Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
LOL! Sahin? Don't make me laugh. He is a average player who just shined one season and became champions. Nothing more. Are they going to sell Kaka now again for a bargain? Ridiculous club. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY. *vomits*

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid will spend big on atleast one player, probably a striker. Whether they can afford to or not, they will, because Barca look like they will spend big on either a midfielder or a forward, no way Madrid will go a summer without matching them, they would take that as an affront.

You do realize that contradicts with your theory of Madrid getting no love from the banks anymore ?

And you do realize that Sahin signing has absolutely 0, null, nada to do with Kaka ?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Watching how much of a douche Callejon was over the weekend, I was reminded that this tool is heading back to RM (Big surprise, I know)...presumably, to occupy a familiar position with them - on the bench

Sergio

Sergison
You do realize that contradicts with your theory of Madrid getting no love from the banks anymore ?

And you do realize that Sahin signing has absolutely 0, null, nada to do with Kaka ?
Try reading babes. I made a point of saying you can't afford it.

El Gato

Villarato!
Super Pippo said:
Madrid will spend big on atleast one player, probably a striker. Whether they can afford to or not, they will

Care to explain then in which twisted universe this makes sense ?

Sergio

Sergison
You are going to spend what you can't afford. And yes, it doesn't make sense, but then very little about how your club is run does.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
LOL! Sahin? Don't make me laugh. He is a average player who just shined one season and became champions. Nothing more. Are they going to sell Kaka now again for a bargain? Ridiculous club. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY. *vomits*
lol @ this guy getting all angry because Madrid got Sahin.

C

Cruijff

I do not understand this transfer at all. This is going to be a huge mistake. Nuri Sahin will leave Real Madrid after one season like Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Huntelaar, Robben and many others did. I don't think that Nuri will play a lot with players like Lass, Granero, Gago, Alonso, Khedira, Mesut, Canales and Kaka around him. Real Madrid = Manchester City².

Sergio

Sergison
Anyway Wolfe, since we are bringing up who said what: I was going to wait until Beast was back, but what the hell! Remember your claims earlier this season about waiting until the end of the season to see who has done better, Milan or Mandril? Well LOL @ your face, suck on that! It isn't even the end of the season and we can see that Milan are champions, and you are nothing* - yet again. So, be sure to adopt a suitably subordinate attitude towards champions when making your embarrassing apology.

* champions in the mind is never as good as champions in reality. Gold stripes on the shirt. LOL

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah I know, but TBF it's not madridismo or Real Madrid's fault that Serie A was laughable this year with such rubbish team as Milan winning it. I congratulate you on the win though, it's always a championship, even if the league was almost as weak as the teams from spots 3 and below in La Liga ;)

On that note I don't really care about Milan's championship. RM got positive results on aggregate vs Milan in CL and reached the top stages where as Milan got their arses handed to them by the team whom we beat how much .. ? :)

Peace. Talk to Beast after he comes back. He will sure be willing to reply to your statements.

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
Yeah I know, but TBF it's not madridismo or Real Madrid's fault that Serie A was laughable this year with such rubbish team as Milan winning it. I congratulate you on the win though, it's always a championship, even if the league was almost as weak as the teams from spots 3 and below in La Liga ;)

On that note I don't really care about Milan's championship. RM got positive results on aggregate vs Milan in CL and reached the top stages where as Milan got their arses handed to them by the team whom we beat how much .. ? :)

Peace. Talk to Beast after he comes back. He will sure be willing to reply to your statements.

Cool story, but you are still not champions of anything, like you said you would be. So yeah, basically, you are my bitch now. Capisco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans