Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Karanka is a fucking ball. Sorry, a punto pelota (I think it's that Spanish TV show- pro Madrid). Well, it's what....is.

No clue what dwjan is.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Could be even more if either of canteras get further into Copa Del Rey (if they participate in those at all..)

E:
That's what I'm unsure about..

B teams can't participate in the Copa. Which you should be happy about, because Castilla is the only B team to ever make it to a Copa final.

Karanka es un puto pelota. Perdon, un punto pelota. Bueno, es lo que le dwjan ser

someone translate.

I would need the context to even think about translating that like. "Puto pelota" is usually used to describe someone with more nerves than brains, and "Punto Pelota" is a Madrid-centric football analysis show, the last sentence I don't get at all.

Last edited:

ricknattery

this is an article from a madridista point of view, Alfredo Relaño (As director)

In football we use the term pyrrhic victories to vitories which are for an alone goal, but a pyrrhic victory is, in fact, a victory with a cost so big that almost it does not compensate, this is what happened to Pyrrhus, general of the Antiquity, in two victories against the Romans who drove him to lose a war. Well, so this Cup that Madrid has gained has finally looked like a phyrric victory for me, in his academic meaning. It is the fruit that till now has given this new period, with Mourinho in Madrid at the head of everything or almost everything.

Without beginning to value today's sanction, it is necessary to admit that the tension that this man provokes is excessive. He travels in the eye of a hurricane that drives crazy everything around of it. It has been (well, it is, though to the practical effects it is almost finished) a permanent tension that has marked Madrid for a long time. A jolt to a club that we all were feeling little asleep, but with a thunder like that one does not wake anybody up without a risk that can stop a heart. And, certainly, it bothers to the whole vicinity. Madrid has done more than last year. They have won the Cup, and to Barça, but to what cost.

The question is if someone in the club can moderate this man, or if someone at least thinks to try it. And I am not talking about the old values of Madrid, because they were not at all so special. They were simply values, behavior, respect, selfcontrol, disguised firmness, permanent comity. Madrid cultivated them and they went fairly well. You also have an image to present and in football is more and more important. Now it is the opposite: Madrid has the distinction of being the 'hooligan' of the neighborhood. Probably the Cup compensates to some people, but I believe that the victory was never paid so expensive. Well, not never. Since the times of Pyrrhus.

This is what me and others have been saying since mou took madrid's coaching
Madrid may win titles with Mou but they will lose a lot more in the end

Karanka es un puto pelota. Perdon, un punto pelota. Bueno, es lo que le dwjan ser

someone translate.

I think they are just playing with the words in the first sentence, as others have mentioned Punto Pelota is a die hard madridista show, basically they are saying he is manipulated quite easily. There is a wrong word in the second sentence, es lo que le dejan ser, means that's what they let him be.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Indeed, it looked quite OK at first but now when it mattered at the end of the season, José has pulled you down to the lows of his other clubs. The weirdest thing is that the whole club follows this ridiculous approach, with publishing shit articles on Madrid's official, sueing of everything, ...
And nto only that, you have also played the worst football possible with all the money/talent available. At the moments where half the world was watching.

I understand why though, desperation. But I never thought José would get the mighty and vast club that Madrid is this far. These are the things beast feared at the start I think, I seriously wonder what he makes of this now. Out with "Real Madrid CF". In with "José Mourinho's Madrid".

Chainsaw

Killahead
It seems that Mourinho told the club if they want him to lead the team to success they have to follow his policies. Unless I don't see any other point that the whole club act in sucha twisted way. Since Florentino Perez is a tool in the hands of glory such behaviours is not surprising anymore though it's disappointing.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Like I said, I understand why: 100% desperate.

But it is so wrong for a club like Madrid. And even more because Florentino is the president, didn't he like spend the past ten years in building Madrid as the club with the perfect image?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, nobody is forcing Perez to do what he's doing. He's the president of the club. If he allows this bevaiour to go on in his club then that's simply what he wants. Many respected coaches out there condemned Mourinho's words and behaviour. Even the former Real president keep criticizing him and the club for such a behaviour. Nobody is making a clown out of Real Madrid now but themsevles.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
this is an article from a madridista point of view, Alfredo Relaño (As director)

This is what me and others have been saying since mou took madrid's coaching
Madrid may win titles with Mou but they will lose a lot more in the end

brilliant article. thanks for sharing.

I think they are just playing with the words in the first sentence, as others have mentioned Punto Pelota is a die hard madridista show, basically they are saying he is manipulated quite easily. There is a wrong word in the second sentence, es lo que le dejan ser, means that's what they let him be.

yeah I thought there was some word play involved, but I didn't know what that last bit meant.

thanks for that.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Real_Madrid_11_12_adidas_home_leaked_1(1).jpg

this seems to be their kit for next year

gingerless

it looks like shit

why are they obsessed with the gold strips??? it looks soooo bad, they had something similar last year i think

XaviMessiGirl

lol the Daily Mirror is saying that Lampard and Drogba might move to Madrid. :lol:

Well Drogba I could see maybe but I really can't see Lampard moving there or being able to fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans