Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

Congratulations to Madrid -- your guys played a good game and actually had a go today. Still not a fan but it was an enjoyable game to watch.

Birdy

one thing is certain and that is kaka needs to go

Hmm.. He was invinsible tonight, but i think that the blame is for Mourinho.. Kaka is a luxury, not a player to sit at the bench for any team.. It was(still is) his responsibility to revive the 07 Kaka..
If he goes in the summer, it will be one of the cases that MAdrid fans will be weaving their heads in anger, when watching what he will be doing in Chelsea (especially under Ancelotti)..

Edit: I think that Lass had a great game tonight.. Lass-Alonso is not working better than Kedhira-Alonso?... Beast?

Last edited:

Chygrinskiy21

Since Madrid are complaining so much about UEFA with their conspiracy theories, how about they withdraw from next season's Champions League?

Richard.H

RM need to get Llorente, Pato, Tevez, Ibrahimovic, Ashley Cole, Anelka, Drogba, Vidic, Cesar, Van Der Sar and Maicon. I think this will improve their squad just slightly though. They still need some key talents on and off the pitch. Maybe hire Rafa Benitez and Aragones as assistant coaches?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ronaldo's comment, saying this is mission impossible IV was hilarious.

Today, I revived some hope in seeing good football at Madrid. That long ball shit in the first leg really saddened me. The pitch was horrible, we didn't have all our starters on and same goes for Barca but we managed a 1-1 draw in their back yard. I am happy and proud of the team. We CANNOT tamper with the starting line up, maybe rotation here and there and change squad players. Albiol can go to England, I do not want to see him in Spain.

Proud of the boys, and the entire staff.

I also do not want to see Adebayor continue in Madrid, if Llorente comes in, that is fine but what is he going to do behind Benzema and Higuain?

Richard.H

Ronaldo's comment, saying this is mission impossible IV was hilarious.

Today, I revived some hope in seeing good football at Madrid. That long ball shit in the first leg really saddened me. The pitch was horrible, we didn't have all our starters on and same goes for Barca but we managed a 1-1 draw in their back yard. I am happy and proud of the team. We CANNOT tamper with the starting line up, maybe rotation here and there and change squad players. Albiol can go to England, I do not want to see him in Spain.

Proud of the boys, and the entire staff.

I also do not want to see Adebayor continue in Madrid, if Llorente comes in, that is fine but what is he going to do behind Benzema and Higuain?

You have so many quality players in your team that it is shameful you never use them! Higuain, Benzema, Kaka. All class! Oh well, since you are our rival, thank you for not playing them Jose!

Chainsaw

Killahead
RM need to get Llorente, Pato, Tevez, Ibrahimovic, Ashley Cole, Anelka, Drogba, Vidic, Cesar, Van Der Sar and Maicon. I think this will improve their squad just slightly though. They still need some key talents on and off the pitch. Maybe hire Rafa Benitez and Aragones as assistant coaches?

Even God cannot help them as long as Uefa keep helping Barcelona by making Real play with 7 defenders and having once chance throughout the game!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yep, the forces of UEFA and UNICEF > God.

Oh and kicking the opponent players left and right is a fairly part of the normal game too for them. So Unicef even accept this or keep on spearding injustice in this DISGUSTING WORLD by sending off Madrid players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans