Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lucas Barrios has confirmed Sahin's departure for Real Madrid saying that they have made an excellent move, the deal is done and bla, bla, bla.

The club's sports director himself says that the deal is not yet fully done and that Sahin is supposed to make a decision by the end of this week.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Big clubs should not blame the referee for their mistakes or their defeats," said Calderon.
"We invested £400m in the last two years to be a very important and strong team so if you lose you cannot blame injuries, bad luck, referees or nothing. If you lose you have to congratulate the rival and that is all.
"What he [Mourinho] did in terms of talking about Uefa and referees is not acceptable at all."

Ramon Calderon, Former Madrid president

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sahin is a very nice signing, if true, for the team that crashed out of the CL, again, in RM

Just not sure what the point would be?...Where does everyone play?...Does Canales get sold or loaned out?...Is Lass & Gago gone?...Kaka too?

This remains the problem, for RM...They continue trying to reinvent the wheel and never stick to any sort of real philosophy or style of play...As long as Pep is around that just insures the same seasonal results

El Gato

Villarato!
Gago and Pedro Leon will go, so will Canales probably either on loan or sale with buy back. That leaves 3 DMs, 1 CM and 2 AMs. With Sahin in we will have 2 CMs which will give us even more flexibility as to the midfield line-ups.

I do not follow Bundesliga closely so I don't know what kind of player he is. Is he closer to Xabi type or is he just a supposedly better version of Granero or maybe a slightly more defensively focused version of Ozil ?

He won't be a regular starter I think so it's not reinventing the team or the line-up. Jose just wants to have all the tools for all the different teams. Against Barca we could use a player like Nuri, because he would strengthen the connections between offense and defence.

AS reports that apart Parejo Madrid are also seriously considering buying back Callejon from Espanyol. He would supposedly replace Pedro Leon. Only 5 million for a nice back-up player for Cristiano or Angel.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So technically now we can even start discussing and concluding the season since we're out of competitions.

I'm glad to see such a massive prestige improvement. It's not easy to deal with this Barca this well, ignoring the 5:0. This RM is very talented, I would say the 2nd best in the world when they're on their day and with the right approach to the certain game and next year when they mature and with PROPER and SERIOUS management approach in the off-season they should be able to deliver against Barcelona on any occasion.

Have to thank Iker. He was without a doubt the best man in our squad this season despite his silly mistakes at times. He was the only one to consistently appear against Barca and when it mattered and never failed. A true madridista.
:worthy:

Now then, let's see what we can do in the transfer time :)

I think 'ON THEIR DAY' they are the best. A counter attack here or there, a screamer or a good piece of defense and you've won convincingly!!

Gago and Pedro Leon will go, so will Canales probably either on loan or sale with buy back. That leaves 3 DMs, 1 CM and 2 AMs. With Sahin in we will have 2 CMs which will give us even more flexibility as to the midfield line-ups.

I do not follow Bundesliga closely so I don't know what kind of player he is. Is he closer to Xabi type or is he just a supposedly better version of Granero or maybe a slightly more defensively focused version of Ozil ?

He won't be a regular starter I think so it's not reinventing the team or the line-up. Jose just wants to have all the tools for all the different teams. Against Barca we could use a player like Nuri, because he would strengthen the connections between offense and defence.

AS reports that apart Parejo Madrid are also seriously considering buying back Callejon from Espanyol. He would supposedly replace Pedro Leon. Only 5 million for a nice back-up player for Cristiano or Angel.

Pedro Leon > Callejon!!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
How the world Benzema didn't get any minutes yesterday came as a true shock to me...

Also I've been saying Lass >>> Khedira, just look at his dominant performance yesterday. With Kaka never starting as well, In many ways I feel Jose hasn't really brought the best out of his squad

Ataraxia

I can't say much about Sahin except that he's probably the most complete midfielder in the world. If he goes to Madrid, he will become the special one. for sure.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
They just finally realized that Khedira is mediocre. Good news for them, so is Ozil.

Casse

gifKC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans