Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Pedro Leon > Callejon!!

Pedro Leon has a massive ego issue. Worse than the average footballer.

Oh it wasn't so long ago Calderón was laughed out of Madrid. I respected and trusted the ex president but he broke rules you dont tamper with and has some nerve getting involved by calling up Radio 5 Live in England today.

impeh

Hi, its me..
they said on revista that both the Sahin and Callejon deals are done.. dont really know much about sahin o_O

whats the word on kaka? staying?

Thierry

Dealing with trolls on the forum
I talked with Collina on the phone and he said Pepe is not a red and u should have gotten a red for Alves but hey i didn't record it .. u have to take my word for it

oh and by the way

the fun bits in bold. :party1:

Thierry

Look, let me clear the air:

A foul in its bear definition is expressed in its entirety, from the intention of a player, the actual execution of a tackle and follow through thereafter.
Yes, Pepe did not intent to be malicious. Yes, the execution of the tackle leaves a lot to be desired. It was a "danger-threat" type tackle and the manner in which it was made was unforgiving,( could he maybe have turned his back for a ball-block.? =possibly, could he have allowed Alves to swing out his boot in thinking that ball had no potential far-travel.? = possibly, could he have made an earlier contact to win ball and have Alves fouling him instead.? = most possibly ) these are all defensive options which Pepe could have employed, given the circumstances.

Collina would have Red Carded that given the exact circumstance, Webb would have Red Carded that given the exact circumstances.

Simply, The execution evidence showed high boot, visible studs and an incoming leg with little option for diverting in time enough.
Pepe walked the plank and Fairly so imo.

Chainsaw

Killahead
There was a report today saying that Benzema could be benched in CL match because he did not agree to criticize the refree as it seemed to be a planned strategy by Mourinho to cover their poor performances against Barcelona by focusing the attentions to the refrees. If that's true I won't be surprised really.

Xavi_78

There was a report today saying that Benzema could be benched in CL match because he did not agree to criticize the refree as it seemed to be a planned strategy by Mourinho to cover their poor performances against Barcelona by focusing the attentions to the refrees. If that's true I won't be surprised really.

And that is actually the chilling thought. That you would not be surprised by that at all. As far as I have seen on Twitter the Source is El Pais, a paper with a good reputation, not Sport or EMD

El Gato

Villarato!
Could be even more if either of canteras get further into Copa Del Rey (if they participate in those at all..)

E:
That's what I'm unsure about..

Last edited:

Xavi_78

Could be even more if either of canteras get further into Copa Del Rey (if they participate in those at all..)

I think that B-teams are not allowed to participate because our B-team did not take part this year and so the one from Villareal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans