Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi_78

What is the opinion of the madridista here: the signings until know look very modest. Is there still a marque signing to be expected from Madrid?

El Gato

Villarato!
By marque signing you mean someone like Llorente ? That would be the best RM could do down on the market probably and wouldn't agree to spend millions and millions on him. If Bilbao aren't interested in giving him up for 35 mlx max then RM will probably sign Adebarndoor permanently.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I wonder whether Madrid will open up 200-300 million on transfers again this summer and sell the players they bought for 50 million a piece 1-2 years ago for 5 mil again :lol:

And then get thrashed by us again.

Sergio

Sergison
Madrid will spend big on atleast one player, probably a striker. Whether they can afford to or not, they will, because Barca look like they will spend big on either a midfielder or a forward, no way Madrid will go a summer without matching them, they would take that as an affront.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
La Liga - Real sign Sahin from Dortmund

The expected transfer of Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid from Bundesliga champions Borussia Dortmund has been confirmed by both clubs.

The German-born Turkey midfielder, 22, has been Dortmund's stand-out player as they surprisingly won the title with the youngest team in the division.

He has signed a six-year contract with the Liga giants, where he will join Germany duo Mesut Ozil and Sami Khedira.

"I am very proud of this step," Sahin said. "The decision was hard to take.

"I am Borussia and will remain Borussia. I will miss Dortmund."

Sahin has 26 played times for Turkey after opting to represent the country of his parents.

He came through the ranks at Dortmund, who he joined as a 12-year-old from local club RSV Meinerzhagen, and spent the 2007-08 campaign on loan at Dutch side Feyenoord.

Sahin has scored six Bundesliga goals in 30 appearances this season.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/09052011/58/la-liga-real-sign-sahin-dortmund.html

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Very likable player...before the transfer..Let's see what the capital club circus does to this poor kid after he gets there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans