank Iker. He was without a doubt the best man in our squad this season despite his silly mistakes at times. He was the only one to consistently appear against Barca and when it mattered and never failed. A true madridista.
:worthy:

Now then, let's see what we can do in the transfer time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans