Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

why are they obsessed with the gold strips??? it looks soooo bad, they had something similar last year i think

they won Copa Del Rey = best team ever
I will laugh my ass off if they lose everything next season with those golden strips

El Gato

Villarato!
Tomorrow at 12:00 o'clock Nuri Sahin has scheduled a press conference where he is supposedly going to officially confirm his transfer to Madrid for 10 million euros and will earn 2,5 mln per year.

Marca and AS also inform that there are advanced talks with Hamit Altintop who leaves Bayern Munich on free transfer this summer and he is likely to join RM too, but he can join RM just before the end of May.

RM will also look to strengthen left side of defence and probably will look for alternatives for the 3rd striker, probably Llorente, Aguero is the other one mentioned.

El Gato

Villarato!
Since when is 50 mln a huge spending value ?

10 mln for Sahin, 35 mln max for Llorente/Aguero (if not then keeping Adebayor for 15 I'm guessing) and probably 13-15 mln max for a backup leftback. Nowhere near a huge amount.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
And Madrid still manages to get financial profits. Is there any point of continuing this talk, because I see it's again going in the same direction and if so then there is seriously no need of continuing this conversation.

Xavi_78

Tomorrow at 12:00 o'clock Nuri Sahin has scheduled a press conference where he is supposedly going to officially confirm his transfer to Madrid for 10 million euros and will earn 2,5 mln per year.

Marca and AS also inform that there are advanced talks with Hamit Altintop who leaves Bayern Munich on free transfer this summer and he is likely to join RM too, but he can join RM just before the end of May.

RM will also look to strengthen left side of defence and probably will look for alternatives for the 3rd striker, probably Llorente, Aguero is the other one mentioned.

Does the Madrid board see Turkey as an emerging market? Seems quite strange this new fondness of tukish players. Maybe a case of Park and increased shirt sales in Asia?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
come on turks dont go to madrid :(....typical madrid reaction to a losing season.......we need more players

Panna

I heard today during the Barca game,RM will buy a player from Espanyol,comes from the youth of Madrid and now they want him back for 5 million.I guess it is Callejon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans